Batman Begins Dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
Can't wait to get Batman Begins. I'm so excited. It should be coming in the mail soon.

So lets talk about this dvd..

Who all is going to get? I know I loved this movie. It rocked

Bardock42
I will wait....maybe I'll get it in a few years......ina mega super box with the sequels and all......that's what I said with Star Wars too...I am n ot sure if I want the PT anymore though.

vaya_the_elf
See I can't wait *laughs*

It's one of my favorite movies

Bardock42
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
See I can't wait *laughs*

It's one of my favorite movies
Yeah mine too..but I think I can pretty much endure that....

vaya_the_elf
laughing out loud Well i'm a little to into it. Guess I'm batman dork

braz
chhhhhyea fo sho word up to vaya im stayin up all night monday n gettin it first thing tuesday at midnightwink i cannnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnooootttt waaaaaait i loved that movie it was so dope

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by braz
chhhhhyea fo sho word up to vaya im stayin up all night monday n gettin it first thing tuesday at midnightwink i cannnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnooootttt waaaaaait i loved that movie it was so dope

cool Thats cool

The Joker#1
Any deleted scenes do we know??

Joker1237
well I not in it, but I get it soon, I may BUY it after vol 4 of BTAS, which comes out at the end of this year.

Batman Returns
meh. BB was alright, but im more looking foward to the long awaited SE dvd's for B89 and BR. aaaah cant wait any longer for those 2! ive waited YEEEARS!

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by The Joker#1
Any deleted scenes do we know??

Well I'm not sure, but as soon as I get it I'll let you know smile

I'll be getting this coming up week I hope

WindDancer
It comes out tomorrow and I can't wait....I won't be able to sleep tonight. All my thoughts will be on getting the deluxe edition ASAP.

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by WindDancer
It comes out tomorrow and I can't wait....I won't be able to sleep tonight. All my thoughts will be on getting the deluxe edition ASAP.

One more dayJumpy, and I understand how you feel

Mainstream
in the beginning there was batman....but as time went on another would share in batman war on crime...he to lost his parents...Batman would become a father to this young man and shape him to becoming a man.....but that'll come later on...buy Batman Begins...it gets the mainstream seal of approval.

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by Mainstream
in the beginning there was batman....but as time went on another would share in batman war on crime...he to lost his parents...Batman would become a father to this young man and shape him to becoming a man.....but that'll come later on...buy Batman Begins...it gets the mainstream seal of approval.

As long as it has your seal of approval. stick out tongue

Mainstream
As long as it has your seal of approval. stick out tongue

yeah I give it a 9.2 out of 10 I haven't be this excited about a comic book movie since the first two ninja turtles movies.

vaya_the_elf
yeah I give it a 9.2 out of 10 I haven't be this excited about a comic book movie since the first two ninja turtles movies.

I heard there will be a new Ninja turtles movie

Mainstream
I heard there will be a new Ninja turtles movie

yeah it's gonna be CGI....I wonder will they ever put the little white slit thingies over Batman eyes in a movie.

vaya_the_elf
I'm making my family watch Batman begins with me once it comes smile

WindDancer
One more dayJumpy, and I understand how you feel

Are you planning to get the Anthology as well?

vaya_the_elf
Not sure. This is late Birthday present someone got me, so I hope so.

Batman Returns

robin wont be in the sequels.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Batman Returns

God I hope so.

He'll kill the franchise.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Doc Ock
God I hope so.

He'll kill the franchise.

*Batman takes a thug into the batcave for interrogation*

batman: "where the hell is the damn Joker?!! I'll kill you!"

*robin walks in*

robin: Hey B i baked some cookies, you like my tights? anywa- oh your busy again"

braz
^^lmfao....btw im leavin in an hour to get my copywink

Scarecrow756
I can`t wait till it comes out, unfortunately it comes out October 21st here in the UK but I am going to get it straight after school, can`t wait. And I am only going to get Batman 89 on DVD none of the others. Probably I am going to get Batman 89 on DVD for Christmas

WindDancer
Dude! I'm waiting for Best Buy to open at 10:30am. I'm gonna rush to get my copy and take a day off work just to spend time watching all the DVD's.

vader519
I got my copy a couple of hours ago and it rocks. i bought the deluxe edition. The extras are awessome.

OB1-adobe

and how do you know that?

hmm fanboy, why cuz you said so mad

Batman Returns
hopefully today i will get the BB deluxe edition and the batman anthology set. im soo looking foward to watching B89 and BR in great dvd clarity after watching it on crappy old vhs all these years.

vaya_the_elf
I've got my copy. The cool thing was I got off work at 12, and then the mail guy came as we got out the car.. and he had a package, and I don't think I have to tell you the rest.

I was so happy, and of course I watched the movie. Need to see the special features still. I got the Deluxe editionsmile

TwisterGameX
http://uploads.ungrounded.net/content.php?id=187557&name=187557_aBATMAN1_final.swf&title=Batman%3A%20Brutal&date=1129608000&quality=b&uj=0&w=550&h=400

((The_Anomaly))
I just got the regular one, I'm a poor university student and cant afford things with the words "deluxe, special, great, super or good" erm

its still a kickass movie pirate

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I just got the regular one, I'm a poor university student and cant afford things with the words "deluxe, special, great, super or good" erm

I know how that is

Mainstream

if they base a movie off dark victory he will and it's highly likely BAtman 3 will be...enter 2 face enter Robin it's as simiple as that.....Batman and Robin...the dynamic duo...though I am against Bat-girl, Bat dog, Bat gold fish, and Bat monkey, lol

Silverstein
if they put Robin in the BB sequels and calling them the dynamic duo in BB, Batman's rep will be hurt like tom cruise's acting career.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

I also just got the movie... no super edition for me... I could care less though, unless there's some ultra-cool special feature.

braz
yea^^ dayum i dint know there was a special edition....if i knew i woulda got itsad cuz i wanted to see deleted scenes......o well its still a kickass movie 9.5/10....and im watching it for the 3rd time.....theyre burning down bruce's house now 8) and batmans about to whip some a** hyyyyyyy--aaaaaaa judo chop! lolol

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by Silverstein
if they put Robin in the BB sequels and calling them the dynamic duo in BB, Batman's rep will be hurt like tom cruise's acting career.

laughing Could not have said it better

tpaquin
Stupid me had the pre-order from Amazon sent to my home instead of my dorm...

...god only knows when I'll actually get it.

nate100
yeah it's gonna be CGI....I wonder will they ever put the little white slit thingies over Batman eyes in a movie.

i always wondered that to. and have now figured out the answer to this unasked question after years of self funded research.

in the comics the white slit is bacically the white part of the eye. i always thought it was a covering over the eye hole in the cowl.

it wasn't until i was watching Begins and he was really pissed and squinting with his eye that it made sense.

if you look at it again you'll notice that with all the black make up all you really see is the whites of his eye! alla the comics!

taaa daaaaaaaaaa!

Mr Parker
I cant wait to get it either.Finally a batman movie that rocked and wasnt pure crap.the nightmare is FINALLY over. Happy Dance

Silverstein
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I cant wait to get it either.Finally a batman movie that rocked and wasnt pure crap.the nightmare is FINALLY over. Happy Dance

not ur spiderman nightmare or what you call man spider

Mr Parker
No.Unfortunatley hollywood has yet to redeem themselves on that front.Unfortunately thats a nightmare that I have not been able to wake up from.I have hopes though with batman begins that they will someday give us a spiderman movie though instead of manspider.thankfully hollywood at least redeemed themselves with my 2nd favorite comicbook character Batman though and I can now be proud that Batman FINALLY has a good batman movie.You got to remember,he had a huge headstart on ol webhead,so I'm just going to have to be patient and have faith that they will do his character justice in the future as well.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Mr Parker
No.Unfortunatley hollywood has yet to redeem themselves on that front.Unfortunately thats a nightmare that I have not been able to wake up from.I have hopes though with batman begins that they will someday give us a spiderman movie though instead of manspider.thankfully hollywood at least redeemed themselves with my 2nd favorite comicbook character Batman though and I can now be proud that Batman FINALLY has a good batman movie.You got to remember,he had a huge headstart on ol webhead,so I'm just going to have to be patient and have faith that they will do his character justice in the future as well.

you can bet ur @ss i can make a better spiderman movie than raimi wink seriously.

.Dance_Inside.
ahahahahahahahahahahahaa I bought the DVD on Monday! I love it, I love how that on the special features there is a spoof on Batman Begins called 'Tankman Begins' I have to at least watched it 20 billion times its actually hilarious

vaya_the_elf
not ur spiderman nightmare or what you call man spider

Oh goodness you got him started laughing out loud

DarkAge
Originally posted by nate100
i always wondered that to. and have now figured out the answer to this unasked question after years of self funded research.

in the comics the white slit is bacically the white part of the eye. i always thought it was a covering over the eye hole in the cowl.

it wasn't until i was watching Begins and he was really pissed and squinting with his eye that it made sense.

if you look at it again you'll notice that with all the black make up all you really see is the whites of his eye! alla the comics!

taaa daaaaaaaaaa!

In the letters section of Batman one of the writers once replied to this question that the white is actually a visor that enhances Batman's vision. The mask also contains a green version and red version for night vision and infra-red vision respectively.

bakerboy
Great dvd. I get it and its fantastic. The quality of the sound and the image is incredible and the extras are wonderful. Great dvd and great movie.

Silverstein
Originally posted by DarkAge
In the letters section of Batman one of the writers once replied to this question that the white is actually a visor that enhances Batman's vision. The mask also contains a green version and red version for night vision and infra-red vision respectively.

he doesnt have a green version of those eye slit things...he actually carried a nightvision camera thing. In the movie he gave it to this kid. The corniest part in the movie in my opinion.

Susan-Storm
Hey Spiderman is a good movie..Batman is pretty good too but i never really liked batman

Well i can not see the movie till i clean my room.pain before pleasure i suppose

Mr Parker
you can bet ur @ss i can make a better spiderman movie than raimi wink seriously.

Of course you could.I have no doubt whatsoever you easily could without trying half as hard as he did that you would turn out a much better superiour product.You also could have done much better with batman than that idiot Tim Burton did as well.

Doc Ock
The Spider-Man movies need a re-start like the Batman movies got.

Let me be the director.There shall be no organics,or whiney MJ's,or power ranger Goblins,or Ock's turning good,or humourless Spider-Man's or any of that crap big grin

Silverstein
Originally posted by Doc Ock
The Spider-Man movies need a re-start like the Batman movies got.

Let me be the director.There shall be no organics,or whiney MJ's,or power ranger Goblins,or Ock's turning good,or humourless Spider-Man's or any of that crap big grin

id be a cool director
first of all:
-no still frame shots, camera always pans or moves: similar directing to guilermo del toro (hellboy)
-no kiddie-fying spiderman movies for little kids (sorry for making up that word)
-add comedy and even one liners that are actually funny. laugh out loud funny, not just smiling funny.
-too many changes to name

Joker1237
so what Joker features are on the bouns delux thing??? I cant seem to find it.

Doc Ock
Why would there be anything Joker related on it??

Joker1237
commantary drictor, about that card at the end.

Thats about all I thinking about.

What did he say, about when that card shows up.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Joker1237

As far as I'm seeing there is no commentary.

Doc Ock

LOL!

You really need an explanation to that scene?? wink

vaya_the_elf

Did not see any sad

I know how much you want something with Joker a little more, but don't worry you have the next movie to look forward to smile

Joker1237
I also want the toxic bath lol.

No commarnty?

I mean, I think all movies, of late, yes even the dredful movies should have commantary.

I still getting it, but I cant belive they leave out the commantary in a movie.

sevenman
illegally downloaded it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.