Brilliant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
There is this foreign dude opening a snack bar just around the corner of my work. His ,selfaclaimed, biggest success is gonna be his fish and chips with fries??????? smile laughing out loud

Corran
Ask if he does Quattro Formaggi Pizza with Cheese too!

finti
or cheeseburgers without cheese rolling on floor laughing

Corran
Or steak Au Poivre without the pepper.

Gundark
Sounds like something JarJar would do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
Looky, looky, messa opened messa own bombastic snack bar. smile

Gundark
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Good one, Corran !

Captain REX
*shoots tongue out and eats food*

Corran
* uses Jedi reactions to catch tongue*

LanceWindu
Do that again and I will use my lightsaber to cut off your tongue.

Texas
Where's he from?

Gundark
The school of bad table manners.

finti
If you are refering to the foreign dude Tex, I could guess on Iran

Texas
Poor guy, you should support his endevaour by buying some Fish Fries and Chips! big grin

Palanfirith
I guess he missed his english classes because of the war in that region.We cannot blame him... big grin

mechmoggy
Mrs.MM ordered a pizza once and she said, "....and spicy beef...and err cheese please...". She meant to say ,"extra cheese", but by then I was laughing so loud they thought it was a prank call and didn't deliver!

ToMacco
So what did you guys do then, microwave some soup?

queeq
I suggest: go over there yourself and kill them all. evil face

Gundark
Dominos has Mech on their blacklist. laughing out loud

finti
Dominos sucks, they drive to fast in the curves. You can tell by the look of the Pizza you ordered cool

Gundark
finti obviously doesn't like his cheese unevenly pooled. laughing out loud

Texas
Finti has seen one too many 'Volvo' commercials! stick out tongue

I'm talking about the one where the guy hits the brakes and all the cheese and toppings slide to one side, then he hits the gas and the pizza goes back to normal!! cool

I should try that with my Volvo smokin'

Corran
Right, this is making me hungry now, I'm ordering Pizza.

Finti what pizza's does your Iranian snack bar guy do?

Texas
Probably a fresh hand tossed, with Fish Chips and Fries! big grin

Corran
Can I get an extra portion of fries too, oh and some Pepsi!

Gundark
There's a place near where I live that has pizza fries. Its a pile of french fries in an aluminum foil pan topped with lots of melted mozzarella and pizza sauce on top. They're killer !

finti
sounds great

Texas
Gundy should share the recipe with finti's iranian neighbor

Bespin Bart
BB: Get the door it's Dominos!

*people line up at door*

Finti: Dominos sucks!

*BB opens door*

Domino's Deliverer Boy: Dominos has arrived!

*smashes into line and knocks them over like dominos*

laughing out loud

Texas
He's not gettin a tip either! stick out tongue

finti
I have no idea, and I dont want to know either cuz the place is filthy. It is so dirty in there it is disgusting, the health authority have been noticed and the snack bar is more or less history. I give it to Monday, and then it is sayonara fish and chips with fries. Not that I care and the area is gonna be thorn down to give room for a a combined shoping centre and appartments.
They gonna start on that after the summer, lots of workers that are eager to place some bets on football or horseracings. Good days are in the near future, or excellent days cause we are doing real good as it is. We are one of the largest betting stores, when it comes to capital turnover, in the country big grin

Gundark
Because its run by the next US President, right ? wink

Couldn't you just see this bunch here ordered pizza ? It would be one giant food fight. After the argument over the toppings.

finti
Well I like to think I have something to do with it, besides the fact that we are so called experts on the fields of our work.... I didnt name ourself experts though cause I think it is impossible to be a Lotto expert

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.