Heralds vs Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
what if scenario: galactus gains all the heralds ( most really) and unleashes them on earth's moon, ready to attack earth.

Heralds:
Air-Walker
Silver Surfer
Red Shift
Nova
Terrax
Morg

vs

King Thor
Wonder Man ( full ionic)
Iron-Man
The Sentry
The Vision
Namor
Gladiator
Storm
Iceman

olympian
King Thor there makes it uneven. Especially with Sentry there since as far as we know -so far - he seems to be above Herald level.

And Gladiator helps with the fun.

Darth_Erebus
Heros win, because of King Thor. Make it classic Thor and Heralds win.

DrDoom101
Heroes

The Ion
Heroes. King Thor is more powerful than all of them The Sentry disposed of Terrax with the enthusiasm of a morning piss.

K Von Doom
Firelord is missing so heralds lose bunny

guy222
King Thor vs Morg w/WOL be a cool battle

Heroes FTW

complexbrother
If you had used all of Galactus's heralds then they would have easily won .

Fallen One - the first Herald.
Silver Surfer - the second Herald.
Gabriel the Air-Walker the third Herald.
Firelord - the fourth Herald.
Destroyer - the fifth Herald, and a temporary substitute.
Terrax the Tamer - the sixth Herald.
Nova (Frankie Raye) - the seventh Herald.
Morg the Executioner - the eighth Herald.
Red Shift - the ninth Herald.
Johnny Storm, the Invisible Man - the tenth Herald and a temporary substitute.
Stardust - the eleventh and most recent Herald
Rom the Spaceknight - temparary
Dominus - Alternate universe

leonidas
not even close. heroes wipe them out. if it's regualr thor i still give it to the heroes.

Bouboumaster
Heroes easely, because of Thor. With classic Thor, or with Destroyer, Heralds stomps.

Surfer would rape half of team Heroes by himself with Classic Thor.

With Destroyer added, the Destroyer soloes.

AlmightyKfish
King Thor makes this uneven.

Although, make it classic Thor and this take two heralds to win, with Thor and Glads the only real fights.

leonidas
meh, looking back over the list (i think i skimmed too quickly) heralds would likely win with classic thor. not a route though. nova and air-walker are not very powerful. red shift is the decider, imo. terrax, morg and ss can be stalemated or beaten by glads (assuming fully confident?) thor and sentry, but i don't think the other heroes have it in them to take out the rest. decent battle though. using forum versions of storm and iceman, they might still manage to win though . . . shifty

Bouboumaster
Glads would be punked by Heralds. He seems to have a weakness against some type of radiation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.