Is Paul Walker In Furious 3. His Name Aint There?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EDGE
Y ISNT PAUL WALKERS NAME ON THE CAST?, THAT MOVIE WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT HIM

forumcrew
because its Bow Wow's movie... and the movie is nothing with or without him

Mandorallen
Because, they decided they want the sequels to SUCK.

Cinemaddiction
That's hilarious. A black guy supposedly learning to drift race?

forumcrew
nothin beats a moderator goin racist

mmmmoley
Originally posted by EDGE
Y ISNT PAUL WALKERS NAME ON THE CAST?, THAT MOVIE WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT HIM

Naaa, Vin Diesel carried his a$$ in the 1st film! Don't get me wrong, i mean Vin Diesel does do pretty much the same kinda movies, and is a bit weird, but he well carried Paul Walker - His career has only gone up that lil' bit more since that film!
But hey, each 2 there own!

Can't believe theyre putting Bow Wow in the 3rd film tho - he's about 12!! That's the worst news in movie history!!

Ali
xx

Cringe
Wow.They went from having a third film involving Vin Diesel in Tokyo,THE STREET RACING CAPITOL OF THE WORLD,to Bow Wow.

Bow Wow.That's worse than watching Ja Rules cameos in the first.

stunna1773
freakin dumbasses

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by forumcrew
nothin beats a moderator goin racist

Please.

There's nothing "racist" about what I said. If you can find me this supposed legion of Black guys who are drift racing enthusiasts, and live in Tokyo, I'll eat crow. But you won't so I'm fine.

It doesn't even matter, because Bow Wow is not the star of the movie. It's Lucas Black, who's sent to Tokyo to live with his father to avoid jailtime, loses a race to a Yakuza, and ends up having to pay off his debt by doing their dirty work.

As for Paul Walker, it's obvious he's not in the film. He didn't carry the original, Vin Diesel did, nor the second. The 2nd was a combo of Tyrese's comic relief and the participation of Cole Hauser.

BTW, Bow Wow is 18, and he'll be a minor draw. Not that who's cast in these types of movies really means anything, looking back at the "stars" in the past installments.

Cringe
I'm still going to hate his cameos just like I hate Ja Rules.

Whiteclipse
BOW WOW IS JUST BACK UP THE LEAD ACTOR IS LUCAS BLACK FROM FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

Mandorallen
Originally posted by Whiteclipse

for the love of god, take off the caps.

stunna1773
Originally posted by Whiteclipse

oh so he must be the hissy sisy sidekick am i right wut do u know they should call him ***** boy

T.M
Originally posted by Mandorallen
for the love of god, take off the caps.

I hate it when people type in caps to.

Lord Nauj
eh this movie is gonna do bad cause bow wow comes out its like who cares about him

Cringe
Originally posted by T.M
I hate it when people type in caps to.

REALLY? no expression

Cinemaddiction
K, questions been answered, now it's just a playground. Use the F/F 3 thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.