What do you think movie 2 will be about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mådness
I know this may seem pointless, but I think it is fun to see what the hell fans think the next movie is going to be about. We know that Davey Jones will be involved with something to do with Jack, and that it puts a spanner in Will and Elizabeth's plans of marrage, but what about the everything else? All I can say is this -

I hope the monkey will be back stick out tongue

choosewisely
we know what its about right?

its_all_good
yeah...at least i do

Mådness
Well, this place is sorta like a place where we gather all of the infomation on the movie into one thread - rumors, facts, things like that and (of coarse) the plot we all know...

...yeah.... no expression

its_all_good
oh i see...

DarthLazious
I think in this one we get to meet Jack's father.

^^[leane]
yep

spencerspider
jack's father?wow i didnt know that.will's dad should be a bad guy lol if he somehow survived maybe that will be 3

its_all_good
That would be kinda cool

spencerspider
yea father vs son and uh crazy jack

its_all_good
YAY!! I'm so excited!!!!

spencerspider
me too cant wait

its_all_good
It is going to be AWESOME!

Murray
hell, yeah

its_all_good
yesss!!!

choosewisely
YAY!!! pirate rolling on floor laughing

DarthLazious
So whats new with the movie?

its_all_good
huh?

^^[leane]
jack is will's dad ... no ??? cuz jack was marooned,and + he said "he's a distant couzin etc " and he didnt want barbossa to know that will's "bootstrap bill " 's son ... +,i think some1 called him bootstrap

DarthLazious
Say what?

ice_princess
Pirates of the Carribean 2 is about-----

'This time around, Johnny returns as Captain Jack Sparrow and is caught in yet another tangled web of supernatural intrigue. It turns out, Captain Jack owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, ruler of the ocean depths and captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. If Jack can't figure a crafty way out of this one, he'll be cursed to an afterlife of eternal servitude and damnation. And as if that weren't enough, Captain Jack's problems throw a huge wrench into the wedding plans of the blissful Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, who quickly find themselves thrust into Jack's misadventures'

^^[leane]
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Say what?

hein? blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.