Golden oldie vs silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
The two heralds of galactus go at it.

steverules
Hello, is anybody gonna say something? Okay Golden oldie was a herald of galactus, Golden Oldie is aunt may. Now heralds of Galactus are super strong which means that aunt may is super strong and is basically the same as silver surfer only gold. Now I know she ain't golden oldie no more but let's say that she is, now would she be able to beat silver surfer or not? You decide.

willRules
I think that Aunt May would pimp slap that surfer, you know why? Surfer would be crying over the fact he has no visible genitallia...........

steverules
Okay Will this is silver surfer we are talking about I think by now he's gotten over the fact that he has no visible genitles if he has any (what would a herald of galactus do with a pair of genitles)?

radioboy121
Originally posted by willRules
I think that Aunt May would pimp slap that surfer, you know why? Surfer would be crying over the fact he has no visible genitallia...........

Err... Then think of his silvery exterior as a body suit instead. When he was fooling around with Alicia Masters, he converted himself to a human flesh-like appearance. She was smiling a little later, which makes me speculate she didn't see Surfer like an eunuch.

steverules
I don't think she saw him at all since she is blind? Or was she just blind in the FF movie. By the way my friend Will get's a bit carried away sometimes so please excuse anything he say's that makes no sence. Do think Aunt May/golden oldie could beat SS?

radioboy121
Originally posted by steverules
I don't think she saw him at all since she is blind? Or was she just blind in the FF movie. By the way my friend Will get's a bit carried away sometimes so please excuse anything he say's that makes no sence. Do think Aunt May/golden oldie could beat SS?

She is blind, but she can FEEL. In regards to her in the movie to the one in the comics, in the comics she's caucasian. Surfer can only temporarily restore her eye sight and can only do it once. Trying to do that stunt again might damage her eyes even further.

And no she cannot beat him. She'll at the very least scold him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.