Peter, the wenegade pickle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mandorallen
I wrote this little funny story, lol. :-D

The wenegade pickle of the wild wild west.

There once was a pickle, named Peter.....HE WAS WENEGADE PICKLE!
Times were bad back in the west at that time, Crime ran the streets, and Bad cheese collected money from the good vegetation, the good meat, and every other food group that walked the west in search for gold and wealth. But one Pickle was there, he was there to stop the bad cheese from being so bad and stinky.
His name was peter, peter the pickle. a wenegade pickle.
The pickle wasked into town, the town was dusty, dusty like an old sandwich. many of Peters family members were killed in sandwich accidents, horrible times they were.....
Peter was thirsty he whent to the saloon for some pickle juice. It was a sad place, a place were hotshot peppers came to gamble, and possibly cheat. MMMM... Pickle juice sounded berry good right now. so he got some.
"Pickle juice, the most expensive botte you got." said peter.
A peice of cheese scoping out the bar for wealthy people then heard his request, and stepped up to peter in a very rude way.
"can I do something for you friend?" said the mean slice of cheese.
"your not my friend.... you swedish peice of mold" replied peter.
"we dont take too kindly to your type here mr. pickle, why dont you get on out here and leave?? you son of a cucumber!" the slice said with a very strong accent.
"that hurt peter very much, and suddenly like a flash of lightning, peter whipped around with 2 revolvers and un-loaded 12 bullets all over the slice of cheese. POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW!!!!!!!

he was swiss cheese.

comments?

leana marie
AHAHAHAAAA... that was so adorable!!! my little sis is obsessed with pickles i bet she'll love this!!!

Mandorallen
Thank's, read my other story smile

Barker
eek! Sweet

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Trickster
eek! He drinks pickle juice?!

He's like a cannibal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very funny, though big grin

MistressofSnape
^_^ very cute...i like!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.