Thor without hammer vs spider man, captain america, wolverine and daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
A fight without preparation time. Thor without his hammer vs spider man, captain america with his shield, wolverine with his claws and daredevil with his billy clubs. Could the team beat the god of thunder?

Smaxxer
Hmmmmm

The team has a chance if they manage to surprise him and don't give him the time to think (Daredevil is a bit of a non-factor here).

NoFate007
With Captain America's planning ability and tactile skills, Spider-Man's fighting, Wolverine's distraction and regenerative process, and Daredevil's annoyingness of being thrown in there and can't do anything, I'm sure they could figure out a way to beat Thor if he doesn't have his hammer.

The Ion
Thor is still a beast without his hammer. He should take them without much trouble.

ZephroCarnelian
He's still pretty much invulnerable even without Mjolnir.

He would smite them.

Verily.

thesilverspider
thor will take them all with ease

Arahan
Verily laughing I love this word.

Yes Thor takes this. But still a nice fight.

Smaxxer
I don't know. Thors durability is a bit strange. Something he protects himself from bullets, other times he trades punches with the Hulk.

Personally I don't think Wolverine won't have much trouble stabbing him, when Spider-Man and Captain America (and yes Daredevil) distract Thor.

Won't be an easy fight, but under these circumstances, I say the team 6/10.

thesilverspider
wolverine is out in one punch from thor.thor is one of the best brawlers their is he is always out numbered with out his hammer against stronger guys he will win this with ease

Smaxxer
Every hero is outnumbered, but still manages to win. I still say that Wolverine can slice him up (before or after Thor breaks him in two wink )

The Ion
Thor wouldn't even have to trade blows. He could wipe them all out with a few lightning bolts.

K3VIL

spetznaz
Originally posted by Smaxxer
I don't know. Thors durability is a bit strange. Something he protects himself from bullets, other times he trades punches with the Hulk.

Personally I don't think Wolverine won't have much trouble stabbing him, when Spider-Man and Captain America (and yes Daredevil) distract Thor.

Won't be an easy fight, but under these circumstances, I say the team 6/10.

I agree on Thor's durability shifts. How one moment he uses Mjolnir to shield himself from bullets, and the next moment he is trading blows with some principality!
It reminds me of WonderWoman actually. You see her uses her bracelets to shield herself from bullets, and then the next frame she is giving Superman a kick or trading punches with Bizzaro. WW, and Thor, shouldn't have anything to fear from bullets (or missiles for that matter).

Anyways, for this match-up Thor wins. Even without his hammer he is still the better of all of these characters, and should win with ease. Note ...should. Marvel may decide to have Spiderman punching up Thor, or DD slapping him silly. Once they had Captain America beat Thor.
Ridiculous.
Even without his hammer Mjolnir Thor is still at Hulk class.
But I wouldn't be surprised to see some future comic that has Wolverine raking Thor. After all, didn't they have Wolvie hurting Thanos with his claws! Thanos!!!!!!!!!! Wolverine!!!!!!!!!
As I said ....ridiculous.
I think Marvel and DC should have an exclusive editor for continuity purposes. The sole purpose for the editor would be to make sure that silly acts do not make it into the pannels.
And thus, with the editor in place, Thor would win this particular fight.

Oh, and he would win with profound ease.
Amazingly profound ease.

But they way some writings are carried out, I wouldn't be too surprised if Spiderman gave Thor a whooping. And think of all those times where Wolverine has been matched up against the Hulk! That 'fight' (actually more of a beating) should only have lasted a couple of seconds.

Anyways, Thor wins ....with good writing.
In reality though Marvel finds a way to have DareDevil knock out the Son of Asgard with a billy club.

leonidas
thor kills them. he could whip up a storm with lightning that known of them could walk through, he still has the god force . . .

if he really wanted to, thor crushes them -- easily.

bakerboy
Yeah, with the storm and rays and everthing, thor would win easily. But if thor is so arrogant as always and he would try to beat the team only with his fighting skills, with his fists, not magic at all. That is a thing that he uses normally against hulk. A clean fight with trade of punches.
I think that isnt that easy for thor. Cap is very good tactical and knows thor a lot. Spidey and wolverine are matchs for the hulk, why not for thor? And daredevil is almost a so good fighter as cap is. Plus, wolwerine claws and cap shield and spidey web are very dangerous weapons for thor. Plus, spidey strenght and agility and wolverine durability. Together, this team could give thor very hard problems.

Mindship
Originally posted by spetznaz
I think Marvel and DC should have an exclusive editor for continuity purposes. The sole purpose for the editor would be to make sure that silly acts do not make it into the pannels.

These are unequivocally the two most intelligent sentences/best suggestions I have read in these comics forums. Happy Dance

EsteemedLeader
I say the team wins easily.

Cosmic Cube
This might as well be Spiderman, Captain America, Wolverine and Daredevil vs The Hulk. Nothing these guys can come up with will beat a guy with Superman level strength and slightly below Supes level durability.

EsteemedLeader
Please, not only does the team win, but they annihilate him.

bakerboy
Wolverine alone and spider man alone were good matchs for the hulk in the past.

RAGE17
Originally posted by bakerboy

Wat? R U toLkeN AboT WUlvirinE Taks AL ofF Tham AlOn!

EsteemedLeader
Cap can win this. In fact, he would win alone.

Thor without his hammer = not happy.

Cosmic Cube

Yeah. Jobber-Hulk. Be serious. Hulk has tagged Quicksilver from time to time. No way Spidey's too fast for him. Hulk has bent and broken pure adamantium on more than one occasion. He would kill Wolvie. The Hulk that fights Spiderman and Wolverine is a jobber.

Anyway, Hulk would kill all of these guys. Thor is like Hulk plus super speed, and excellent hand to hand fighting ability. He's at least a billion times stronger than the strongest guy on the opposing team (Spidey.) These guys are toast.

EsteemedLeader
Are you kidding me?

The team wails on him. He gets curb stomped.

bakerboy
Rage, do you shit into your mouth or something?

And cosmic cube, sorry, but thor is only 10 times stronger than the strongest of the team, spider man. Spidey is level 10 and thor is level 100. Plus, spidey is enough fast to avoid thor punches , same with cap or daredevil. Maybe wolverine. Its very difficult for thor to catch those guys. Plus, he has four matches, four incredible fast matches. This is a very difficult fight for him if he uses only his fists .

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Are you kidding me?

The team wails on him. He gets curb stomped.

No. They die terrible horrible deaths.

Thor has superspeed. He will take out Cap and DD before they even know what hit them. Spidey goes down, fast. Wolverine vs Thor? Murder, she wrote.

Thor is not that reliant on his hammer. He holds his own against the Hulk without his hammer. If you think this team could take the Hulk down, you're off your rocker.

RAGE17

And cosmic cube, sorry, but thor is only 10 times stronger than the strongest of the team, spider man. Spidey is level 10 and thor is level 100. Plus, spidey is enough fast to avoid thor punches , same with cap or daredevil. Maybe wolverine. Its very difficult for thor to catch those guys. Plus, he has four matches, four incredible fast matches. This is a very difficult fight for him if he uses only his fists .

beware spaniard for you are talking to the devil himself

Cosmic Cube

Thor is Class 100. Ahem... THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE CAN ONLY LIFT 100 TONS. Class 100 means 100 .

That could mean 1,000 tons.
Or 1,000,000,000 tons.
Or 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,
000 tons.

All of these fall into the strength class of "100."

As I said, Thor is billions of times stronger than Spiderman.

Ahem. THOR HAS SUPERSPEED.

He will knock these guys out before they even realize what's going on. Thor keeps up with guys like Quicksliver, and he has been in fights with the Silver Surfer.

4 Enhanced humans won't cut it. They die quickly.

bakerboy
Sorry, but thor has super speed? Where?? When?? Superman has super speed, silver surfer has super speed, the flash has superspeed, quicksilver has superspeed, but thor??? In wich comic he shows his super speed, because i havent read that comic. I only have seen some kind of super speed on thor when he flies with his hammer, or with the magic of his hammer.

Yeah, thor did well against the green and savage hulk, as spidey did , and as wolverine did.

EsteemedLeader
Thor gets his ass handed to him in this fight. He goes down HARD.

Cosmic Cube
Sorry, but thor has super speed? Where?? When?? Superman has super speed, silver surfer has super speed, the flash has superspeed, quicksilver has superspeed, but thor??? In wich comic he shows his super speed, because i havent read that comic. I only have seen some kind of super speed on thor when he flies with his hammer, or with the magic of his hammer.

Yeah, thor did well against the green and savage hulk, as spidey did , and as wolverine did.

Read Blood and Thunder, or any old Avengers comics.

Wolvie does great against Jobber Hulk. A well written Hulk would kill him. Spidey has NEVER held his own with Hulk by any stretch of the imagination. Best he's done is dodge Hulk, which in itself is a jobbing.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Read Blood and Thunder, or any old Avengers comics.

Wolvie does great against Jobber Hulk. A well written Hulk would kill him. Spidey has NEVER held his own with Hulk by any stretch of the imagination. Best he's done is dodge Hulk, which in itself is a jobbing.
What ? Spider-Man has held his own against Hulk on numerous occasions - though in the end, he mostly loses of course (that's very normal).

The last time they fought, he even beat him - a bit of crap writing I admit (not the first time he beat him though).

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Smaxxer
What ? Spider-Man has held his own against Hulk on numerous occasions - though in the end, he mostly loses of course (that's very normal).

The last time they fought, he even beat him - a bit of crap writing I admit (not the first time he beat him though).

What do you consider "holding his own?" Avoiding him while inflicting no damage?

Please don't count the Cosmic Spiderman fight as a victory. When has Spidey ever won?

leonidas
i remember uber pissed spidey almost breaking his fists and going into 'one-thousand-punch-per-second' mode.

course, hulk stared at him when he was finished and had absolutley ZERO damage done to him . . .

EsteemedLeader
I can't believe that people actually think Thor can win this.

Man, at this rate the world is ****ed.

HigH ScholaR
ha ha ha

this thread is pure CIS/PIS/FANBOYISM/DILLUSIONAL SHIT I SEEN IN AGES

HA HA HA

this thread is the shit

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
I can't believe that people actually think Thor can win this.

Man, at this rate the world is ****ed.

I sincerely hope that you're joking.

the Darkone
Thor's running speed is beyond human comprehension, he even stated he is swift as lighting itself, even hela couldn't see Thor because he was running so fast. Thor is over 2,000 years old he has fought for centuries, master h2h combatant of Asgard, thor will kill them with one punch each. Thor 10/10

Cosmic Cube
Thor has Superman level strength, super speed, and superior fighting experience to any of them (even Wolvie and Cap.) Not that it matters. These guys are too weak to even harm him. They all die.

HigH ScholaR
one slap from him and 2,000 years later it will be the 2000th memorial service to honour those 4 heroes follish enough to ask thor they wish to fight

Cosmic Cube
Thor has the speed of lightning. Check out Thor-#354

Hela couldn't even see Thor when he fought her, and she's a goddess. What hope does Spidey or Wolverine have of even detecting him before getting KOed?

Magic_attack
Ive said it b4, and I'll say it again. U guys might as well b wallbash

olympian
"Sorry, but thor has super speed? Where?? When?? Superman has super speed, silver surfer has super speed, the flash has superspeed, quicksilver has superspeed..."

..and Thor has super speed too. You havent read many comics appearently. For one example check the first Warlock/Thor tussle when he mentioned Thor was fast as ligthing. For another i posted, go to the Thor thread.

"Yeah, thor did well against the green and savage hulk, as spidey did , and as wolverine did."

The key word here being, Spidey and Wolverine doing GOOD while Thor does BETTER including MATCHING him.

See the difference?

And im talking on good writting examples here.

"Cap can win this. In fact, he would win alone."

Im going to ask you a question. I kind of bet you wont be able to answer.

How many high class guys has Cap : knocked out or beaten.

"Thor without his hammer = not happy"

Shouldnt that be worse for the team then?

"can't believe that people actually think Thor can win this."

Good luck finding people who think Thor gets beaten by a team of streeth levels.

"Man, at this rate the world is ****ed."

I agree. Fanboys are growing with number. We need to take drastic measures.

leonidas
<<Ive said it b4, and I'll say it again. U guys might as well b >>

hahahahah!! that only makes it more fun.

the ONLY character that might be able to actually damage thor is wolverine. spidey has been shown to be able to dodge and even stagger thor, but one large blast pretty much ended spidey -- and that was only a MINOR attack to get spidey off of him. in fact, spidey has been AWED by thor on more than one occasion. spidey, cap and daredevil (daredevil??!) would not have any impact on this fight.

to do damage, wolvie would need to get in close, and here is where thor's speed is being underestimated by everyone supporting the street levelers. thor could certainly catch wolvie, and that would be the end. he's not like hulk, thor is smart and has been a warrior for thousands of years.

it's funny, in the street levelers v wonder woman, there were WAY more street guys (and tougher ones) and most picked ww in a route. if you think thor can't demolish these 3, you've not read comics long enough. seriously. or you're just being intentionally obtuse and TRYING to be annoying . . .

Arahan
What the hell is going on with the Spidey fans.
I am a Spidey fan too but i would never say that he can beat Thor.
He can dodge a little bit around makes to or three hits and dies,
thats it.

And why Daredevil? Luke Cage would be a better choice, doesnt change the outcome but he would definitively do more damage than DD.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
What do you consider "holding his own?" Avoiding him while inflicting no damage?

Please don't count the Cosmic Spiderman fight as a victory. When has Spidey ever won?
I don't want to turn this into a Spider-Man vs Hulk thread (a fight which Spider-Man will loose of course), but he has hurt Hulk on numerous occassions. WITH his bare hands.

Last time they fought, he even knocked him down (a bit of crap writing, I admit), so the Wolverine/Daredevil/Spider-Man/Captain America team isn't as useless against a hammerless Thor as you might think.

It would still be close though.

wolverine8888
I don't see how it be close. hercules and thor are supose to be equal thou thor better vs certain people then hercules is because he has more raw power.
wolverine wining record vs hulk
wolverine winning record vs hercules
spiderman has foughten thor and hulk befor and held his own
captian amazing leader
daredevil would be all but useless he may destract him thou
I don't see how thor can win.

Adam Warlock
Here's what'll happen to all of them:

http://img377.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sheild0md.jpg

The Ion
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I don't see how thor can win.
laughing

radioboy121
Yeesh. Where did that pic come from? Actually, I didn't know he could shoot from his eyes either. I don't think this is regular Thor, right? And to think, Thor is often the one who most admires Cap.

jrodslam
Ummm. Is that rugular Thor in that pic? Since when does he shoot beams from his eyes?

wolverine8888
it a what if comic and it king thor he far more powerful then odin and he on asguard lol.

Adam Warlock
Oh wait, here's what'll happen to Wolverine.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/thorveveryone03.jpg

Keep in mind, this is Thor had the Odinforce toned waaaayyyy down by Dr. Strange's enchanments. Odinforce. No hammer. No odinforce. A weak Thor. Beats the crap out of Hulk and Thing in this run too.

TheKahn
You are putting a Norse God who has thousands of years of combat experience against 4 street level heroes? Thor takes this with ease.
Also Thor does have superspeed or godly speed:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor_%28Marvel_Comics%29
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/t/thor.htm

3 of the team can't even scratch him and assuming wolverine can withstand a hit from Thor and stay concious, all Thor has to do is punt the hairy canadian out of the area or throw a heavy object on top of him.

The Ion
Originally posted by jrodslam
Ummm. Is that rugular Thor in that pic? Since when does he shoot beams from his eyes?
It's King Thor but Dr. Strange had removed the Odinforce.

Sparkz
The only way these guys could win is if Thor reverted to human form, because he dosen't have his hammer. but seeing as this is Thor without a human side then that wont count. all they could do is have Spider-man and Daredevil dodging for a while, maybe with a few punches and kicks. Cap and wolvy wouldnt even be a remote challenge, they couldnt avoid many if any of Thor's blows, so they go down.

i can see it now, Wolverine runs at him Thor takes him out in 1 blow.

Cap charges in hoping to take the god off guard and gets Ko'd in 1 punch

Spider-man and DD jump in hitting Thor with a barrage of punches using their reflexes, and their blows have no effect, Thor stands there untill they get tired and arent fast enough to avoid him then KO's them, then goes to the toilet, (thats right he beat them while needing to pee)

jrodslam
Originally posted by The Ion
It's King Thor but Dr. Strange had removed the Odinforce.

When has regular Thor ever shot eye beams? Strange may have removed the Odinforce, but there has to be some of it still left. Either that or somethingelse is giving Thor extra powers. I could be wrong but ive NEVER seen Thor(normal) shoot eye beams from his eyes.

K3VIL
When has regular Thor ever shot eye beams? Strange may have removed the Odinforce, but there has to be some of it still left. Either that or somethingelse is giving Thor extra powers. I could be wrong but ive NEVER seen Thor(normal) shoot eye beams from his eyes.
You're right, a small portion of the OF was still in his body, but it doesn't change that Classical Thor can just blast them with lightning even without his hammer, and kill each one of them with a single blow.

jrodslam
Originally posted by K3VIL
You're right, a small portion of the OF was still in his body, but it doesn't change that Classical Thor can just blast them with lightning even without his hammer, and kill each one of them with a single blow.

Ok. I can accept the fact that Thor COULD kill them each with one blow. Naturally. However, these street levelers have fought 100 cl characters before and has taken hits from them. Obviously the 100 cl'ers were holding back.

Ive always know Thor to summon lightning bolts, but without his hammer? Are you sure he can do that? The hammer is the key to many of his powers(lightning, speed(flight), teleportation, blocking)

wolverine8888
those picks are all king thor and it w what if which has no power on these threads. next they be fighting on earth. tell me how thor wins if he can't even beat hercules? he stalemates hulk.
wolverien winnign record vs both hulk and hercules
spiderman has taken on thor and hulk befor
plus u got captain who always good
DD the only real waisted one

jrodslam
Personally, i dont think Thor can take a stab from Wolverine. It would have to be a very tactical fight on the street teams part to even get Wolverine that close without getting hit.

Im sure DD and Spidey can dodge most of Thors punches, and that CAN cause enough of a distraction to allow Wolvie to get in. Of course all im saying is its possible. Hell, Thor may go for Wolverine first, cosidering hes the only real threat.

I still say Thor wins though. But not that easy.

wolverine8888
thor can't kill wolverine in a hit when has hulk never hold back vs wolverine that a joke it normaly wolverine holding back and by the way hulk far stronger then thor when in raged.oh and wolverien taken countless hits form hulk. also hercules dident huld back vs wolverine he was out for blood. hulk has hitted spiderman full strength befor also.

The Ion
Mjolnir is the amplifier of his weather control, not the source.

jrodslam
I dont know why people say DD is useless here. Granted he wouldnt be able to do any damage to Thor, but hed be the best at avoiding Thors attacks. DD would be a annoying pest in Thors ear, and that in itself is very useful imo.

Second. About what Wolverine8888 ssaid, Hulk hit Siperman at full strength? Hulk is never at full strength, but i get what youre saying.

And to The Ion, can you show where Thor has done weather powers without hit hammer? I kinda have a hard time believeing that, so some proof would be nice. No offense.

wolverine8888
jrods u know what i ment thou he hit him when he was over 100ton class strength at the time and spiderman thou hrut got bakc up. wolverine just comes right back at him. spiderman takes a little longer but still get up.

jrodslam
Also in terms of durability, i believe that Thors is in the same league as Hercules. You may be thinking..."What does Herc have to do with this fight?"

I mentioned that because Cap once threw his shield at DD, and DD re-directed it at Herc and knocked him out breifly. Would a direct shot to the head from Caps shield not even stun Thor?

jrodslam
jrods u know what i ment thou he hit him when he was over 100ton class strength at the time and spiderman thou hrut got bakc up. wolverine just comes right back at him. spiderman takes a little longer but still get up.

I know what you meant. I wanted to say something before someone else did. But youre right.

I still think Thor wins more times than not though.

Adam Warlock
Thor's godforce without using the hammer. His hands are occupied. See, it's omni-directional.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/thorgodforce.jpg

He summoned a godforce blast within seconds. This will also certainly work on a big blue bot scout as well. "cough"Superman"cough" Not only on these weaklings.(When compared to Thor)

jrodslam
I cant see what hes saying the scan is kinda small, but is that Thors hammer on his waist?

The Ion
Thor's control over lightning is a forgotten power. In his early days he fired bolts from his hands when seperated from Mjolnir. I'll look for some issue numbers.

Adam Warlock
I cant see what hes saying the scan is kinda small, but is that Thors hammer on his waist?

He's not holding it. smile

He doesn't need to pray to Odin to do it. That's all that counts.

K3VIL
Yes, broken and nearly useless.
Wolverine performing the deadly shot?
Do you realize Thor took hits from axes of trolls like Ulik and other of enemies of the Asgardians and the weapons broke on his skin?
Thor is superhuman, this guys are all peak human, except for spidey, a low level superhuman.
I can't believe how much fanboysm
there is

jrodslam
Originally posted by K3VIL
Yes, broken and nearly useless.
Wolverine performing the deadly shot?
Do you realize Thor took hits from axes of trolls like Ulik and other of enemies of the Asgardians and the weapons broke on his skin?
Thor is superhuman, this guys are all peak human, except for spidey, a low level superhuman.
I can't believe how much fanboysm
there is

Im a fanboy of who? Anyhow, Thor took hits from axes and they broke on his skin. Ok nothing wrong with that. But are you trying to say that a stab or slash from Wolverine wouldnt penetrate? You shouldnt just come out and say fanboyism this and that. Im just trying to be logical.

Adam Warlock
Im a fanboy of who? Anyhow, Thor took hits from axes and they broke on his skin. Ok nothing wrong with that. But are you trying to say that a stab or slash from Wolverine wouldnt penetrate? You shouldnt just come out and say fanboyism this and that. Im just trying to be logical.

Enchanted Asgardian Metal Axes...

wolverine8888
wolverien claws went right throu hercules by the way wolverine is superhuman strength as stated in all the new hand books and even in hulks ultimate guide. wolverines claws breaking on thor is a joke lol.

jrodslam
Can someone answer the question.

Would Wolverines claws penetrate Thors skin? Yes or No? Simple. If they can, theres always a chance that the team of street levelers can win. Thats all im saying.

That question is for Adam Warlock and K3VIL.

wolverine8888
yes it can there gunna say no but it bull shit cuz his claws have goen throu herc who just as durable. oh by the way wolverine and spiderman a a good ****ing deal higher then street level guys lol

wolverine8888
oh by the way in that what if comic king thor got his arm pritty much taken off by wolverine that pritty much poves yes wolverine can.

K3VIL

wolverine8888
oh wait wolverien stab thanos throu the heart when they all fought him. don't u even try to say thor more durable then him. thor not more durable then herc either so stop complaining about bc wolverine claws are made to go throu any thing.

BobbyD
I can't really see any of these 4 doing any damage to Thor.

Squash-like grape. eek!

jrodslam
Yellowjacket was able to stun Thor and knock him down with a kick. Im sure Spidey and DD can do the same since they are more atheletic than him. Maybe even Cap. I think that would be the perfect time for Wolverine to take a stab at him.

K3VIL
oh wait wolverien stab thanos throu the heart when they all fought him. don't u even try to say thor more durable then him. thor not more durable then herc either so stop complaining about bc wolverine claws are made to go throu any thing.
Yeah, I once heard Logan stabbed the Living Tribunal on one of his faces, that's why he keeps it covered.

wolverine8888
? what the ****. read the living trubnal u will see wolverine clearly stabb him right in the heart

K3VIL
Uh, wait, if his claws can go through anything, why during his havok in the artificial planet of the Elder of the Universe known as Collector he shattered them against the rock-like skin of Uroc, an alien superstrong and durable monster?
Do you smell that?
It's smell of a jerk being owned.

wolverine8888
? ur a fool lol I own the comic first off that was him vs bones claws. second they can't go throu his skeleton when made of of same thing or capts shield. so yes u just owned me.............NOT

Smaxxer

jrodslam
Is there a comic that came out within a year or so where Thor fights Wolverine, Thing and Hulk? And didnt Wolverine injure Thor pretty bad?

"While Logan didn't cut Thor's arm off, he badly injured it when he injured his eye. It was limp at King Thor's side and he was holding it before Hulk and Thing even showed up."

This is what i read somewhere. Is that false?

jrodslam
Also wasnt Thor stabbed in Thor-Vikings as well?

wolverine8888
it true but it a what if comic and thor is in asguard and he king thor he would take normal thor out in 2 seconds thats to ur first question.

K3VIL
The Reign saga is an alternate reality.
Volstagg during Ragnarok crushed an axe of Thor torso, destroying the axe and leaving Thor not even stunned.

jrodslam
it true but it a what if comic and thor is in asguard and he king thor he would take normal thor out in 2 seconds thats to ur first question.

Ohh ok cool. That wasnt stated in what i read. I didnt know it was a what if. Those hold no weight to me however. I hate what if's.

wolverine8888
jrodslam i fully agree I hate what if comics also. they did not state it because they wish to make thor much better then he is

olympian
"tell me how thor wins if he can't even beat hercules? he stalemates hulk."

And? They are both way above Wolverine.

"wolverien winnign record vs both hulk and hercules"

Against Hercules in a streeth level writter bias. Off panel.

Altho It happened sure. Altho it would have been more logical with mortal Herc.

Its like Lobo losing against Logan all over again. How the shorty did it?

And against what Hulk did he cleary -won- ? I hear this and never manage to know.

wolverine8888
he has clearly won more times then hulk has. bias? contest of champions 2 wrighter was not even one of wolveriens wrighters lol. wolverien super human level 1 every thing he far above street level lol.

olympian
Clameront wasent one of Wolverines writers?

And you say yourself a Wolverine fan? Or didnt you knew he was the one that together with Byrne made him "famous" during theyr uncanny x-men run.

That wasent the only example tho. You also have the Black Widow winning against X-Force. Among others.

Hulk only won once. So taking all the examples no, he never won more. And that is counting that one time mortal Herc went against Hulk.

And when did Wolverine cleary won against Hulk again?

wolverine8888
there a couple another one or two i forget but jinzin has them memorized I have to spend a good two hours lookign throu my comcis. but here one of them hulk vs wolverine #8. oh so one of wolveriens wright did make contest of champions I don even own it I coulda sworn non of his wrighter did oh well but not like that was the only wrighter for it. still wolverine did beat herc not like they havent foughten befor that comic.

cheldon
i saw a picture that showed captain america beating up thor confused.
never could happen. he throws his sheild in the dumpster and he gets his head blown off.

wolverine can't stab thor. it'b like a human trying to use a butter knife to stab through steel. his healing factor overloads and dies.

daredevil can ummmmmm.....die. death. he dies

and spiderman cant do anything either. his strength is like a toddler compared to thor. he couldnt even use his spider sense because of thor's speed. a hard hit would blow his head off.

wolverine8888
cheldo seeing how wolverine superhuman level1 in strength no he would. he ahs cut throu solid steel easly. he cut thing easiliy he cut herc easlily and hulk plus many others.

olympian
In the only "fight" Herc and Logan ever had as far as i know, the best Logan did was getting him down by breaking the table with his claws. Herc slapped him afar without any struggle at all.

Unless more than that happened it doesnt qualify as a win against either. Herc was playing around, Logan got mad, bar tussle, both got cool with it, end of story.

The claws -can- scratch him. Like he can against Hulk and Thor. But not impal or kill him. The ko isent likely either. Mortal Hercules losing for that would be more accurate.

Not to mention we dont even know how Herc lost in COC 2 since the only panel of it happened off panel as well.

Lets see if someone posts the fights where Logan cleary wins against the Hulk.

"i saw a picture that showed captain america beating up thor "

Against " KingThor"? he didnt beat him.

wolverine8888
? wolverien can impale them easiliy wolverine done it befor to hulk like 340 hulk. when he shoved he claws right throu hulks stomack

olympian
That was Gray Hulk, the weakest Hulk version ever. Hes below the level we are talking here.

Not to mention, Logan did not win that fight, did he?

wolverine8888
he was kicken the shit out of him but no it got broken up. actauly he won the first round hulk was nocked out lol but he woke up again. any ways u said he cant impale them i proved he can. wolverine claws go easily thou hulks skinn

olympian
Kicking the shit out being including thunderclapped in the first round and also going down?

He kicked alot of ass after Hulk woked up didnt he.

You didnt proved what im stating. When did he ever do that to : Savage Hulk, Thor and Immortal Hercules.

Using a weaker version that is below each of the ones i mentioned doesnt cut it, considering you have to explain how Logan can do the same to guys above him.

One he was losing in the end.

Show the examples that you said that illustrate it.

wolverine8888
losing ? only hit beside 2 hulk got from hting wolverine when he dident want to fight. hulkd was clrealy not winning at the end either. wolverine never foughten thor he has foughten herc. and he only fought savage hulk with bone claws for two seconds. has death he almost killed savage hulk but then snapped out of it and held back the kill blow

jinzin
meh.. wolverine's nearly killed savage hulk.. and hulk has consented that wolverine both hurts him and cuts him.. so I'm satisfied.. as far as THIS fight goes.. didn't it already happen.. against captain america alone.. and didn't cap kinda hand thor his ass? confused

wolverine8888
lol

olympian
"hulkd was clrealy not winning at the end either"

Read the issue.

"wolverine neevr foughten thor he ahs foughten herc"

He actually has "fought" Thor.

"has death he almost killed savage hulk but then snapped out of it and held bakc the kill blow"

Im not talking about amped version or else id use Hercules when he was amped "beyond godhood" way back by the HE, all the time.

Regular Wolverine its what i am asking. Its the one being used.

"didn't it already happen.. against captain america alone.. and didn't cap kinda hand thor his ass"

No.

"wolverine's nearly killed savage hulk"

Regular Wolverine? When and where. That he can cut guys at Savage level i know. Its the doing more that im arguing.

jinzin
wolverine wasn't vamped... roll eyes (sarcastic) he had armor a sword and a cloaking device... yeah.. big whoop... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
and I'm pretty sure it did happen like that with cap and thor... I remember distinctly cap had his shield above his head and was about to nail thor with it.. thor got messed up..

olympian
Yeah and he wasent a doll made by Apocalipse like Angel was before becoming Archangel, either.

Or are you going to argue that Apocalipses "Four knigts" wer never changed from what they wer.

"and I'm pretty sure it did happen like that with cap and thor... I remember distinctly cap had his shield above his head and was about to nail thor with it.. thor got messed up"

And still he didnt won.

Im waiting for the examples everyone keeps telling me they exist.

wolverine8888
jinzin right that was it. oh by the way I am reading wolverien vs grey hulk no he is not winning at all. he got the final hit whoopy. wolverine got what over 100 hits lol. when did wolverine fight thor?

wolverine8888
angel was given wings and such. if wolverien was given more why when they mention his up grade they never mention any thing besides that? also why would he al of a sudden lose those up grades if he had them? his body can never get down graded only up graded because his healing won't allow him to get slower and weaker then he is. he can only improve

olympian
So you have nothing right? If you miss in a comic, panels where Logan itself states his claws are losing the effect and that Hulk is getting the better in a round match, i dont expect anyone to find actual examples.

And Wolverine fought Thor in the exact same issue where Thing and Hulk wer killed. He died as well.

"angel was given wings and such"

He already had wings. They wer -changed- by Apocalipse. Like every knight he had was.

jinzin
Originally posted by olympian
Yeah and he wasent a doll made by Apocalipse like Angel was before becoming Archangel, either.

Or are you going to argue that Apocalipses "Four knigts" wer never changed from what they wer.

"and I'm pretty sure it did happen like that with cap and thor... I remember distinctly cap had his shield above his head and was about to nail thor with it.. thor got messed up"

And still he didnt won.

Im waiting for the examples everyone keeps telling me they exist.
thor won that fight?

it certainly didn't look like it from here.. hmmm

and I'm not arguing that apocalypse gave wolverine an enhancement.. it's just that EVERYONE confuses his enhancments for what they were..

his enhancement was his adamantium skeleton.. nothine else, nothing more..

people like to consider how wolverine fared against the x-men and say he was amped.. when I show him doing similar feats as wolverine, everyone calls it PIS.. there's no winning with you guys.. lol..

people also forget things like how he was rocked by jubilee and fared worse against cable than he did when he was in the x-men... hmmm

EVEN IF you were right... IF wolverine was indeed amped.. how come no one has been able to prove that either eh? hmmm maybe cause he wasn't.. but then again IF he was.. who de-vamped him? nobody.... so your argument against it wouldn't even matter as he would still have the so called enhancements...

i don't think you quite thought that one out too well....

jinzin
So you have nothing right? If you miss in a comic, panels where Logan itself states his claws are losing the effect and that Hulk is getting the better in a round match, i dont expect anyone to find actual examples.

And Wolverine fought Thor in the exact same issue where Thing and Hulk wer killed. He died as well.

"angel was given wings and such"

He already had wings. They wer -changed- by Apocalipse. Like every knight he had was.

his calws weren't losing their effect.. wtf? where is that stated? What the f**k?

he says hulk's getting stronger and healing faster.. which is something hulk does.. but not thor... hmmmm

wolverine8888
how was wolverine changed and were was it ever stated and why doesent he still have those "abilites"? ur talken about a what if comic with king thor lol that holds no weight in NU. also as I recall he lost an eye and pritty much his arm to wolverine. yup he hasent jinzin lol

jrodslam

I think thats the "What If?" everyone was talking about earlier.

People were saying "This is what would happen to Cap. Blah blah!"
And "This is what would happen to Wolverine. Blah blah!"

But they also said "Wolverine cant hurt or penetrate Thors skin with his claws."

Yet when it was mentioned that Wolverine injured his whole arm and eye with a slash, and the reply was "It was a What if."

Go figure.

olympian
"EVEN IF you were right... IF wolverine was indeed amped.. how come no one has been able to prove that either eh"

Since you arent even sure if he was actually or -not- it seems it isent cut clear is it.

The fact is Apoc always improves existing models. Angel is one, Hulk was another. All the other knights the same thing.

Find the comic where he appears and beats Hulk and then we can make it clear.

"Yet when it was mentioned that Wolverine injured his whole arm with a slash, and the reply was "It was a What if."

Go figure."

Even in continuity he has cut Hulk, Thing and the like. That is -not- what i am arguing here. Its the impaling/killing "ability" that some say he has done.

He has done that, yes but on a -weaker- (the weakest even) version of the Hulk who isent top tier. As good of a healing factor he had.

Cutting the top tier sure. More? Where.

jrodslam
"Yet when it was mentioned that Wolverine injured his whole arm with a slash, and the reply was "It was a What if."

Go figure."

Even in continuity he has cut Hulk, Thing and the like. That is -not- what i am arguing here. Its the impaling/killing/total slashing.

When he has done yes but on a weaker version of the Hulk who isent top tier. As good of a healing factor he had.

I wasnt talking about you olympian, but others in this thread. Theres no doubt in my mind that Wolverine can impale Thor. Kill him? Not likely. Slah and injure? Without a doubt.

Hell... a kick from Yellowjacket stunned him and had him down for a bit.

jinzin
"EVEN IF you were right... IF wolverine was indeed amped.. how come no one has been able to prove that either eh"

Since you arent even sure if he was actually or -not- it seems it isent cut clear is it.

who says I'm not sure? What the f**k? I don't know where the hell you're getting that from as I've pretty clearly stated how I feel on the matter a number of times by now... the only way that there is room for error on my part is if it's actually been stated that he was enhanced in some way shape or form other than his bones...in a comic I missed.. well I'm pretty sure I didn't miss any, but then again it's hard to keep up with EVERY title so maybe I'm mistaken.. maybe marvel is mistaken.. like I said, I have a guide that states all of death's weapons and advantages.. being "vamped up" definitely wasn't one of them.. so unless you can seriously prove he was amped then you need to concede to the fact that he most likelt wasn't...

because it's easier to prove that something exists than that something doesn't the burdon of proof lies on your head, not ours....

my IF comment is simply part of my larger argument which showed yours to be flawed.. cause it is flawed.. again.. IF he was... who de-vamped him? If he was..

thus even IF you were right for some reason, your argument's still pretty useless as wolverine would still have those powers... hmmmm

The fact is Apoc always improves existing models. Angel is one, Hulk was another. All the other knights the same thing.

to which I agree.. wolverine was improved with an adamantium skeleton.... nuff said....

wolverine8888
yup jinzin fully correct

leonidas
the comparison's to how these guys did against the hulk are inappropriate -- even without his hammer, thor is more powerful than the hulk. he is the GOD of the storm. lightning bolts and hurricane winds will screw them up so badly they wouldn't have a chance. hell, dd would be deafened by the thunder!

cap DID have a good showing against thor, but it wasn't a 'real' fight, and thor certainly didn't have 'bloodlust'. wolvie COULD cut thor, absolutely, but he can't do enough damage to win this fight. spidey can't do much but dodge and distract, but i don't think people understand what a GOD is, and what battling for 1000s of years means. could they group get in a few shots? depends on how thor fights. if he is shown using his powers to the max, it's unlikely they could even get CLOSE to him. wolvie is the only one that could withstand a solid hit, and he ain't withstanding more than a couple.

if thor is written like a knob, the group could take 1/10. if he's written properly he wins 10/10. if he goes warrior mad (TRUE bloodlust) we wouldn't even recognize who these 3 ever were . . .

wolverine8888
wait wolverine took hits from hulk many a time and ur not gunna serously tell me thor hits harder then hulk lol. hell even spidermans taken hits from him and got back up from both hulk and thor

leonidas
<<wait wolverine took hits from hulk many a time and ur not gunna serously tell me thor hits harder then hulk lol>>

so are you saying if thor gets his hands on wolvie he isn't gonna ko his runt ass? thor's WAYYYY smarter than hulk -- and he hits AS hard. or he could use the old 'toss wolvie into space' gimmick, if he wanted i suppose . . .

you ALMOST sound dangerously close to saying wolverine could beat thor . . . everyone KNOWS you can't be claiming that, right . . .?

wolverine8888
no I don't assume he can thou he did defeat hercules. but don't assume thor can take wolverien out with a few punches because he can't. oh also hulk enraged hits harder then thor I hope u know that

Creshosk
Originally posted by leonidas
if thor is written like a knob, the group could take 1/10. if he's written properly he wins 10/10. if he goes warrior mad (TRUE bloodlust) we wouldn't even recognize who these 3 ever were . . . Sure we could. . I found an adamantium claw. . judging from it's size and the fact that X-23 is right over there. . I'd have to say it was wolverine. . . Though this scrap of red cloth doesn't answer anything.

leonidas
er, i hope YOU'RE not saying wolvie beats thor, cresh . . .

that red cloth WAS what was left of spidey or dd, right, and not thor's cape . . . confused

joesha28
I don't think this team could KO Thor. But with Cap at the team at best they could do is halt him. It will be better for them to keep it out of Thor range.

Darth_Erebus
Thor takes them out with minimal effort. This thread is, well, no comment.

olympian
"who says I'm not sure? I don't know where the hell you're getting that from as I've pretty clearly stated how I feel on the matter a number of times by now"

"because it's easier to prove that something exists than that something doesn't the burdon of proof lies on your head, not ours...."

First lets get something clear here. It was you who said he wasent improved, amped whatever you like to call it. You said against what i stated as fact that Apoc does do that with his knights. Its not an opinion of mine, we know he does.

Therefore its up to you to show me If Wolverine was or -not- considering everyone is saying he beat Savage Hulk, something he regular wise never did. Show me why he was an exception to the rule.

So without fudging, where did he beat Savage? Where are the scans.

"my IF comment is simply part of my larger argument which showed yours to be flawed.. cause it is flawed.. again.. IF he was... who de-vamped him? If he was"

Where i come from, when someone makes an IF comment its becuase he is not sure about a matter. You show not to be, because you cant even tell me in an accurate manner wheter he was or not.

If doesnt cut it, pll are saying he - beat - Savage. That he -impaled- Hulk before without being the Grey version. That he can do that also to Thor and immortal Herc.

When all he did to those as far as i know was scratching them, nothing more. So as you can imagine im curious to see those events.

bakerboy
Lets see, first i want to clear some points.

We are talking here about regular thor, not king thor or another thor enbodyments. As we are talking about regular spider man, regular captain america, regular wolverine and regular daredevil. I could say that spidey could beat the hulk or another powerful people as captain universe, but we are talking here about regular spider man.

Second, this is a fight with thor without his hammer, and that things makes this fight much closer than some people things. 50% of thors power its in his hammer. He could do the best of his power and magic with his hammer. With his hammer, he could do his best. He isnt so good without his hammer.

This fight is without magic or god power, only a clear fight between thor and this team. Fist vs fist.

And there is some facts:

Thor without hammer isnt stronger than hulk. If you see the fights between thor and savage hulk, almost always the hulk is closer to the victory than thor and gets the best hints over thor. Even with his hammer. Same with juggernaut or wonder man That is a fact.

Thor durability isnt as great as savage hulks or juggernauts, and without his hammer, the team could damage him much more than many people thinks here. That is a fact.

Cap did pretty well against thor the times that he battled him. Thor respects him so much and cap is a so good fighter as thor or even more. That is a fact.

Spider man did pretty well against people like savage hulk, abomination, juggernaut or absorbing man or against the same thor with his hammer. He is a match for thor. That is a fact.

Wolverine did pretty well against savage hulk, wendigo, hercules or juggernautt, people like are so strong and durable, if not more, than a thor without his main weapon. That is a fact.

Daredevil did pretty well against mister hyde, a very strong guy who even thor with his hammer has difficults to beat him. Read daredevil fights against mister hyde and read thor fights against mister hyde. That is a fact.

Thor has been damaged by a kick from yellow jacket. A guy who is a worst fighter and much less athletic than cap, daredevil or wolverine. For not talk about spider man, who is at least 10 times stronger than yellow jacket.That is a fact.

Those are facts , not speculations. So, thor could get much more difficults in win this battle against many people thinks here.

leonidas
<<Spider man did pretty well against people like savage hulk, abomination, juggernaut or absorbing man or against the same thor with his hammer. He is a match for thor. That is a fact.>>

facts? huh? spidey could not damage hulk -- even when he went UBER pissed. spidey was getting ToTALLED by abomination -- again, he couldn't hurt him and shehulk saved his arse. he trapped juggs in cement the first time - but again, could not hurt him. the second time he was even an annoyance! yet you think spidey himself is a match for thor?? your 'facts', are very wrong.

cap and thor -- it wasn't a real fight. again, this is bloodlust. what's cap gonna do against hurricane winds and lightning bolts?? cap and spidey could dodge around for a while (again, thor's speed is undderestimated though) but they aren't gonna get in close cuz thor will kill them.

dd is useless. hyde is about half of thor and dd only beats him with plot devices. you think his billyclub is gonna hurt thor?

wolvie CAN hurt thor, but not enough.

without his hammer he still has all his skill, his immortality, his strength, his storm control, his god force and his 'madness'.

this fight really isn't that close. the group could get some shots in, but that's it.

olympian
"Thor without hammer isnt stronger than hulk. If you see the fights between thor and savage hulk, almost always the hulk is closer to the victory than thor and gets the best hints over thor. Even with his hammer. Same with juggernaut or wonder man That is a fact."

And somehow you are trying to compare the Hulk with those streeth level chads?

You also left the fact that Thor has stalemated Hulk before without the hammer. Over an hour, with rage increase. And that while on another ocassion for example, he has been battered more than Hulk in a slugfest he still wasent down.

Just small details, you know.

K3VIL
Lets see, first i want to clear some points.

We are talking here about regular thor, not king thor or another thor enbodyments. As we are talking about regular spider man, regular captain america, regular wolverine and regular daredevil. I could say that spidey could beat the hulk or another powerful people as captain universe, but we are talking here about regular spider man.

Second, this is a fight with thor without his hammer, and that things makes this fight much closer than some people things. 50% of thors power its in his hammer. He could do the best of his power and magic with his hammer. With his hammer, he could do his best. He isnt so good without his hammer.

This fight is without magic or god power, only a clear fight between thor and this team. Fist vs fist.

And there is some facts:

Thor without hammer isnt stronger than hulk. If you see the fights between thor and savage hulk, almost always the hulk is closer to the victory than thor and gets the best hints over thor. Even with his hammer. Same with juggernaut or wonder man That is a fact.

Thor durability isnt as great as savage hulks or juggernauts, and without his hammer, the team could damage him much more than many people thinks here. That is a fact.

Cap did pretty well against thor the times that he battled him. Thor respects him so much and cap is a so good fighter as thor or even more. That is a fact.

Spider man did pretty well against people like savage hulk, abomination, juggernaut or absorbing man or against the same thor with his hammer. He is a match for thor. That is a fact.

Wolverine did pretty well against savage hulk, wendigo, hercules or juggernautt, people like are so strong and durable, if not more, than a thor without his main weapon. That is a fact.

Daredevil did pretty well against mister hyde, a very strong guy who even thor with his hammer has difficults to beat him. Read daredevil fights against mister hyde and read thor fights against mister hyde. That is a fact.

Thor has been damaged by a kick from yellow jacket. A guy who is a worst fighter and much less athletic than cap, daredevil or wolverine. For not talk about spider man, who is at least 10 times stronger than yellow jacket.That is a fact.

Those are facts , not speculations. So, thor could get much more difficults in win this battle against many people thinks here.
Thor has showed his own and beat various powerful and strong characters.
Demigod Hercules himself was able to punch and put sit down Firelord, Thor can do the same.
Thor has strenght feats which are BEYOND what Spidey and company can imagine to do, their are like an ant to a Grizzly.
Thor's strenght, speed, durability, invulnerability, reflexes, agility, and magical powers grant him a vast amount of choices on how achieve victory.
Just cause he's badly portrayed sometimes, see MASTERSON THOR struggling and being unable to catch Spider-Man using his godly sped and saying Spidey is too fast for him, see when they just show him as a dumb slugfest guy with an hammer, struggling with Hyde, who's a class 50 guy, which Thor can own anyday.Damn he throw down with Ulik and beat him everytime, Hyde is an ant to Ulik, comparing skills, durability, strenght and so.
Captain America was able to faze Thor with his best blows while Thor's energies where blocked and drained thank to the magical medallion the Skyfathers of Earth gave to Doctor Strange, and while being weakned, he still beat and kill, Thing and Hulk.
Cap when was grabbed by the neck wasn't even able to counter the grab of Thor, who don't even waste his strenght snapping his neck, but blasted him to ashes very Thanos style, destroying a part of shield.
That is anyway Thor with fraction of Odin Force, but saying that street level guys in a team can throw down with Thor, or anyone of his level if no sense.This thread is no sense.
Do you really think this team could give trouble to Hercules, Beta Ray Bill, Superman, Captain Marvel or Black Adam?
Thor with his hammer bypassing a percent of Cyttorak's magic STUNNED JUGGERNAUT using his best punch.
STUNNED HIM.
Tell who other was able to stun him.
Spider-Man was able to put Juggy into a pit of cement.
Uhhhh.Impressive.

bakerboy
I repeat, we are talking about a clear fist fight. Not about magic, storms and that kind of things.

And again, we are talking about REGULAR THOR, not king thor.

And , i forget something, spidey did beat firelord, who is as powerful of almost as thor.

Also, did in his own pretty well against savage green hulk and wendigo, two beasts of level 100 or more.

Thor hammer is 50%of his power, without his hammer and without the use of magic, those four people would be a very dangerous match for him.

And daredevil did beat hyde not only with tricks, but with his fight abilities. Same with cap.

I think that you guys are underrating this team. This team could give thor a lot of troubles.

leonidas
you're not trying to say because dd beats hyde that he can beat thor, i hope . . .? and, umm, why do you keep saying it's purely a 'fist fight'? that's not what the thread starter stated. just no prep. thor has all his other abilities -- just not his hammer.

and even without it, he kills these guys. too many powers. and it's YOU who are underestimating thor. the other heroes are good -- thor (along with MAYBE ss) is/was the best and most powerful.

ps-it's funny actually debating on the SAME side, olympian . . .

Adam Warlock
Thor did this to Loki and Fenris, both of which are leagues ahead of these street levelers. Both of which were armed with mystical weapons. Yeah, Loki looks like he has an Uru hammer. Oh, Thor was unarmed.

http://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thorbeatdown1bw.jpg

Why are people still thinking that these guys can take Thor down?

K3VIL

leonheartmm
thor isnt really thor without the hammer is he, hes just samson.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by leonheartmm
thor isnt really thor without the hammer is he, hes just samson.

Did you click the link above? He has no hammer and he's fighting beings that with mystical weapons that make these street levelers look like ants.

bakerboy
First of all, this team isnt pathetic. If you are calling pathetic to captain america, spider man, wolverine and daredevil, so , you are the one who hasnt any knowlegde about comics.

Second, I cleared in some of my posts a little before the start of the thread that the battle was a clear fist fight, without magic, storms and rays. Because with that, the battle would end in two seconds. One ray over the team and the battle is over. To give some chance to this team, this has to be a clear fist fight.

And yeah, k3evil, thor did all those things of that list and more. But savage hulk has even a more impressive list of amazing things and the pathetic spidey and the pathetic wolverine give him troubles. So, if thor is so powerful, how on hell a kick of a human being like yellow jacket damaged him. YELLOW JACKET. who is much more pathetic than cap, spidey, wolvie or devil . Without his hammer and without the magic powers and storms, thor isnt a savage hulk or a juggernaut. This team could beat him.

K3VIL
First of all, this team isnt pathetic. If you are calling pathetic to captain america, spider man, wolverine and daredevil, so , you are the one who hasnt any knowlegde about comics.

Second, I cleared in some of my posts a little before the start of the thread that the battle was a clear fist fight, without magic, storms and rays. Because with that, the battle would end in two seconds. One ray over the team and the battle is over. To give some chance to this team, this has to be a clear fist fight.

And yeah, k3evil, thor did all those things of that list and more. But savage hulk has even a more impressive list of amazing things and the pathetic spidey and the pathetic wolverine give him troubles. So, if thor is so powerful, how on hell a kick of a human being like yellow jacket damaged him. YELLOW JACKET. who is much more pathetic than cap, spidey, wolvie or devil . Without his hammer and without the magic powers and storms, thor isnt a savage hulk or a juggernaut. This team could beat him.
Thor schools HTH Loki and Fenris, so fast they can't even perform a counterattack, so bad Loki flew away at supersonic speed.
Hey ya NEWBIE, ever heard about crap writing?
When writers create stories that are no sense and create situations that following comic continuity can never happen?
See Spidey beating Firelord, see Yellowjacket hurting Thor, see Batman hitting Hulk and not crushing his leg, see Venom smacking around Superman.
Don't mess with me, you don't have numbers.

bakerboy
Nobody is doubting about thor strength or power. he has made impressive things. But without his hammer, he loses the half of his power. Plus, spider man, captain america, wolverine and daredevil has beat or did in their own against many people much more powerful than them. you are the ones who are underrating this team.

bakerboy
Dont be silly and arrogant. Im not a newbie, see my number of posts.

Second of all, that argument from you is bullshit. Who the hell says what is logic and what is crap in a comic book? To start with your logic, all the comic books are crap because the good guy always win over the bad guy, even if a much more powerful being. Clearly thor is much more powerful than those people. He is a god and they are only humans, very powerful ones, but humans or super humans. But man, power isnt all in a battle. Remember david and goliath? Remember vietnam? There are some things like tactic, intelligence, luck, situation, etc that could be definitive factors in a battle.

jinzin

First lets get something clear here. It was you who said he wasent improved, amped whatever you like to call it. You said against what i stated as fact that Apoc does do that with his knights. Its not an opinion of mine, we know he does.

I agree he was enhanced.. i've already said this.. but only with an adamantium skeleton... nothing else was ever stated or mentioned... I did say he wasn't amped up.. cause he wasn't.. he was never said to have higher end durability or strength that he didn't have before.. all other apoc horesmen are stated to have their enhancements.. wolverine got his admantium back nothing else was ever said on the matter...

Therefore its up to you to show me If Wolverine was or -not- considering everyone is saying he beat Savage Hulk, something he regular wise never did. Show me why he was an exception to the rule.

he's not.. but you're confusing what was enhanced.. his skelton was.. nothing more...

it's not up to me to prove anything here.. you have to find proof that says he was enahnced in ways beyond what I've already stated.. again.. the burdon of proof is on you...

So without fudging, where did he beat Savage? Where are the scans.
wolverine 145, hulk 8, and hulk wolverine 4 issue mini (not six hours)

Where i come from, when someone makes an IF comment its becuase he is not sure about a matter. You show not to be, because you cant even tell me in an accurate manner wheter he was or not.

I've already displayed all my reasoning and logic as to why he was not.. you have yet to disporve any of it... sorry again the burdon of proof lies on you.. I'm pretty firm in my belief that all that was amped was his skeleton.. but I'm humble enough to admit I may have missed a comic that STATED otherwise.. thus unless you can find this proof you have to concede that weither logan wasn't amped.. or that you believe he was.. and that he wasn't de-amped later on...

hulk has conceded to wolverine cutting him up.. how is that not cutting it for you? What the f**k?

wolverine8888
jinzin is correct wolverine was only given his skeleton back

olympian
"I agree he was enhanced.. i've already said this.. but only with an adamantium skeleton... nothing else was ever stated or mentioned"

Aye we are getting to somewhere. But that is exactly the doubt that remains. If he had only the skeleton back that means there was no diference at all compared with " regular " Wolverine.

That also means he was an exception to every knight Apoc had and that was enchanted, not only in weapons " Archangel new wings" but also physically " Hulk ".

Now you mentioned the issue, any change you post the scans of it? Im curious to see if he just plain beat him, wich regular wise he never did or if there was something that made a difference. Like the weapons he carried. That is what i want to see.

"hulk has conceded to wolverine cutting him up.. how is that not cutting it for you"

I already said he can cut/scratch the top tier.

Its the impaling limbs "easily" that i am discussing.

He did that to the weakest version of Hulk ever, that doesnt belong to that class.

leonidas
fist to fist the group would have only a minor chance, still. and the battlefield is assumed to be a ring -- what kind of 'tactics' could they employ in a ring? the only threat remains wolvie. once thor takes him out it's all over. 1/10 the group wins, even fist to fist. and again, the comparisons to hulk STILL aren't appropriate -- thor is way faster than most think, much smarter and a much better fighter than hulk -- and damn near as strong. and while he may not have hulk's healing, he IS immortal and can only be 'killed' by MASSIVE amounts of damage, damage these guys are incapable of dishing out.

sorry baker, just don't see it. no

Arahan
Hey this topic has 8 pages now? But if you consider
that Cre and Jin are here then it is not that suprising.

Thor wins. Is this so hard to accept?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>