runescape reporteds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kash$king
runescape is a online mmorpg that has a ruel if u swear and some one reportes u u get banded theres over a million ppl way over and even if u dont swear some things u say that are harmless like www they get bloacked so ppl can band u players dont care if u get band for swearing most of the time its just osme one that dosent like u or u wont sell something that low to them so to al lthe runescape reportes out there no one CARESSSSSSSSSS. mad mad mad

Masrix
Originally posted by kash$king
runescape is a online mmorpg that has a ruel if u swear and some one reportes u u get banded theres over a million ppl way over and even if u dont swear some things u say that are harmless like www they get bloacked so ppl can band u players dont care if u get band for swearing most of the time its just osme one that dosent like u or u wont sell something that low to them so to al lthe runescape reportes out there no one CARESSSSSSSSSS. mad mad mad

Well Nice To meet You Too.

Wolflet
its spelled ban not band and this should be merged with my runescape thread smile

kash$king
BUT DO U AGREE

Kharhmah
Breathe?

§P0oONY

Looks like someone needs a hug... hug

roll eyes (sarcastic)

kash$king
but do u guys see my point
thx for correctiong me

Masrix

Wolflet
i wanna hug sad

kash$king

kash$king
ok i'm done here

§P0oONY
thx for correctiong me

Runescape sucks anyway (IMO.. don't crucify me)... like I care..

Originally posted by Masrix
*Hugs Spoony*

Awww.... big grin

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Wolflet
i wanna hug sad

hug

Wolflet
thx for correctiong me
Your welcome, by-the-way just ignore them, its like here on KMC these stupid noobs come along and be annoying, but soon they get banned evillaugh

Wolflet

Storm
*Hauls up dictionary.* book

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Wolflet
Storm, what does "Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam." mean?

§P0oONY
get of me you runescape hater mad

jkjkjk, must respect and accept big grin

sadwalk

It's not my fault I hate crappy games... wink

Originally posted by Storm
*Hauls up dictionary.* book

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Now that's just cruel... laughing

§P0oONY
Storm, what does "Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam." mean?
I know... smart

Masrix
laughing

DarkC
I hate spammers.

Wolflet

§P0oONY
tell tell smile

Nope...

Or.. 'In conclusion, I believe the OTF must be destroyed'

Wolflet
*GASP*

WindDancer
Pointless thread...and any runescape scammers get a ticket outta here.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.