House of Magnus vs. House of Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wannabe
magneto polaris quicksilver2 scarletwitch nocturne_sm

Magneto
Polaris
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch (before her breakdown, so no universe altering)
Nocturne

VS.

mrfantastic invisiblewoman humantorch thing2 empath

Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
Thing
Psi Lord (no universe creating)

Swanky-Tuna
Achi Machi, I can't decide. I'm kind of leaning towards Magnus

wannabe
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Achi Machi, I can't decide. I'm kind of leaning towards Magnus Me too!
Btw...could Nocturne penetrate Sue's shield to possess her? She seems to transform into psychic energy before possessing someone.

Swanky-Tuna
It seems to be a manual thing so... she might be able to if they're unaware of Nocturne's ability to do so.

I don't think she'd be that effective at using Sue's powers but that's still Sue out of the fight.

Psi Lord is powerful strong though.

wannabe
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It seems to be a manual thing so... she might be able to if they're unaware of Nocturne's ability to do so.

I don't think she'd be that effective at using Sue's powers but that's still Sue out of the fight.

Psi Lord is powerful strong though. True...i guess Magneto with his helmet on is the most fitting to deal with him, is he not?

xmarksthespot
Nocturne has possessed an alternate Sue before. I don't think she'd be ineffective with the powers - she usually takes using other's powers like a duck to water.

Thing is I don't know how much telepathic assault Magneto's helmet and natural resistance can take - I recall powerful enough telepathy can affect him.

wannabe
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Nocturne has possessed an alternate Sue before. I don't think she'd be ineffective with the powers - she usually takes using other's powers like a duck to water.

Thing is I don't know how much telepathic assault Magneto's helmet and natural resistance can take - I recall powerful enough telepathy can affect him. True again! He'll have to keep Psi Lord busy using his TK so that he cannot concentrate on TP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.