I Need Help...........again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
Okay someone made me a sig and now that I have uploaded it.It says I need to replace my old sig with this code(the one I have tried to do down the bottom)

My sig still wont come up.................................WTF

GuitarBunny
if you give me your temporary password i can do it for you smile

Bun Bun
Hun.... u forgot the << part

kmcdude
****in hell..........

GuitarBunny
the last has to be with out the spaceconfused

Ms Flower
Originally posted by kmcdude
****in hell.......... look at the last tag...it should be... but without the space

Bun Bun
eek! HOLLY HELL!!!!!!!! omg is it??!?!? Yes Vero!! hug

wow how r u hun?? hug

EDIT- wow sry bout that hunny hug

kmcdude
I got it,Thanks to everyone that helped embarrasment

GuitarBunny
are you talking to me Jaime? huh
if so me name is Veronica not Jill embarrasment

Bun Bun
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
are you talking to me Jaime? huh
if so me name is Veronica not Jill embarrasment
oh $hit!!!!!!! omg omg omg omg sry... Vero love ... my bad hun!! omg.... embarrasment

sowwie... wow...

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Bun Bun
oh $hit!!!!!!! omg omg omg omg sry... Vero love ... my bad hun!! omg.... embarrasment

sowwie... wow... laughing...honest mistake besides i haven't posted in the forums in a long while so it's understood if you forget. hug
And yes i will send you a pic of me stick out tongue

Bun Bun
laughing...honest mistake besides i haven't posted in the forums in a long while so it's understood if you forget. hug
And yes i will send you a pic of me stick out tongue
Awww embarrasment .... wow...

ne ways what have u been up 2? ive missed u like crazy!

GuitarBunny
Mostly school, friends, my now and next lovers....big grin certified pimpette laughing kidding

How are ya dahling? stick out tongue

Bun Bun
Mostly school, friends, my now and next lovers....big grin certified pimpette laughing kidding

How are ya dahling? stick out tongue
Pimpette thats hot!! drool

me? heh... not to much... got a job... so been workin.. PARTYIN Happy Dance and loveing yes

GuitarBunny
Pimpette thats hot!! drool

me? heh... not to much... got a job... so been workin.. PARTYIN Happy Dance and loveing yes Awesome awesome....well the new boyfriend....our relationship isn't going to well....and we've only been out for a week confused it sucks....and to add to that, the people at my school can be so scandalious. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bun Bun
Awesome awesome....well the new boyfriend....our relationship isn't going to well....and we've only been out for a week confused it sucks....and to add to that, the people at my school can be so scandalious. roll eyes (sarcastic)

eek! wow... a week... damn girl.... y anit it goin good?

play on playa!!!

GuitarBunny
eek! wow... a week... damn girl.... y anit it goin good?

play on playa!!! laughing i really like the guy and...he's pretty hot, but he also knows that i like another guy who happens to be one of his friends...there a also rumors (yes soo like a middle school) that i'm cheating on him which isn't true...and i guess since he doesn't exactly know me too well...he believes the rumors...so i don't think it'll last too long, ya see? confused

it's too bad too....i was starting to like him even more stick out tongue

Bun Bun
laughing i really like the guy and...he's pretty hot, but he also knows that i like another guy who happens to be one of his friends...there a also rumors (yes soo like a middle school) that i'm cheating on him which isn't true...and i guess since he doesn't exactly know me too well...he believes the rumors...so i don't think it'll last too long, ya see? confused

it's too bad too....i was starting to like him even more stick out tongue
eek! wOw damn... nah dont seem like he knows u ... hehe fk him then.... if he anit gonna believe u... erm

GuitarBunny
eek! wOw damn... nah dont seem like he knows u ... hehe fk him then.... if he anit gonna believe u... erm i wouldn't blame him if he breaks up with me confused...i can understand....but his ex is really getting on my nerves....she breaks up with him a week before me and him go out and then she also has a new boyfriend, and she's mad at michael (my boyfriend) for dating another girl.....i don't understand that....she's really immature...glare

Leo.M
i wouldn't blame him if he breaks up with me confused...i can understand....but his ex is really getting on my nerves....she breaks up with him a week before me and him go out and then she also has a new boyfriend, and she's mad at michael (my boyfriend) for dating another girl.....i don't understand that....she's really immature...glare

you should go up to her and say "B!TCH GET OVER IT" then slap her big grin

Bun Bun
i wouldn't blame him if he breaks up with me confused...i can understand....but his ex is really getting on my nerves....she breaks up with him a week before me and him go out and then she also has a new boyfriend, and she's mad at michael (my boyfriend) for dating another girl.....i don't understand that....she's really immature...glare
Thats really messed up... yeah like leo said... she needs to like totally get over it.. yes and a good slap woundt hurt big grin

GuitarBunny
i don't wanna touch that shebeast.....laughing
if i get in a fight with her, not only will i get in trouble but my parents will find out i have a boyfriend...which they don't know embarrasment...

Bun Bun
Ahhh i c... so its best just to keep away from her then eh? hehe

Bun Bun
Hey vero... i gots go to hun cry It was so aweseom seeing u hun love Come on more offten... and dont forget about that sexy @ss pik k..

Love u hun hug

Night

GuitarBunny
I'll try my best.....and if me and michael are soon to break up i don't see the point in fighting for him....honestly confused

GuitarBunny
Hey vero... i gots go to hun cry It was so aweseom seeing u hun love Come on more offten... and dont forget about that sexy @ss pik k..

Love u hun hug

Night Night m'lady hug i'll try to remember the pic smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.