Iron Man Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dayven
They would be fighting within the grand canyon, so lots of rocks to be thrown, as well many high up ledges and open area's for Iron man to fly about with.

They both would have about a day or so to prepare and wouldn't be to the death either.

Been always intrested in the extent Ironman could fair, as havn't heard much about him form wise cool

EsteemedLeader
I'd have to go with Iron Man.

Grand Canyon was an excellent choice of location for this fight.yes

Dayven
Whom would be a considerable match for Iron man. I often wondered how'd he fair against Spider-man.

Where spiderman is a crack shot with his webs and with one day. He might be able to knock out his rear jets, not so sure about his hands. Due to the fact, he could simply just blast outta them.

Though against Hulk, I think this battle would be quite long. Not to mention leaving the grand canyon with a few more holes wink

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
I'd have to go with Iron Man.

Grand Canyon was an excellent choice of location for this fight.yes

Depends on which armor. Tony would have to bring his best for this match. Either that, or use some sort of energy attack. Maybe an energy drain.

I hate Bobobo-bo-bobobo. Especially the name. And the metal yellow afro.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Depends on which armor. Tony would have to bring his best for this match. Either that, or use some sort of energy attack. Maybe an energy drain.

I hate Bobobo-bo-bobobo. Especially the name. And the metal yellow afro.

Well I don't care, it's the best show on TV.schmoll

willRules
They have fought a few times before. iron-man even has a Hulk-buster armour version of his suit. One time he fought the Hulk, he thought he had killed him.............

Dayven
Found a image of Ironmans HulkBuster as well, if one were to describe it in one word i'd choose bulky.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Dayven
They would be fighting within the grand canyon, so lots of rocks to be thrown, as well many high up ledges and open area's for Iron man to fly about with.

They both would have about a day or so to prepare and wouldn't be to the death either.

Been always intrested in the extent Ironman could fair, as havn't heard much about him form wise cool

if they have prep, which incarnation of hulk is it? if it's Professor Hulk or Banner-Controlled Hulk, the nthey win.

Dayven
The problem with that is, they would both come in Fresh, so chances are he would come in as Banner. Though the fight would give him time to switch to hulk as well. It all depends on if he can go to his other hulk forms in battle, as he wouldn't start off in some supreme hulk mode. Where as Iron man could simply walk in with his HulkBuster, since he could wear it before the fight even started.
Hulks problem is, he needs rage to really get going.

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
hulk would crush him like a tin of human flesh

TheBlackWidow
Well hulk has the advantage with rocks cause he can grab ironman and keep on slamming him o nto the rocks till he is knocked out. and hulk can thorw the rocks but ironman is fast so he can doge em so its a good fight but then if ironman does energydrain than he could win. i say its a tie

leonidas
in 132, CLASSIC im ko'd his ass with a punch that overloaded his circuits and paralyzed his armor. it was still a decisive win. before that, he claimed to have never beaten him, and to have been lucky to escape their meetings with his life.

hulkbuster went 1on1 with prof hulk and managed a stalemate. unlike thor and supes, i'm not sure im has enough raw power to ko savage hulk most times, though he did put a beating on goliath once, and has beaten ultimo and other cl100's. using brains and power, i'd say it's pretty much a toss up 50/50.

jacobo0o
its a very close fight but iron man would win this
fight 7/10 im wins this

Ironmanpower
Thread already done....
Iron man anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.