Which movie should keeeep gong?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJAlways
I would love to see a Ring 3

Wolfie
None of those.

I, personally, would love to see the Saw series continue for a while.

stunna1773
yea i thing saw should continue to

danagrint
none of them

Cinemaddiction
None, especialy not Saw-ven.

Mandorallen
omg, none.... just none....

ESPECIALLY the sixth sense, dont ruin it, please god.

But then again M. knight would never make a sequel. he's too smart.

BaronOBeefDip
Um, none. Leave them right where they are right now.

Cringe
Originally posted by Mandorallen
But then again M. knight would never make a sequel. he's too smart.

Thank God almighty for at least one smart director who would never allow this kind of movie sin to happen. pray

I was one of the ones that tought "The Ring 2" was ok to say the least but I would absolutely hate it if they even thought about making a third.

I really did like the first "SaW" and am glad they are continuing the series but I dont think I will the like "sAw 2" it seems all hollywooded out.It has younge people in it which means its going to aim at the teen audience more this time around.

I also would love another "Final Destination".The first two where alot of fun.

Impediment
None of them should keep going. Look at series like Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, and Child's Play. FAR too many sequels. It ruins the credibility of the movies.

Blue_Butterfly
None of them...especially The Sixth Sense. Far too good of a movie to be ruined by a sequel. All these other movies that continued FORVER just turned into complete CRAP.

Wolfie
I fail to see where The Sixth Sense is even open for a sequel.

tabby999
none, and i hope to god they dont make Final Destination 3, i hated the first two

Blue_Butterfly
Originally posted by Wolfie
I fail to see where The Sixth Sense is even open for a sequel.

I dont see the point either. I mean what would they call it? Seventh Sense or some dumb shit like that?

Wolfie
I'd imagine it'd be just The Sixth Sense 2. Haley Joel Osment has grown up since the first and can't pull off the scared little kid anymore. And Bruce Willis would have no purpose of being in it. A sequel just isn't possible, except if it's one of those "sequels" which is pretty much just a remake of the original.

Originally posted by tabby999
none, and i hope to god they dont make Final Destination 3, i hated the first two
You mean you don't know about it? The one with the roller coaster.

Cringe
Why the heck did the idiot even put it in the poll.It doesnt even make sense.

p_s_luvit1989
Originally posted by Impediment
None of them should keep going. Look at series like Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, and Child's Play. FAR too many sequels. It ruins the credibility of the movies.

^Well said I agree^

The Highlord
and all those on the list suck besides Sixth Sence, and that one aint ideal for more parts

jayy
Originally posted by Wolfie
None of those.

I, personally, would love to see the Saw series continue for a while.

I agree, the Saw movies have endless possibilities. I would also like to see a couple more Creepshow movies. They are always entertaining.

I personally would like to see more SCI-FI horror/gore movies being made. The slasher/hacker crap is getting old.

As for M. Knight Shamalan, The Sixth Sense was the ONLY decent movie he has made. The Village and Signs SUUCCCKKKEEDD HORRIBLY!!

This is a list of movies that need no more sequels and need to RIP:

Friday The 13th

Halloween

Nightmare On Elm St.

Alien

Candyman (The first was good but that's it)

Phantasm (Let it go)

Chucky movies (How desperate and pathetic can you get)

I Know What You Did............ (The first was good but that's it)

Resident Evil (The first f@@king rocked)

??? Of The Dead (Day Of The Dead (1985) is the BEEESSSTT!!)

Blair Witch (What was the deal with the second?)

Cabin Fever (Oh, that movie sucked so bad)

Evil Dead (Part 2 was really good)

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Scream (Give it a rest already)

The Ring (If they do a third, they need to let Samara raise hell beyond all comprehension)

If I forgot any, please feel free to add. Have a great day.

eek! http://offshore.ipbhost.com/uploads/post-3010-1126884319.gif eek!

zombieman
Personally, I'd really like George A Romero to make another Living Dead movie, because, contrary to what most people think, I really enjoyed 'Land of the Dead' and I'd like to see him take the whole zombie evolution thing further. Other than that, I don't want to see anymore sequels apart from for Saw, that would make a nice triology.

jayy
Originally posted by zombieman
Personally, I'd really like George A Romero to make another Living Dead movie, because, contrary to what most people think, I really enjoyed 'Land of the Dead' and I'd like to see him take the whole zombie evolution thing further. Other than that, I don't want to see anymore sequels apart from for Saw, that would make a nice triology.

YUP!!

wink

Myth
None of them, but considering I absolutely hated the 1st three, I'll say Sixth Sense. However, even that one bored me.

Wolfie
Originally posted by jayy
I agree, the Saw movies have endless possibilities. I would also like to see a couple more Creepshow movies. They are always entertaining.

I personally would like to see more SCI-FI horror/gore movies being made. The slasher/hacker crap is getting old.

As for M. Knight Shamalan, The Sixth Sense was the ONLY decent movie he has made. The Village and Signs SUUCCCKKKEEDD HORRIBLY!!

This is a list of movies that need no more sequels and need to RIP:

Friday The 13th

Halloween

Nightmare On Elm St.

Alien

Candyman (The first was good but that's it)

Phantasm (Let it go)

Chucky movies (How desperate and pathetic can you get)

I Know What You Did............ (The first was good but that's it)

Resident Evil (The first f@@king rocked)

??? Of The Dead (Day Of The Dead (1985) is the BEEESSSTT!!)

Blair Witch (What was the deal with the second?)

Cabin Fever (Oh, that movie sucked so bad)

Evil Dead (Part 2 was really good)

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Scream (Give it a rest already)

The Ring (If they do a third, they need to let Samara raise hell beyond all comprehension)

If I forgot any, please feel free to add. Have a great day.

F13, ANOES, ED, and Scream I believe are done.

Cabin Fever, are there really plans of making a sequel? I only remember reading rumors for it.

I think they need to make one more Chucky movie that doesn't include Tiffany or any other dolls. Just a final chapter that's Chucky only.

As for Halloween, hopefully they'll end it on a better note with #9 than they did with Resurrection.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.