When You die You'll Go To Heaven With 40 Virgins Awaiting You...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Masrix
This is What They Tell you Before They ask you Too Suicide Bomb Something.... WTF I got to high school with 200 virgins and I cant Get laid, nor can I ever ask Someone for help with something, but There Terrirists covince people too kill in the name of god and thats there reward! 40 virgins, still doesnt mean there going to get laid..

amity75
Yep, from my experience it's much easier to get sex off some old drunken slag than an attractive young virgin!

§P0oONY
But technically to 200 virgins at your school are not awaiting you...

Just thought I'd put a spanner in the works.

Masrix

Masrix
Originally posted by Masrix
'
Good Point

Yet Just because they Wait for you doesn't mean They'll Have Sex with you, Maybe they just want to Welcome you, Yeah kno?

§P0oONY
Yet Just because they Wait for you doesn't mean They'll Have Sex with you, Maybe they just want to Welcome you, Yeah kno?

Meh... (too tired to debate)

Masrix

Spelljammer
It's an old outdated belief to get people to do the bidding of the fascist goverment. Just as Pope Innocent the second promised people would be exempt from the commadment thou shall not kill AND given a house of gold if they assisted in the crusades. So naturally they did. It's immaginary bribery.. And because they're raised from the time of conception to believe anything they hear and be tottaly vicous anyway, it's only natural they fall for it.. Though as you can see, such sins as greed and lust rear thier ugly heads in both these circumstances. The first liberal to meation the act of killing in itself gets a dead fetus thrown at them..

Masrix
Originally posted by Spelljammer
It's an old outdated belief to get people to do the bidding of the fascist goverment. Just as Pope Innocent the second promised people would be exempt from the commadment thou shall not kill AND given a house of gold if they assisted in the crusades. So naturally they did. It's immaginary bribery.. And because they're raised from the time of conception to believe anything they hear and be tottaly vicous anyway, it's only natural they fall for it.. Though as you can see, such sins as greed and lust rear thier ugly heads in both these circumstances. The first liberal to meation the act of killing in itself gets a dead fetus thrown at them..

bored

Bardock42

You really think someone that bombs peopl to go to heaven wouldn't rape a virgin.......anyways maybe they are jsut cocky or something....

eggmayo
Originally posted by Bardock42
You really think someone that bombs peopl to go to heaven wouldn't rape a virgin.......anyways maybe they are jsut cocky or something....
Or brainwashed or something.

And Masrix, half a bottle of cheap 'Glen's' vodka should get them drunk enough. stick out tongue

playmean
And Masrix, half a bottle of cheap 'Glen's' vodka should get them drunk enough. stick out tongue

vodka equals love. love

Masrix
Originally posted by eggmayo
Or brainwashed or something.

laughing out loud

Merdelian
This is What They Tell you Before They ask you Too Suicide Bomb Something.... WTF I got to high school with 200 virgins and I cant Get laid, nor can I ever ask Someone for help with something, but There Terrirists covince people too kill in the name of god and thats there reward! 40 virgins, still doesnt mean there going to get laid..
How can you not get laid with those odds?

Revernd Maynard
This is What They Tell you Before They ask you Too Suicide Bomb Something.... WTF I got to high school with 200 virgins and I cant Get laid, nor can I ever ask Someone for help with something, but There Terrirists covince people too kill in the name of god and thats there reward! 40 virgins, still doesnt mean there going to get laid.. i got laid right away evillaugh

mysterio69
who wants 40 virgins anyways? i'd rather have women that knew what they were doing. i'd blow some sh!t up for that.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by mysterio69
who wants 40 virgins anyways? i'd rather have women that knew what they were doing. i'd blow some sh!t up for that. shock well....i'm just going to go over here....NOT BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU SAID....its for something different, i swear fear

mysterio69
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
shock well....i'm just going to go over here....NOT BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU SAID....its for something different, i swear fear

i didn't mean you...unless...you are an infidel...???? no expression

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by mysterio69
i didn't mean you...unless...you are an infidel...???? no expression shock ninja

mysterio69
i kid, i kid. OR DO I ?!!!!blowup

Pandemoniac
This concept of deceiving follows into suicide missions 'for the greater good' is nothing new. It has been done using numerous brainwashing methods during many ages. Sadly, religion and believes are most commonly used to manipulate and encourage (read force) subjects to sacrifice their lives in order to cause death among the adversary.
It happened during the end of WW2, when Japan, in a last desperate attempt, thought up glorious afterlives for all those who would crash into enemy ships flying a plane filled with explosives: the well known kamikaze's.
In the medieval ages, civilians were made to believe mortal self-sacrifice was the path to heaven and were by that forced to get in to battle unarmed. Just get hold of the enemies swords with their bare hands, so the more fortunate knights on their side had a better chance of slaying the enemy while getting out alive themselves...

kmcdude
This is What They Tell you Before They ask you Too Suicide Bomb Something.... WTF I got to high school with 200 virgins and I cant Get laid

no expression Should I be suprised?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by playmean
vodka equals love. love

You have no fuc.king idea! how right you are.

And, it's 72 virgins, I believe.

Pandemoniac
The dumb-asses, that'll render you without virgins in 2 days

MysteryRidah
Suicide is for the weak and its against GOD. There you go.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
The dumb-asses, that'll render you without virgins in 2 days

What will?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
Suicide is for the weak and its against GOD. There you go.

how judaeo-christian of you

Pandemoniac
Having only 72 at your disposal. Unless they are enchanted and remain virgin no matter what

Eeeeuh nevermind

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Having only 72 at your disposal. Unless they are enchanted and remain virgin no matter what

Eeeeuh nevermind

Well, I can only quote someone I can't remember....

72 virgins? Why? Wouldn't you want someone who knows what they're doing?

Pandemoniac
Me? Most certainly. But the whole deceptive tale (that is the topic afterall) is that there are a bunch of virgin's waiting on the otherside, and that seems to be interesting enough for people to fill their lunchboxes wth C4 and go for a walk downtown.
Thing I was thinking of: as they are so found of virgins, why settle for only 72, as they will have to last for all eternity in the afterlife. Sound like a bad deal to me.

MysteryRidah
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
how judaeo-christian of you

What is a judaeo? confused

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
What is a judaeo? confused

jew/christian codes of morality

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.