The Fantastic Four vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Yeah. So no prep. Yadda Yadda.

Who wins? I seriously think this will reach three pages.

jrodslam
F.F.

Creshosk
FF, Nothing Wolverine can really do to any of them that would count as a win.

Lord Ryugen
You know somehow the fanboys will try to justify Logan somehow beating the entire F.F when in actual fact each individual member could give Wolvie a spanking that much overrated healing factor of his would be hard pressed to repair.

BobbyD
Nah-uh. wink

Magic_attack
The only way Wolverine could win against the F4 would be to fight them b4 they got their powers.

This is just a curbstomp....

F4 10/10

RAGE17
WTF...........this is one sided....wolverine takes them all he just slashes IW and johnny nova.and reed.then kills the thing in like 5 minutes with his claws.....

Magic_attack
^^^^^^^

LOL

wolverine8888
all at once hell no..............all them comming at him he be like oh **** not again

The Ion
Originally posted by wolverine8888
all at once hell no..............all them comming at him he be like oh **** not again
Damn. I was looking forward to your argument. sad

wolverine8888
im not gunna argue some thing that he has never proven capable of doing. just to much of them they have some one who can hold him and they got mass fire power they got muscle and they got some one who can make him blind

Creshosk
im not gunna argue some thing that he has never proven capable of doing. Sure you would.

cheldon
wolverine loses

wolverine8888
creshosk im normaly on ur side I don't know why u being an ass to me lol but it aint cool and no i wouldent

cheldon
he can beat thing one on one. he's stabbed his shoulder and he never moved after that in enemy of the state.

he could beat human torch depending on the enviorment. if it was in a city, human torch could not use his supernova cuz he'd kill everybody(not the hero way). fire extinguishers take away some of his heat. all wolverine needs is a water source.

the other 2 he has no chance of winning.

Metalmanx
Each one of them takes out Wolverine.

Thing would have the least chance, but still a majority of 6/10.

Human Torch 10/10. Yes, I know he survived a nuke. But if I recally, wolverine8888, earlier today you said it's not smart to go by one feat as a judgement of the character. So he's only done this one. I don't believe it's in his power to do so, just some crazy writing to show Wolverine off to the fans. HT doesn't even have to go Nova to take Wolverine out.

Invisible Woman 10/10.

Mr. Fantastic 10/10.

wolverine8888
well one vs one thing will lose almost every time wolverine does have winnign record any tiems he goes for the kill thing goes down fast. mr fantastic i don't think can relay ebat wolverine but i dont think he can beat mr.fantastic more of just a wierd stalemate. I think he take human torch out almsot every time. by the way wolverine had his skeleton ripped out and he healed from that also. he also ben incencrated a few times. IW I dont know to much about never liked her much but she seem to have some ****en bad ass powers so I give her the win most of the time. all them vs him be a slaughter lol no way he can win

Protector
well one vs one thing will lose almost every time wolverine does have winnign record any tiems he goes for the kill thing goes down fast. mr fantastic i don't think can relay ebat wolverine but i dont think he can beat mr.fantastic more of just a wierd stalemate. I think he take human torch out almsot every time. by the way wolverine had his skeleton ripped out and he healed from that also. he also ben incencrated a few times. IW I dont know to much about never liked her much but she seem to have some ****en bad ass powers so I give her the win most of the time. all them vs him be a slaughter lol no way he can win

Oh really

wolverine8888
yup

Protector

Protector
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
You know somehow the fanboys will try to justify Logan somehow beating the entire F.F when in actual fact each individual member could give Wolvie a spanking that much overrated healing factor of his would be hard pressed to repair.

Fanboy, no. I am just a guy that knows the real power of Logan

cheldon
Originally posted by Protector
Fanboy, no. I am just a guy that knows the real power of Logan

you mean you were'nt being sarcastic? sry, but i can't tell with these people. very interesting scenario. seems reasonable.

Protector
Thank you
and I am quite serious
WOLVERINE CAN'T BE DEFEATED

xmarksthespot
The FF win. This is just silly. And Draco yes, I'm sure this will reach 3 pages too.

Draco69
im not gunna argue some thing that he has never proven capable of doing.

blink

confused

no expression

messed

smile

big grin

laughing

hystericalhystericalhysterical

Draco69
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The FF win. This is just silly. And Draco yes, I'm sure this will reach 3 pages too.

yes

Creshosk
Originally posted by Protector
Wolverine does a back flip and kicks him in the back of the head. What the f**k?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Creshosk
What the f**k? He learned the all-powerful Batkick from Batman - so Wolverine destroys the omniverse.

X-Logan
Wolvie could beat Thing in a one-one fight.And maybe Reed if he could depends if the writer would make logan cut his plastic body or not.

Metalmanx
Wolverine is not cutting Mr. Fantastic. If anything, Mr. Fantastic just suffocates him, as well as tying up his arms and legs.

Mr. Fantastic 10/10.

And Wolverine supporters. I have a favor to ask of you. Give me a possible scenario in which Wolverine could beat Human Torch. Note: I said POSSIBLE. Don't pull out the "he's Wolverine" card.

After you do that, give me a possible a scenario of Wolverine defeating Invisible Woman. A POSSIBLE scenario.

Because until you do, it's Invisbile Woman 10/10 and Human Torch 10/10.

And Thing is still 6/10. He can knock Wolverine to downtown Harlem.

spiderman44
wat r u guys serious the thing cant stand up to owlverine wolverine fights tha hulkall the time and its usually a tie nd the thing in hulk fight alot and the hulk always smashes ez so yo wolverien can beat thing by himself but im not sure bout the whole FF

Pointinel
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Wolverine is not cutting Mr. Fantastic. If anything, Mr. Fantastic just suffocates him, as well as tying up his arms and legs.

Mr. Fantastic 10/10.

And Wolverine supporters. I have a favor to ask of you. Give me a possible scenario in which Wolverine could beat Human Torch. Note: I said POSSIBLE. Don't pull out the "he's Wolverine" card.

After you do that, give me a possible a scenario of Wolverine defeating Invisible Woman. A POSSIBLE scenario.

Because until you do, it's Invisbile Woman 10/10 and Human Torch 10/10.

And Thing is still 6/10. He can knock Wolverine to downtown Harlem.

metalmanx = closet wolvie fan

NoFate007
Wolverine can beat The Thing alone, possibly Mr. Fantastic, but he's not gonna beat anyone else, especially if they work together and he fights them all at the same time. No way. I don't care about that healing factor, if Torch goes Nova, he's done. Wolverine isn't Deadpool.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Pointinel
metalmanx = closet wolvie fan

...Yea. That must be it. How'd you figure it out?

Pointinel
i just knew. LOL

Draco69
Originally posted by spiderman44
wat r u guys serious the thing cant stand up to owlverine wolverine fights tha hulkall the time and its usually a tie nd the thing in hulk fight alot and the hulk always smashes ez so yo wolverien can beat thing by himself but im not sure bout the whole FF

BlackWolverine?

gamewarrior
FF will win hands down but it may take them some time to put the old wolverine down. Wolverine can put up a good fight but he cant win them all.

Wynndar
Wolverine survives for a couple panels simply due to his Marvel Popularity.

Thing knocks him back to Canada if he wants.

Torch....anybody remember that scene from Indiana Jones Raiders of The Lost Arc, when they open the Arc and the Nazi's face melts...yea thats what would happen.

Wolverine can't cut Reed, its been proven on multiple occasions. Reed can't be cut by any object apparently. Not wolverine, not even Terax's axe which can "cleave an electron from it atomic orbit" can cut Reed. Reed could enter his body and really F-him up, turn his body to spikes and make a mess out of him, or just shoot him with some crazy gun he's either got lying around or just builds.

IW...this isnt even worth explaining...but Wolverine will end up either in orbit or in the Earth's core.

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
He learned the all-powerful Batkick from Batman - so Wolverine destroys the omniverse. lol.

Actually I was wondering how Wolverine jumped back wards and managed to kick thing in the back of the head. . . Call me crazy but That seems like a bit of a stretch for the imagination. lol.

Creshosk
shifty

Creshosk
And one more just to make draco's day. wink

There you go three pages. smile

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Creshosk
Call me crazy but That seems like a bit of a stretch for the imagination. lol. Of course the Batkick defies the limits of the puny imagination of a creepy evil robot!

Wow, three pages. Repent. The End is nigh.

Lord Ryugen
Congrats Draco, three pages reached, and only one person seems to of seriously argued for Wolvie (although it might of been a joke.)

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by cheldon
you mean you were'nt being sarcastic? sry, but i can't tell with these people. very interesting scenario. seems reasonable. laughing out loud

If that seems reasonable to you...I don't want to think about what goes in your head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.