Good Romance and/or comedy manga!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ahneso
Well, here lately I've been collecting the Fruits Basket manga, and I've collected up to volume 11 so far. Volume 12 is scheduled to come out until sometime December, so I'm going to start collecting a new manga series until then. All I want is a fun manga that has lots of comedy or romance or both! Thanks in advance! smile

Bardiel13
Let's see... There's always Kannazuki no Miko. It's a great romance manga if you like blood, rape, giant robots and lesbian angst! *evil cackle*thumbsup I dunno if it's licensed, yet. I know that anime is.

Movie_Geek_
Fushigi yugi is a real good one and a good love?comedy thing going on. It is all about a girl named Maika who is sucked into a book and is told that she the legendary priestess of Suzaku there to save the kingdom of Hong-Nan. She has to find all the 7 Celestial Warriors and in return she will be granted any wish she likes. I become a vary good love story with betrayal, friendship and broken harts. The thing is it is also vary funny. It has action in it to. It is a manga for teens though and I do not find it extremely original but it is a vary good read.

sai12
How about romance and comedy?

Try Girl Got Game, Hot Gimmick, Hana Kimi, or Imadoki

All are good romance (shojo) manga that have humor mixed in! Hope you find something fun!

Ahneso
Thank you for all the suggestions! I went to the book store yesterday and I picked up Kare Kano and Pita Ten... I dunno why. I looked at Fushigi Yugi and it seemed altright so I might be getting it next time.

And Bardiel13, Kannazuki no Miko does not seem like my type

DemonXangelX
id prefere good romance with a twist and action

naruto641
hmm....Ive read lots of romance/comedy mangas but which ones are licensed.....well theres Love Hina and Mahou Sensei Negima. Srry cant think of anymore, long time since Ive visited a bookstore.

sailormoon
A good one is MARS and I hear that Ranma 1/2 is too! I haven't read it yet.

Bardiel13
Originally posted by Ahneso
Thank you for all the suggestions! I went to the book store yesterday and I picked up Kare Kano and Pita Ten... I dunno why. I looked at Fushigi Yugi and it seemed altright so I might be getting it next time.

And Bardiel13, Kannazuki no Miko does not seem like my type

I know, I was just playin around rolling on floor laughing

Ahneso
Originally posted by Bardiel13
I know, I was just playin around rolling on floor laughing

Lol yeah I know!

I don't think I'd like Love Hina or Negima. Aren't they harem? I don't think my mom would like my purchasing something like them.. But maybe I will check them out I dunno

Movie_Geek_
Well I am glad you got somthing you think you will like. big grin

haruko1800
flcl mangas r funny. kinda weird but really funny.

sai12
Originally posted by haruko1800

They are horribly drawn too. The art is horrendous. I would suggest not reading them just for that main reason. *shudders at the memory*

Just watch the anime. Your life will be better.

daisuke
Sgt. Frog it's funny, and all of the books are out.

Instant Teen: Just Add Nuts, a three book series which I laughed my way through. The story line is really sweet.

Ahneso
Originally posted by haruko1800

I've read the second volume, and the art is scary. It's very confusing... I don't like the whole storyline that much and I didn't like the anime either!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.