Worst comic book lines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
Here is where you post the worst comic book lines. You can also add some from movies, and things as well. Only thing is they have to be real comic book characters.

Here is one of the most hated lines from the x-men movie by storm " Do you know what happens to a toad that gets stuck by lighting? The same thing that happens to everything else"
Although storm always had corny lines. *laughs* Which is weird because her powers are so cool, and she is a smart character.

The Ion
"GREAT GUARDIANS!" - Kyle Rayner in a moment of panic

Scoobless
"BLUE BLAZES!" - Nova (Richard Rider)

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by The Ion
"GREAT GUARDIANS!" - Kyle Rayner in a moment of panic

*laughs* I remember that

Next Venom_girl
"Great Ceasar's Ghost!"

"Cook an egg, cook a goose, turn the demonstraters loose!"

Lol. Bad writers, bad.

roughrider
Hal Jordan said "Great Guardians!" often, too. big grin

DigiMark007
The line from X-Men 1:

Storm: Do you know what happens when lightning hits a toad?

(dramatic pause)

Storm: The same thing that happens to everyone else.

Huge buildup...then a crap line, made worse by the cheesy melodramatic presentation. Don't hate Storm...just that line.

Mainstream
Batman: precisely Robin (from the 60's live action television show)

Juntai
Originally posted by Mainstream
Batman: precisely Robin (from the 60's live action television show) How's that a bad line?

Mainstream
Originally posted by Juntai
How's that a bad line?

I find in semi-goofy...why not "that's right Robin" or "Correct Robin"

Juntai
Most heros have a "Great " line.. at least many of the older ones do. Such as Wonder Woman's "Great Hera."

roughrider
I thought this thread was about comic book lines - leave lines from other media (film, TV) out of it.

roughrider
OK reread the rules above - my bad. Storm's line is the worst I can think of now.

leonheartmm
i hate the things green lanterns have to say, speciallu ion, I AM MORE BECAUSE I AM LESS, i mean wtf?

The Ion
That was a great line. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.