I'm On My Way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

French Tip
as some of you might know, my dream is to be a singer. I've been taking lessons and writing songs for years now. And I just got a call today and i have a meeting in 2 weeks with a recording studio to record my first demo eek!

Sorry, I'm just really excited

leana marie
congratulations!!! one day i'm gonna be a famous actor... though im sure you'll have better luck with your dream... big grin

Ken Kenobi
Awesome!

My dream is to own a movie theater, possibly a chain of theaters. eek!

French Tip
Originally posted by leana marie
congratulations!!! one day i'm gonna be a famous actor... though im sure you'll have better luck with your dream... big grin

thanks

And you never know. You might be an actor if you try hard enough big grin

slim_thug
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Awesome!

My dream is to own a movie theater, possibly a chain of theaters. eek! Originally posted by leana marie
congratulations!!! one day i'm gonna be a famous actor... though im sure you'll have better luck with your dream... big grin Don't encourage her she'll wet herself

DarkC
Originally posted by slim_thug
Don't encourage her she'll wet herself
Oh, shut up.
Originally posted by French Tip
as some of you might know, my dream is to be a singer. I've been taking lessons and writing songs for years now. And I just got a call today and i have a meeting in 2 weeks with a recording studio to record my first demo eek!

I'm sure you'll be a great success. Then we can all say we knew you! happy

§P0oONY
Originally posted by French Tip

Congrats. Good luck with it all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.