Immortal Hercules vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hit and Run
Hercules has his mace and Lobo has his chain and sickle.

Who takes it?

leonidas
if lobo has the cloning power, lobo can't lose. otherwise, it's close. 50/50.

olympian
Lobo with cloaning powers, immortality and a bunch of nastyness added, that he had during his own series?

Agreed, that version wins quite confortably.

Regular Lobo outside of his title and that used to hang around with L.e.g.i.o.n and going against Captain Marvel and the like....yeah 50/50 its accurate.

long pig
The thing is, oly, he has been shown to have that ability here recently.
I was told that less than 5 years ago he did it on Apokalips, and cloned his own army of lobos.

If that's true, then he really can't lose a fight anymore.

Arahan
Stalemate.

supremthor
yo did any read the authority cross over with lobo? that book was crazy lobo was looking 4 the easter bunny so his ass went through black holes and when he got in the city the easter bunny was in he...................the comic was like most heros can turn coal in dimons but lobo ass crushed a freaking city with the people in it into a lil bit size treat andate it.... A FREAKING CITY PEOPLE

long pig
Sounds like my Lobo, not the pansy Captain Marvel stalemating puss.

Wynndar
Yea that was a pretty sweet issue...the narrator says the city is trillions of tons too. Anyone notice how it wasnt about the Authority at all...and was basically Lobo's comic for an issue?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.