superboy,supergirl,superman vs gladitor,black adam,spider man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

BobbyD
I don't know much about Adam, but going out on a limb here....

IMO, Spidey is dismissed in the first few seconds, and then it's a 3 on 2. From there, I couldn't tell you....again, because I don't know much about Adam.

spetznaz
Spiderman simply SHOULD NOT be here. The main threats would be Supergirl and Superman on the one team, and Gladiator and Black Adam on the other.
Obviously everyone knows Superman, and Supergirl (the current one) is written as being potentially more powerful than Supes.
Gladiator is also pretty well known, and his power levels approach pre-crisis Superman and not the (weaker) current Superman. And Black Adam is basically Shazam in a different costume, dark hair, and with the letters SHAZAM standing from different gods (Shazams letters stand for Greek gods, while Black Adams stand for Egyptian ....but their powers are more or less the same).
In this matchup I'd have to give it to Gladiator and Black Adam. Gladz is basically more powerful than current Supes, while Black Adam brings in magic-backed strength to the game.

As for Spiderman .....he decided to tango and gets hit so hard he lands in a parallel dimension, where he spends an eternity lamenting on how stupid he was to think he deserved a spot in a fight involving heavy hitters to the order of Gladiator, Supergirl, Superman and Black Adam.
He then devotes his time to the study of arachnids.

BobbyD
Spetz, thanks for the biography of B. Adam. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.