suberboy,supergirl,superman vs wonderman,wonderwoman,cyborg(of teen titans)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

batmandaman
superboy dismantle's cyborg in the first second, and all of them are too fast for the rest of the wonders. team supes wins hands down

Draco69
Wonder Woman is a match for any of the Supers...but she's bogged down by her crappy teammates. She'll fight hard..but eventually go down.

BobbyD
Ditto.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Draco69
Wonder Woman is a match for any of the Supers...but she's bogged down by her crappy teammates. She'll fight hard..but eventually go down.
How is Wonder Woman a match to Superman....

But anyways..the Supermen/girl take that ....

Draco69
Since they routinely fight each other and hold their own with no clear winner. Read WW 219.

spetznaz
The Super-team wins. The only real threat in the other team is WonderWoman (who can be bloody murder if written well), but she is alone against the duo of Superman and Supergirl. To be honest with you Superboy could sit this one out.

The Ion
Originally posted by Bardock42
How is Wonder Woman a match to Superman....

But anyways..the Supermen/girl take that ....
Her skill in the martial arts serves to counter Superman's advantage in the strength department.

Arahan
Hey no credit for Wonderman?

Draco69
Any of three Supers can beat down Wonder Man.

Arahan
Well he cant take Supes. But is SB and SG as strong as Supes?

Why Cyborg? Wouldnt Wondergirl complete the "Wonder" Team.

batmandaman
in the new supergirl comic, they are making it seem as though she is tougher than superman. im not saying she is, but we know that she is at least faster, and more resistant to kryptonite and magic than supes. and im not sure y wondergirl didn't make the cut. but he should add donna instead of cassie. she is way tougher. but the superteam would still pwn.

Draco69
SG is in Superman's strength class. SB can actually SURPASS Superman's strength class by using his TK.

I have no idea why Cyborg is here....

Draco69
Originally posted by batmandaman
in the new supergirl comic, they are making it seem as though she is tougher than superman. im not saying she is, but we know that she is at least faster, and more resistant to kryptonite and magic than supes. and im not sure y wondergirl didn't make the cut. but he should add donna instead of cassie. she is way tougher. but the superteam would still pwn.

If you added Donna, than the Superteam goes down. Current Donna is currently herald-level.

batmandaman
Since they routinely fight each other and hold their own with no clear winner. Read WW 219.

your right, seeing as how supes punched her from the sun to the earth, but yea she was putting up a good fight. the only reason she is still alive is cuz she got that lucky tiara throw on him. otherwise, there would be no more WW.

batmandaman
If you added Donna, than the Superteam goes down. Current Donna is currently herald-level.
no, donna is tough, but superman could take her.

Draco69
your right, seeing as how supes punched her from the sun to the earth, but yea she was putting up a good fight. the only reason she is still alive is cuz she got that lucky tiara throw on him. otherwise, there would be no more WW.

The only reason Superman is alive is because she was holding back and Diana being the good friend she is didn't decapitate him with it as she has done to several gods.

batmandaman
and how do u figure she is herald level? just cuz wondergirl had trouble w/ her?

Draco69
no, donna is tough, but superman could take her.

Read Donna Troy series. Donna Troy got a MASSIVE upgrade. She has the powers of the Gods of Cronus.

Hell she can create universes.

Draco69
and how do u figure she is herald level? just cuz wondergirl had trouble w/ her?

Again. Read #4.

batmandaman
the only reason wonderwoman survived that punch is becuz the fans would have been pissed. and i like WW just as much as the next guy, but she should have been dead. just like batman should have been when supes did the same thing to him.

batmandaman
i have read it, and that was only when she was with the titans of myth. it doesn't say she retained those powers.

Draco69
the only reason wonderwoman survived that punch is becuz the fans would have been pissed. and i like WW just as much as the next guy, but she should have been dead. just like batman should have been when supes did the same thing to him.

Why do people consistently underestimate her invulnerability?

Please. Read some WW comics. Her durability is incredible.

Batman should die every time he fights Superman.

batmandaman
look i know she is tough, but superman could take her, and if cassie could put up that much of a fight against her, then supes could definately win.

Draco69
i have read it, and that was only when she was with the titans of myth. it doesn't say she retained those powers.

If she didn't, than she wouldn't exist. Her new powers enable her to be the link to the Multiverse.

Draco69
look i know she is tough, but superman could take her, and if cassie could put up that much of a fight against her, then supes could definately win.

Cassie was getting owned like the rest of the Outsiders.

And that was again, BEFORE her upgrade.

batmandaman
i read WW. i know how tough she is, but it was a punch that sent her from the SUN to the EARTH!!!! that is pretty far, and to be sent from the sun to the earth at faster than light speeds, way faster seeing as that whole episode of them goin to the sun and back to checkmate took about two minutes and it takes light 8 to get from the sun to the earth. she should have died on impact.

batmandaman
no, it wasn't her new powers, it was her herself that was the link. the reason she came back to life was becuz she was the link. it had nothing to do w/ her new powers.

Draco69
i read WW. i know how tough she is, but it was a punch that sent her from the SUN to the EARTH!!!! that is pretty far, and to be sent from the sun to the earth at faster than light speeds, way faster seeing as that whole episode of them goin to the sun and back to checkmate took about two minutes and it takes light 8 to get from the sun to the earth. she should have died on impact.

Should she have? You're basing this on what? Wonder Woman's durability is always underestimated. This a woman who goes toe to toe with Neron and gods themselves.

batmandaman
this argument doesn't matter though, cuz at current teams, team super wins.

Draco69
no, it wasn't her new powers, it was her herself that was the link. the reason she came back to life was becuz she was the link. it had nothing to do w/ her new powers.

*sigh*

No. Her new powers enabled her to REMEMBER and be the link of the multiverse. It reawakened her and compressed ALL of her identities into one.

gamewarrior
The wonder team would put up a good fight but in the end Supe's team wins. Wonderwoman will be the one who'll put up the hardest fight due to her long years of battle experience but will inevitably fall.

batmandaman
yes she should have. so u are saying she is as invulnerable as superman? first of all, she shouldn't have been able to stand those temps at the sun for very long, then the excessive force and speed used to send her back to earth, then the friction reentering the atmosphere, then the impact, there is no way, even superman would have been out for a while.

batmandaman
*sigh* no it didn't compress them for her, she was already compressed, but it did allow her to remember.

Draco69
yes she should have.

No she shouldn't have.

so u are saying she is as invulnerable as superman?

No. But damn close.

first of all, she shouldn't have been able to stand those temps at the sun for very long,

Again. People know next to nothing about WW's powers. The reason the heat vision did burn holes through her face or thumbs and the reason she survived the sun is due to Hestia's protections. She's immune to fire.

then the excessive force and speed used to send her back to earth, then the friction reentering the atmosphere, then the impact, there is no way, even superman would have been out for a while.

She was hit no harder than Cronus. Or from Jupiter. Seriously, you don't know what you're talking about. erm

Draco69
*sigh* no it didn't compress them for her, she was already compressed, but it did allow her to remember.

Don't attempt emulate, parrot fashion.

When Troia was reincarnated, her soul was "reborn anew" her lives were recompressed and allowed her to divulge knowledge from her past lives as well as realize her full potential.

batmandaman
right, which is not what u said before. and i wasn't emulating, i was making fun of. i know alot about WW's powers and still say she should atleast be in the hospital on themyscera, not get up after flying several xthe speed of light back to earth from the sun. even u have to admit that was ridiculous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.