Mimic (exiles) vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
Mimic has the powers from the following people:
Colossus
Wolverine
Cyclops
Northstar
Marvel Girl

Can he take down the Hulk?

wolverine8888
he has haft there power so 50% of a wolverine healing factor but that onces far weaker so he has is like less then 20 percent of the real wolverine from marvel unverse healing factor. he has 50% of colossus strength so that what like 50 ton. he gunna lose pritty much it.

Khellendros
Namor was kicking his ass, I don't see why Hulk wouldn't.

Draco69
Don't forget that Mimic gets sick around the Hulk because of the gamma radiation. He literally vomits around the place. Mimic loses badly because he cannot fight.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Draco69
Don't forget that Mimic gets sick around the Hulk because of the gamma radiation. He literally vomits around the place. Mimic loses badly because he cannot fight.
That too. Although, there was something wrong with that Hulk. He was hemorrhaging radiation faster than, I think, a normal Hulk would. Still, even if it just makes Mimic a little dizzy, that's just one more thing in Hulk's favor.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Khellendros
Namor was kicking his ass, I don't see why Hulk wouldn't.

He killed Namor in case you forgot that wink

And i don't understand what Wolverine8888 is saying. Yeah, he has 50% of what Wolverine has. How is that LESS than what the "real Wolverine" has???
Also, don't forget he doesn't have the admantium skeleton. It was said that wolverine's healing factor without the adamantium skeleton is greater than with. So technically, he should have a high healing factor than just 50% of wolverine's, but anyway.

Yeah, i'd say he loses to Hulk, because of the radiation poisoning.

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.