batman with a gl ring vs silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
bats get 2 weeks to get used to the ring. who wins?

superman302
o batman has this i mean he prolly has more will power then anyone in the whole dc universe and since that what decides a gls power i say he takes this one

NoFate007
Definitely Batman. He probably knows how to work a GL ring already since hanging around in the Justice League and whatnot. It'd be an awesome fight but I'm sure Batman would win this due to his sheer intelligence.

TheKahn
I have to go with SS on this one. First off, Batman might not be able to use the ring at all. In Green Lantern Rebirth, Green Arrow tried to use a ring against Sinestro and all he could produce was a single arrow and I think he passed out from the mental strain. It takes a special type of person to use the ring. But lets assume he can use it. Two weeks of training really isn't all that much. While I'm not sure there is an exact number on how old SS is, I think that it is fair to say he has had the Power Cosmic for years or maybe centuries (or more). SS has too much experience in cosmic battles with other energy based foes. I gotta go with him.

doctorstrongbad
Silver surfer would win this. Do you guys even know anything about his powers? Batman has no chance. Sorry none.

TheKahn
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Silver surfer would win this. Do you guys even know anything about his powers? Batman has no chance. Sorry none.

cheers

Bardock42
I'd say Silver surfer, althoguh Batman might have a chance if he can work the ring properly....but I don't think his fighting style is not suited for a GL Ring........now I don't want to be a fanboy and all...but I think without a GL Ring he has a chance stick out tongue

TheKahn
Originally posted by Bardock42
I'd say Silver surfer, althoguh Batman might have a chance if he can work the ring properly....but I don't think his fighting style is not suited for a GL Ring........now I don't want to be a fanboy and all...but I think without a GL Ring he has a chance stick out tongue

without the ring but with 1 hour of prep time, Bats takes it 10/10 Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.