Ultron vs. Mr. Fantastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Is Ultron Dr. Doom?!? J/K

According to Reed he to is indestructable. He could go toe to toe with the Hulk and streach away the better man for it.

Ironmanpower
Ultron...
If the Avanger can't finish him...

Wynndar
They could both hurt each other...Reed might leave him frozen in adamantium on top of the Baxter building again...or climb in his mouth or other holes and F-up his circuitry. Ultron might disintigrate Reed too sad

KillAll
left him encased in adamantium? how did he get out?

Wynndar
Hmm...I'm not sure how Ultron got out...that was back in the eighties. Ultron fought some Avengers and F4 at the Baxter building and I think he was building some more Ultrons and had some liquid Adamantium lying around. Someone dumped it on him or something...I read that comic like 14 years ago...Maybe an Avegers buff knows better.

Wonderman
Reed is a bit maniacal. He would be the type that would like to take Ultron apart.
Ultron is pretty fair at setting people up;lol;it'd be cool to see Reed fall for a trap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.