why Sidious wasnt laughing on mace duel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manowar555
When Sidious and Yoda were fighting Sidious was laughing all the time

Lord J
maybe cause there was nothing to laugh at

i would be laughing if i was fighting a little green thing with big ears jumping around the place

Echuu
Because that's how the movie was made? What the f**k?

j/k um...who knows?

Lord J
hes beating his worst enemy

Echuu
Originally posted by Lord J
maybe cause there was nothing to laugh at

i would be laughing if i was fighting a little green thing with big ears jumping around the place

That's rascist no expression

stick out tongue

Maybe he was laughing because he hated Yoda for so long and he finally had the chance to kill him.

Lord J
Originally posted by Echuu
That's rascist no expression how

its basically what he is ive got nothing against yoda but im just saying hes kinda funny when hopping all over the place

kalsemo
Originally posted by manowar555

I'm sure it took a whole lot of time, energy and concentration to come up with this thread idea.

confused yawn yawn confused

Echuu
Originally posted by Lord J
how

its basically what he is ive got nothing against yoda but im just saying hes kinda funny when hopping all over the place

Did you notice the stick out tongue after no expression ?

Lord J
oh sorry embarrasment *tries to change subject* so lets get back to the thread

the pointless bloody subject

Ushgarak
Because by that point he had become a triumphant megalomaniac.

The Mace fight was actually the crutch point where things could have gone terribly wrong so he wasn't quite as 'Bond Villain' yet by then.

kremzike
Exactly. After emerging the victor of the Mace duel, he gained the confidence to laugh during the Yoda fight.

Lord Nauj
*rawr*

Darth_Duffy
talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel for something to start a thread on

overlord
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Because by that point he had become a triumphant megalomaniac.

wow.. That must be it.. He became a happier person. eek!

Well actually it is like Lord J suggested, Sidious was laughing with tears coming out of his eyes, fighting Yoda is always hysterical!! Maybe Yoda even tickled him! eek!

kalsemo
Originally posted by overlord
Maybe Yoda even tickled him!

hystericalhystericalhysterical

Tangible God
Must we pry apart every detail of these movies?

"Hey did you noyice that guy standing 500 feet behind the main character? What's he doing over there? Why isn't he over THERE?"

kalsemo
Originally posted by Tangible God

I think we pry apart the movie because we love it so much. When was the last time you pried apart a movie that you just thought truly and utterly sucked? You'd probably rather just forget you wasted your 10 bucks on it.

We pry ROTS because we love it! And we want to relive and relish in every moment! big grin

~ J ~
he was so overcome in the darkness of the force.

Danny_1990
I would say that Sideous was laughing because he knew that he was powerful and could defeat both opponents.

Echuu

"Hey did you noyice that guy standing 500 feet behind the main character? What's he doing over there? Why isn't he over THERE?"

I DONT KNOW!!! (he must have gone against George's script!)

Seriously folks... this forum is flat out dead. We really need new threads that are interesting.

Tangible God
Nah, what we aneed are English teachers. So that they can teach the people in here that:

SIDIOUS is not spelled SIDEOUS!

Christ, the guy is one popular b*tch, and some people can't get his name right.

chilled monkey

That's the whole point of watching movies.

Anyway, Ushgarak is quite right.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Echuu
I DONT KNOW!!! (he must have gone against George's script!)

Seriously folks... this forum is flat out dead. We really need new threads that are interesting.

This has to be the stupidest question that anybody has asked in here.

It is just not here Echuu, its every where. Every forum and fansite has become useless.

TFN: All they do is report about toys and misselanious stuff. they have gotten a little better. They don't clutter their site as much with stuff like "happy birthday to that guy who played that guy that was on screen for 3 seconds" or "So and so saw a movie last nite and their was a star wars reference"

S.S: since this guy has nobody to steal from anymore, he continues delving into his delusionous world of lies and deciet

t-bone: Just writes his thoughts. interesting sometimes, but fairly useless to the public.

MF: Boring. Ubdates once every 6 months now

OS: If there is a shred of info you are going to have to pay for it

KMC: Used to be "check out the pic" and Spoilers spoilers spoilers. Now since there is nothing to spoil anymore. "Why wasn't sidious laughing", "I built a Light saber", "I like boba", "whats a diarama", "I bit my wookie"

This is what happens when the teacher leaves the room, and the the kids are left in the class room.

terd40
unfortunately i agree ob1. ive been here for a long time and ive not posted much but ive read alot. there isnt much left to post. this thread will die like the matrix ones. but that is where the fans are the die hard fans, the ones who post wayyy after the fact. what movie do we go to next? all are remakes or reremakes or even 4ths of the original, even in the main screen of kmc all the movies on the left have numbers. do we need a new saga...

Jedi StunRun
Originally posted by manowar555

What the f**k?

OB1-adobe
Another prime example:

If any you guys play GTA, and followed any of the sites for spoilers you'll know what I'm talking about.

Gtadomain.gtagaming.com: Before san andreas was released this guys was giving mucho pics and info everyday. After it was released, weeks months would go by, he'd give updates like "yeah I cleaned up some of the folders, and changed my server" Like I care.

Or this Metallica web site, encycmet.com. When it gets to the point that you have to make up, or assume news updates. This is when the term 'get a life' comes into play. It was like this:

"ALBUM PLANS
There are only a few official words about the next album and their future plans. St.Anger was released in 2003 and it is about time to release some fresh metal.
Metallica hope to start recording later this year with a release next year. Probably in the spring or October/November. My guess is that the band is currently writing and rehearsing songs already. I will keep you updated as soon as I hear anything. "

no news is kryptonite to fanboy sites.

But were just as bad. Were like a bunch gold digger chicks.

We use them, suck the wealth out of them, and ditch them when they are done. Sometimes we check up on them when we are bored.

Tangible God
You misspelled miscellaneous.

Just thought you should know......shifty

OB1-adobe

Well jeez

Hold on, let me get on the horn with the White House about it.

overlord

So.. When are you going to change the title "He who is called I am" to "Spelling police, B!TCH!"

Because your current title doesn't make any sense to me..

Tangible God
Never heard of Moses have you?

LandShark
He just got back from happy hour at hooters

overlord
Never heard of Moses have you?

That is a useless response. nono

Now respond to the 'spelling police as title' idea.

Tangible God
Originally posted by overlord
That is a useless response. nono

Now respond to the 'spelling police as title' idea. Moses is the one who referred to God as He who is called I am.

And Spelling Police? I just don't think I can handle that kind of responsibility.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.