Most confusing history

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
Which of these characters has the most confusing history

Donna Troy

Hawkman

Jean Grey

Wolverine

dman2008
Bump

GalacticStorm
Thats a toughie. I dont know about Hawkmans origins therefore id have to say Donna Troy

EsteemedLeader
Hawkman's a little confusing at first, but I understand it now.

The real mystery is Hawkgirl. After she got mind-wiped and became her cousin...or niece...or something like that...and couldn't remember...stuff.

If Hawkgirl was up there, she'd definitely have my vote.erm

armandovalles
The most confusing histories ever in the history of comics in my opinion is a tie between 3 people: Sentry, Wolverine, and Genis (seriously, im not just sayin Genis cuz i like him, no one knows where or how he came to be)

The Ion
It was Donna but they cleaned her up in the last issue of Return of Donna Troy. None of those are really confusing.

willRules
Deadpools is still a little confusing. Wolverines used to be until Origin which although didn't sort everything out answered a lot of questions.......

Draco69
Donna Troy. By far. She's had her history revamped no less than 17 times.

Wonder Woman is a close second. Her place in Post-Crisis continuity is ambigous at best.

Spawnrules
hey didnt magneto kill wolverine then xavier became onslaught, what happened to wolverine then

EsteemedLeader
Wonder Woman isn't hard to understand.huh

She's made of clay, brought to life, kicks ass.

Draco69
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Wonder Woman isn't hard to understand.huh

She's made of clay, brought to life, kicks ass.

That's a very base analysis of her history. Most people have a very limited analysis of her powers. Wonder Woman, believe it or not, has more powers than even Superman. But her history keeps getting revamped we don't know when she first came into Man's World.

For example, ten bucks 99% of the people here don't know that Diana is immune to fire.

The Ion
99% of the people here are Marvel zombies so you're probably right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.