clone wars chapters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

commander fox
Well i have just seen clone wars chapter 21-23 and i thoug there where really goodthumbsup Tell me what you think big grin

Tangible God
...f*ckin cartoon SW, what's Hollywood coming to?

Sir Nauj
I thought the clone wars series were better then the first prequel movies

commander fox
Actully they are really good animated and doned wink

Tangible God
Not only that, but they grossly exaggerate EVERYONE'S abilities.

commander fox
Originally posted by Tangible God

yes but i still like them espacially that blue speial clone with a long weapon big grin

The Ones
i loved them. though the only thing i didnt like about them is that it hyped up grievous WAY TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!

jediprson
i dont watch clone wars that much

commander fox
Originally posted by The Ones
i loved them. though the only thing i didnt like about them is that it hyped up grievous WAY TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!

yes i know...by the way is grievous one of my favorite characters wink

The Ones
then look forward to him making an appearance in my fan film

Darth_Duffy
they were a nice little taster to lead up to EP3, not much more

Dan Skywalker
I loved the clone wars, every episode. Cant wait for the new 3D series!

commander fox
I agree with all of you,and good that you say what you think and are nice big grin

commander fox
pleasee post more big grin

mandalorian_war
omg wat the !@#$ has happened to this forum topics used to actually hav a point wow

ShadowKing
sad It was a beutiful place once...the birds singing...Mods kicking flamers off with beautiful prose...

Tangible God
Yes, twas a merry time in the land of Killer Movies, the hummingbirds sucked the nectar from the flowers, the Irishmen sang us a song of the angels themselves.

But all now is in darkness, and the flamers and noobies kill the Meaning which we try to start anew.

And when we're old and forgotten members, typing with our carpul-tunnel, many years from now, wouldn't you trade every post, from this one till that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell these Noobs, that they can take our Meaning, but they'll never take our FORUM!

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by commander fox
pleasee post more big grin

40 threads on this in the EU section, which is where this goes as well..

commander fox
Originally posted by mandalorian_war
omg wat the !@#$ has happened to this forum topics used to actually hav a point wow

Do you meen it is good or bad big grin

Lord J
Yes, twas a merry time in the land of Killer Movies, the hummingbirds sucked the nectar from the flowers, the Irishmen sang us a song of the angels themselves.

But all now is in darkness, and the flamers and noobies kill the Meaning which we try to start anew.

And when we're old and forgotten members, typing with our carpul-tunnel, many years from now, wouldn't you trade every post, from this one till that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell these Noobs, that they can take our Meaning, but they'll never take our FORUM! what the **** i agree with you but it just sounded so unlike you

The Ones
it seems order 66 has been taken out on KMC

Tangible God
Originally posted by Lord J
what the **** i agree with you but it just sounded so unlike you Well, that's what I get for watching a Mel Gibson film.

commander fox
Well, that's what I get for watching a Mel Gibson film.

what the hell are you diskusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a forum for clone wars chapters
wink

Canadadude
what is a noobie??

Lord J
what the hell are you diskusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a forum for clone wars chapters
wink no this forums for ROTS

commander gree
well they rules and i found them and showed him my favorite is the clone at chapter 23 hwo says pullback! pullback! hes so awsome in fight and he wears a neyo helmet Happy Dance

commander fox

darthmonkey9206
Originally posted by Canadadude
what is a noobie??

a n00bet is someone who is new to a message board, or new at anything in general i guess..

JenR1215
Originally posted by Canadadude
what is a noobie??
blink...

mandalorian_war
god i remember when the threads had a point

The New History
wink Diskusting huh roll eyes (sarcastic)

commander fox
Originally posted by The New History
Diskusting huh roll eyes (sarcastic)

yepp diskusting wink

Tangible God
wink Yeah........riiiight.................so I guess all the people who have said anything even remotely off topic from the thread should be punished huh?

I'm so glad I didn't linger in the preteen years, like some people.

commander gree

Da preacher
Yeah, where's our KMC! It's totally ****ed up! It used to be fun before ROTS came out!

The New History
Originally posted by Da preacher
Yeah, where's our KMC! It's totally ****ed up! It used to be fun before ROTS came out! Dude, you weren't even signed up before ROTS came out, and their are more forums besides the star wars forums.

Lord J
Originally posted by The New History
Dude, you weren't even signed up before ROTS came out, and their are more forums besides the star wars forums. laughing so much for that then

Tangible God
Originally posted by Da preacher
Yeah, where's our KMC! It's totally ****ed up! It used to be fun before ROTS came out! F*ckin whino.

jainasolo55

they are exaggerated because they can. theyre cartoons and can pretty much do anything. i liked the clone wars

Ushgarak
EU section please.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.