Zeus vs. Superman and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark_Lantern
Is this a fair fight

olympian
No.

Zeus wins.

JediMasterLuke5
I say Superman and Thor wins. Superman is much Stronger then Zeus. Zeus is a little overated. Everyone thinks just becuz he's a god he's nearly unbeatable.

the Darkone
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
What the f**k? I say Superman and Thor wins. Superman is much Stronger then Zeus. Zeus is a little overated. Everyone thinks just becuz he's a god he's nearly unbeatable.

Are you smoking crack? Zeus is a skyfarhter you idiot, he will smite Superman. Superman weakness is magic and Zeus has a sh** load of magic his lighting bolts will fry Superman has our he just send superman to torturous. Thor has fought Zeus before and battled him for months and with stand Zeus's most powerful lighting bolts. Superman and Thor will go down! but superman will gown down first.

JediMasterLuke5
God powers are not magic, they are god powers, Super Natural powers. A lighting bolt will do hardly any damage to superman becuz he can withstand any amount of heat. First Zeus would have to hit Superman with his Lighting which would be a difficult task.

GalacticStorm
God powers are not magic, they are god powers, Super Natural powers. A lighting bolt will do hardly any damage to superman becuz he can withstand any amount of heat. First Zeus would have to hit Superman with his Lighting which would be a difficult task.

Not true. In Marvel the skyfathers powers are very much magic based. They can also tap into cosmic resources.

Arahan
Yo. Zeus wins. Strenght is not the main factor. Zeus has a vast amount of other magic or cosmic based powers which would totally own both.

Nice fight but in the end Zeus takes it.

Smaxxer
Zeus thrashed the Avengers once (Thor, Captain Marvel, She-Hulk, Namor and Hercules included)... so Superman won't be a problem.

K3VIL
jedimasterluke5 is so much of a fanboy he doesn't even provide himself with infos of who Supes is gonna face, making the Man Of Steel fate in some topics funnier than it would be.
Any skyfather can tap into a personal source of magical/cosmical energies, which is limitless.
Zeus one if the Olympian Might.
Zeus has Class 90 tons, without tapping into his power source.
If he choose to do it, he can enhance ALL of his physical abilities to outstanding levels.
See, achieving ftl flight speed, strenght that will make Supes and Thor struggle or look like childs, such a durability that will even make the GodForce useless.
Don't mess with Marvel Skyfathers.

olympian
"Superman is much Stronger then Zeus. Zeus is a little overated. Everyone thinks just becuz he's a god he's nearly unbeatable."

When someone like Zeus casually knocks out and beats up guys like Thor, Namor and immortal Hercules between 1 to 3 shots, its not being overrated.

"Zeus has Class 90 tons, without tapping into his power source"

I place him at cl 100. Strenghtwise both zeus and odin have schooled theyr sons without amping before. They amp for big threats, not to deal with the top tier.

Im going by what ive seen in comics not the handbook example, mind you.

Cosmic Cube
Superman wins. He's way too strong and too fast for Zeus.

HigH ScholaR
WTF

Zues is SKYFATHER

your basically saying supes is >Thor, Captain Marvel, She-Hulk, Namor and Hercules included

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
WTF

Zues is SKYFATHER

your basically saying supes is >Thor, Captain Marvel, She-Hulk, Namor and Hercules included

Either that, or I'm mimicking Jedimasterluke's first post in every Superman vs. thread. The guy can't be older than 13.

HigH ScholaR
LOL

leonidas
zeus. cripes.

olympian
"Superman wins. He's way too strong and too fast for Zeus."

CC is mimiking someone.................................................

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by olympian
"Superman wins. He's way too strong and too fast for Zeus."

CC is mimiking someone.................................................

I mean, I've seen many fanboys in my day, but this guy is stupendous. I never thought I'd see the day when someone would actually believe that Superman could beat a Skyfather. I'm amazed.

BTW Thor gets his ass owned too. Zeus will demolish both of them.

Superman and Thor >>>> Skyfather.

olympian
Fanboys are something of lost wonders of the world.

With the exception they amaze us not by how spetaculare they are, but rather how ridiculous they sound.

Darth_Erebus
This is absolutely no contest. Zeus wins, with almost no effort at all.

The Ion
Terrible match up. Zeus Vs Wolverine would be better.

long pig
How man "herald levelers" does it take to = One Skyfather?

Seriously.

Cosmic Cube
The Wolvie/Spidey fans are even worse. Check out the Thor w/o Mjolnir vs Street levelers thread.

leonidas
<<How man "herald levelers" does it take to = One Skyfather?
Seriously.>>

judging by how easily odin dealt with ss, (and considering ss is the toughest) i don't think there are enough heralds to give odin a real test. odin is friggin' powerful . . .

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Either that, or I'm mimicking Jedimasterluke's first post in every Superman vs. thread. The guy can't be older than 13.
Shut the F*ck why dont you, Just becuz Superman's the greatest hero and you fail to admit your wrong doesnt mean you need to make false statements. Im 17 just incase you wanted to get the facts right istead of more false fiction.

long pig
JediMasterLuke5 lost. thumbdown

Arahan
My keyboard is dead, i had to get the keyboard of my dad.
hope he doesnt notice it until i bought a new one.

by the way: Even a herald cant take a Skyfather.

armandovalles
This fight is not fair at all. Add Captain Marvel (DC), Hercules, and like 5 other guys to Supes' team and then MAYBE Superman's team will last more than a minute. To make this an actual fair fight tho u need at least 10 herald-level guys versus Zeus and even that might not be enough. U guys forget, Zeus and Odin are EXACTLY EQUAL in terms of powers, and Odin and Zeus are the top of the food chain when it comes to the Skyfathers. Zeus beats these 2 in about 5 seconds.

kgkg
you are rite.

Zues won't be able to hit Superman , because the guy is to fast.

and like you said Superman is stonger than Zues.

thumb up

armandovalles
kgkg i seriously hope ur joking.

1) Zeus can teleport universal distances in milliseconds, therefore he's way faster than Superman could ever dream of being.

2) Sure, Zeus only starts at Class 90, btu thats without augmenting it in any way. When he and Odin fought they were destroying things weighing hundreds of thousands of tons in single punches. Therefore, when he augments his strength he's once again far superior to Superman.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
kgkg i seriously hope ur joking.

1) Zeus can teleport universal distances in milliseconds, therefore he's way faster than Superman could ever dream of being.

2) Sure, Zeus only starts at Class 90, btu thats without augmenting it in any way. When he and Odin fought they were destroying things weighing hundreds of thousands of tons in single punches. Therefore, when he augments his strength he's once again far superior to Superman.
1) so Zeus will teleport and Run away from Superman?

you said Zues starts at class 90 rite , Superman attacks him at beyond lightspeed , and kock him out cold.

cool

yall know am playin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.