When was KMC created? We should have a Birthday Party For it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Masrix
big grin! Anyone know?

Sir Mist
First member was UnknownBountyHunter, joined 06-05-2000.

Im guessing somewhere around that date.

RaventheOnly
no one knows shifty but we know how it was forged shifty

Sir Mist
In the depths of a nerd bedroom late one slow Saturday night, with nothing to do and no real life friends to talk to, the Creator forged a new forum, where people would flock to be part of it. And it grew, and grew, and grew until it became unstoppableshock

Masrix
Originally posted by Sir Mist
In the depths of a nerd bedroom late one slow Saturday night, with nothing to do and no real life friends to talk to, the Creator forged a new forum, where people would flock to be part of it. And it grew, and grew, and grew until it became unstoppableshock

The Apocalpse embarrasment

RaventheOnly

That is one tale shifty

Sir Mist
Another version is that KMC never actually existed, and this is all part of our imaginationshock

Ladyluck

That's an amazing story shock

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Ladyluck
That's an amazing story shock

Wait for the sequel, lots of explosions and space ships and lasersshock

Ladyluck
Wait for the sequel, lots of explosions and space ships and lasersshock

shock Can't wait droolio

The True Fear
KMC has always been

Sir Mist
shock Can't wait droolio

Yeah, and then this little guy has the One Forum, and tries to destroy it by throwing it into fires of Mount Doom, BUT his plan is thwarted yet again by the trio of young wizards from Hogwarts who enter at the last second and they all have a face off battle with lightsabers shock

Ladyluck
Yeah, and then this little guy has the One Forum, and tries to destroy it by throwing it into fires of Mount Doom, BUT his plan is thwarted yet again by the trio of young wizards from Hogwarts who enter at the last second and they all have a face off battle with lightsabers shock

Amazing shock

RaventheOnly

Sppppppffftttt you so forgot the flying monkies roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sir Mist
Amazing shock

Yeah but thats not allshock

Originally posted by RaventheOnly
Sppppppffftttt you so forgot the flying monkies roll eyes (sarcastic)

I was leaving that for the spoiler section for the sequel, thanks for ruining itmad

Ladyluck
Yeah but thats not allshock

Do continue shock

Sir Mist
Do continue shock

I havent thought that far ahead yetshock

Leo.M
eat keep going shock

leana marie
yeah man the life of kmc would make an awsome movie

Ladyluck
I havent thought that far ahead yetshock

Well start thinking shock

Ladyluck
Originally posted by leana marie
yeah man the life of kmc would make an awsome movie

No it wouldn't What the f**k?

Sir Mist
KMC 2: Batman Strikes Back

shock

Batman swallowed the red pill and went to the real world outside the Matrix, but there was a massive tic tac toe orgy, and Raz became admin shock

To be continuedshock

shock

leana marie
blink

Sir Mist
Dont hate me because Im beautifulshock

Ladyluck
KMC 2: Batman Strikes Back

shock

Batman swallowed the red pill and went to the real world outside the Matrix, but there was a massive tic tac toe orgy, and Raz became admin shock

To be continuedshock

shock

It's too amazing for words shock

Dont hate me because Im beautifulshock

I don't hate you because you're beautiful, I want you because you're beautiful shock

Sir Mist
It's too amazing for words shock

I don't hate you because you're beautiful, I want you because you're beautiful shock

Wait for Episode 3: Revenge of the Gummy Bearsshock

No, well, okshock

ben_dover
My recommendation for the day of the party would be to make all regular users mods and all mods regulars for one day. big grin

Ladyluck
Wait for Episode 3: Revenge of the Gummy Bearsshock

No, well, okshock

shock

Sir Mist
shock

winkiss

Ladyluck
shock

winkiss

eek! erm

Sir Mist
eek! erm

leana marie
ermmm... happy b-day kmc!!

Ladyluck
eek! erm

ninja

Masrix
huh

Sir Mist
ninja

Masrix
ninja

Im Scared

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.