Who other dislike the New Avengers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
Where are the "Earth Mightiest Heroes"?
Actually, they are neighbourhood mightiest heroes.
Their strenght rankings, are pathetic compared to JLA, even Alpha Flight outclass them in strenght rankings, except for Sentry.
Not to mention the range fight, the venom blasts of Spider-Woman are ridicule, Carnage was laughin off them, there are just Iron Man and Sentry.
The team is actually fighting Hand Ninjas.
HAND NINJAS.
From Kree Invasions, Squadron Supreme, Wreckin Crew, Count Nefaria, Masters Of Evil, Morgain Le Fay, the fights now are brawls with NINJAS.
I want back the Busiek & Perez Avengers, I want back Earth mightiest heroes.
What are they gonna do if Kang comes back, or a cosmic level guy decide to take over earth, or the Squadron Supreme goes rogue again?
They'll probably form a team up with X-Men or FF4 or New Thunderbolts, as a contingency plan.
Here in Italy the issue with Sentry killing Carnage was released few more than 1week ago, it's ridicule.
He flew up into space and rip him apart.
Power of a million exploding sun?
I'm waiting for him being worth of the title of Earth most powerful hero.
Onestly, I'm waiting for Thor coming back and smacking down him with his hammer and scream:
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by K3VIL

What are they gonna do if Kang comes back, or a cosmic level guy decide to take over earth, or the Squadron Supreme goes rogue again?

Iron Man: "Umm...people, we have recived reports that Thanos is going to attack Earth."

Captain: "That blasted---"

Wolverine: "The bub is going to ask for me to kill him after I've finished with him!"

Luke Cage: "Yeah, he is going to die!"

Iron Man: "Actually...only Sentry and I are going. Thanos could kill you all in same time it takes me to earn million dollars."

Sentry: "Yeah...we already called Defenders."

Spider-Man: "So 75% percent of our team is not going? This is the third time already, Tony."

Luke Cage: "And we don't even get paid for this...I have a wife and a kid to take care of, I'm quitting."

Wolverine: "The X-Men had better rooms, anyway. Me too."

Spider-Man: "Yeah, my model wife earns enough money to support us both, anyway. Im off."

Spider-Woman: "Me too."

Ronin: "...."

Captain: "I DON'T HAVE A LIFE!"

Pointinel
LMAO

nice post

The Ion
Captain: "I DON'T HAVE A LIFE!" laughing

I have to agree. NA is a good read but they definitely need more power on the team. No surprise they're going to get thrashed by the Thunderbolts.

K3VIL
Originally posted by The Ion
Captain: "I DON'T HAVE A LIFE!" laughing

I have to agree. NA is a good read but they definitely need more power on the team. No surprise they're going to get thrashed by the Thunderbolts.
Indeed.
NT are:
Radioactive Man
Genis Vell
Atlas
Songbird
Mach 4
Speed Demon, who's been upgraded
New Swordsman
Joystick.

Most of them except for SM, Joystick and Songbird could take the NA alone, unless Iron Man or Sentry are around.
Radioactive Man stood up to Thor.

ScarletSpider
I have no problem with there being a wide range of abilities and power levels on a team, but the NA are too bogged down with street level characters, I agree with you, I want some more fantastic elements in the stories, not shitty brawls with ****ing Sauron.

yahman
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
I have no problem with there being a wide range of abilities and power levels on a team, but the NA are too bogged down with street level characters, I agree with you, I want some more fantastic elements in the stories, not shitty brawls with ****ing Sauron.

Indeed .... Remove Cage, he's not Strong enough !!!!!!!! I mean Atlas didn't even acknowledge him. Some one like Wonderman / Current She Hulk, should be in there !

They need something else .... E.G. whose on Iron Mans Level, powerful but not too powerful. Vision would be the perfect remedie, but apparently he's out of action. wink

How about bringing back Nimrod and making him a good guy !!!!!!!

Iceman or Human torch would also do the job.

K3VIL
Originally posted by yahman
Indeed .... Remove Cage, he's not Strong enough !!!!!!!! I mean Atlas didn't even acknowledge him. Some one like Wonderman / Current She Hulk, should be in there !

They need something else .... E.G. whose on Iron Mans Level, powerful but not too powerful. Vision would be the perfect remedie, but apparently he's out of action. wink

How about bringing back Nimrod and making him a good guy !!!!!!!

Iceman or Human torch would also do the job.
Thunderbird II would be a good addiction, Iceman is too much godlike currently and there's no Human Torch, Johnny is now the Invisible Man, herald of Galactus.
Thunderbird II is a mutant which possess superhuman strenght, durability, senses, stamina, reflexes, running speed, and flight under his own power.

Draco69
Storm would be a good addition to the Avengers. She fulfills the "don't f**k with us" aura the Avengers desperately need.

The Ion
I always thought Human Torch would make a great Avenger. Not like they'd separate the F4 though.

8bitChris
just build a new vision and good to go.

willRules
Originally posted by K3VIL
there's no Human Torch, Johnny is now the Invisible Man, herald of Galactus.

I thought that got all changed back since Galactus got sent to the energy rich dimension?

Draco69
They did. And it was QUITE a while ago.

ScarletSpider
As for the feminine "don't **** with us attitude" I'd rather see someone else than Storm. She's in the X-books enough as it is, and her character just bores me. Go with Valkyrie or someone.

Draco69
Eh. When Storm's powering up she's rather scary to look at. And with Thor dead and everything....

And she is powerful enough to be considered an Avengers. Seriously, her time as an X-Man is expired. The X-Men does nothing for her now. I think moving to the Avengers would give her new depth.

SnakeEyes
I actually like the New Avengers. It could definitely be improved, but I guess I'm just not as critical as you guys...

long pig
Am I the only one who likes seeing heroes getting their asses kicked every so often?

I like the NA, because they lose a lot and aren't uber.

Scoobless
yeah... I prefer seeing a team of less powerful guys struggle to beat the Wrecker more than i'd like to see Thor fly down and beat the crap out of him in two panels

8bitChris
I just can't wait to see what Thor thinks when he gets back and meets the New Avengers :P.

I can see him and Sentry staring each other down.

Arahan
Storm and Wolvi should stay in X-Men. Johnny in F4.
There is no need for them.

Now here is my favorite New Avengers team:

Captain America
Iron-Man
Sentry

Wonderman
Beta Ray Bill
Quicksilver

She-Hulk
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman

What do you think?

Scoobless
nah... i like Cage being there

8bitChris
Beta Ray Bill is a good idea.

I love She-Hulk; but another muscle only character is the last thing the NA needs.

If she were to join I wouldn't be upset though.

eleveninches
I really DONT like new avengers

long pig
How come?

eleveninches
because of spiderman/woman.
i HATE spiderman

sick:

joesha28
This is the best time for the big G to attack earth!!!!

The Ion
Originally posted by joesha28
This is the best time for the big G to attack earth!!!! Not yet but I'm sure once Reed Richards is dead, G will have a jolly old time with Earth.

ScarletSpider
I like seeing a challenge, and having them lose once in awhile is good.

But seriously...Sauron? Sauron gave them trouble.

Sauron.

Friggen Sauron.

8bitChris
Sauron had enough powers to get the job done. He would give lots of people trouble.

ScarletSpider
But Sauron by himself should not give Earth's Mightiest Heroes, the Avengers, trouble. There should never be an Avengers roster that would allow Sauron to in any way challenge them.

Draco69
Hell, the Power Pack could take down Sauron with no problem.

8bitChris
Hell Sauron has hypnotised whole teams plenty of times. It what he does.

When he has a mutie like Wolverine to suck a bunch of energy out of..well there you go.

Iron Man did mop the floor with a bunch of guys in the Savage land after all that happend.

What would happen if Sauron hypnotised Superman? He'd be giving the whole JLA trouble :P.

And let's not pretend Superman has never been mind controlled.

long pig
Originally posted by Draco69
Hell, the Power Pack could take down Sauron with no problem.
Zero G would own the whole team.

Scoobless
Originally posted by joesha28
This is the best time for the big G to attack earth!!!!

Thunderbolt's would probably give him more trouble than the Avengers at the moment.... depending on how crazy or powerful Sentry really is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.