ongoings & story arcs that fans/fanboys & fangirls make excuses for

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pointinel
comics that fans & stans make excuses for....

sometimes we like comics that we know aren't all that but we respect the artist so we say..it's an ok release, or that's my fav hero so it's tight, they were trying to be creative and ya'll fools missed it....so on and so on...so I put together a list that you can agree or disagree with....this is my list so you will feel different....all opinions respected..this stories are ok but fans make up excuses

#1 current uncanny x-men (actually just after the return of psylocke, the fury arc and sage/viper arc are SOLID)
#2 AXM "dangerous" arc <--- big letdown
#3 house of M
#4 OMAC project
#5 Sacrifice <--- my opinion
#6 Secret War
#7 Clone Saga
#8 Onslaught Saga (not including heroes reborn... that is unanimously crap)
#9 Return of Supes

and finally...

#10 The entire new avengers run!

ADD-ON

willRules
I like secret wars............

oh no you meant secret war right?

Scoobless
i like New Avengers, the banter is great.... i think a lot of people just look at it, see a powered down team and think "WTF is this pish?"

Creshosk
Originally posted by Scoobless
i like New Avengers, the banter is great.... i think a lot of people just look at it, see a powered down team and think "WTF is this pish?" I'm with Scribbles here. stick out tongue

Seriously though Scoobless has a point.

The Ion
People actually defend Uncanny X-Men?

Pointinel
you guys are proving my point!

ADD-ON

8bitChris
I like New Avengers.

Pointinel
^exactly my point

i agree with yall... its good, but something is lacking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.