Magneto vs. Gill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Simus
Just thought of this fight. So could Magneto kill Gill?

Darkstorm Zero
It's very hard to determine, Gill can ressurect through a whole lot of damage, maybe even reverse death once or twice, plus, with the Sepharic Wing Super Art he has...

However, Mags has pulled some pretty impressive feats, maybe defeating Gill is not out of his reach...

Lord Simus
Tough to figure out isn't it?

Darkstorm Zero
I guess it's dependant... Mags will have a difficult time trying to magnetize a guy that, for all intants and purposes, posesses nothing to magnetize...

Lord Simus
He could manipulate his surroundings.

Gouki
Yeah, Seraphic Wing will do some considerable damage on Magneto.

Darkstorm Zero
Depends on where they are.

And I dunno how effective that would be on a guy who can both flash-freeze and or melt through almost anything instantly (Cryo and Pyro Kinesis projectiles)

Hoshi
also , if he has enough time to prepare his "death angel " attack mags wont be able to defend it by just using his magnetic field.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I guess it's dependant... Mags will have a difficult time trying to magnetize a guy that, for all intants and purposes, posesses nothing to magnetize... Magneto is more than just magnetism now, he's a walking embodiment of unified field theory.

He can emit any form of energy in the electromagnetic spectrum.

And this explains the gravity feats he's preformed:
http://www.americanantigravity.com/articles/155/1/Is-Electromagnetic-Gravity-Control-Possible%3F

legacy92
i tink correct me if im rong da only way for MAgs to win is to Destory is Hole body like Vapourize it IMO soo theres notting to REVIVE jus my thought pls correct me if im rong ...

Darkstorm Zero
Because Gill is kinda like a cosmic entity (Use Urien's or Necro's shock attacks on him, his X ray is made up of stars/ constelations, oh I wish I had a sprite of that...) it's hard to know just what it would take to destroy him...

Gouki
Gill is immortal right? He also has resurrection. Makes it kind of hard to destroy a being like that.

Darkstorm Zero
Not Immortal, he can still be killed, it just takes a phenominal amout of damage to do so.

The True Fear
Whenever magneto is in a thread prepare for a science lesson

Gouki
He has seperate bodies to live on. Grown for him, if his body was somehow destroyed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.