Apocalypse vs. SUPERman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Fight happens in Egypt, what happens, bloodlust on and Apoc is written well...

The True Fear
Superman

DrDoom101
it'll be difficult for superman,but he'll eventually pull it off. for christ's sake, he's superman!

The True Fear
thats how he balls

TheKahn
IF Apoc is well written I give it to him. See as he has held he own against the Hulk, I think he could go toe to toe with superman. With all his powers, he is versatile enough to beat Superman. I'd say Apoc
7/10. However, Apoc is rarely well written and somebody has to play devil's advocate.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=180

EsteemedLeader
Probly Apocalypse.

jgiant
It doesn't matter if he isn't written well most of the time, he is in this fight...

batmandaman
supes all the way. and just cuz he went toe to toe w/ hulk doesn't mean anything. supes knocked hulk out in one punch.

jgiant
Originally posted by batmandaman
supes all the way. and just cuz he went toe to toe w/ hulk doesn't mean anything. supes knocked hulk out in one punch.
No.

jgiant
No he didn't.

The True Fear
Supes owns apoc and hulk

TheKahn
First off, if damn Doomsday can KILL Superman then the Hulk could also stand a chance. Apoc can physically stand up to superman and when you look at all the powers he has, Superman is in for a tough fight.

Xplosive
Apocalpyse probably wouldnt even have so much trouble.

batmandaman
Originally posted by jgiant
No he didn't.

yes, yes he did

batmandaman
he said that it would have been a tough fight if he didn't take him out quick, so he ko'ed him in one punch.

Juntai
Superman smashes him.

jgiant
Originally posted by batmandaman
he said that it would have been a tough fight if he didn't take him out quick, so he ko'ed him in one punch.
I hope you are talking about pre crisis....

batmandaman
Originally posted by jgiant
I hope you are talking about pre crisis....

pretty sure its not. hulk has to be extremely mad to even think about being in supes strength class.its not that unbelievable that superman took him out in one punch.

The Ion
Originally posted by TheKahn
First off, if damn Doomsday can KILL Superman then the Hulk could also stand a chance. Apoc can physically stand up to superman and when you look at all the powers he has, Superman is in for a tough fight.
Doomsday evolves on the fly to combat Superman's versatility. Hulk doesn't. Any character with Superman level strength/durability, superspeed, and flight should be able to take Hulk at least 7/10.

Wynndar
Anyone mention Apoc's intelligence?

jgiant
Yeah, he is pretty dumb...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.