2005 NBA Rookies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FreedomBalla
Who is going to make it big this year and for years to come?

Personally i think that Gerald Green from the Boston Celtics winning the MacDonald's All-American Slamdunk Competition this guy's got skills. Also Charlie Villanueva of the Toronto Raptors, because he was huge in college.

DanZeke25
Villanueva? laughing No way. He might be pretty decent but thats it. He wasn't even that good in college.

Chris Paul is gonna be great, and Derron Williams. Gerald Green's good, but he is coming from High School and i dunno if he will be really good.

Raymond Felton and Shaun May i think will do really good with the Bobcats. Felton and May were both great in College and both started on the champion NC Tarheels, and now team him up with Okafor, who won the Championship two years ago in college, you got a pretty darn good future. Maybe not so this year, but in a couple year watch out.

FreedomBalla
Ya your right. you made some really good points i must have been sleeping when i wrote my rookies.you never know about Green but Villanueva thats my bias, my favorite team is the Raptors i want them to do well. Thanks ill go more into depth next time. I wrote this thread in school my teacher was riding me to get off the site.

Dexx
use the nba discussion thread.
closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.