Teen Titans: The Apocalypse ( Rules and Registration )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mewster
Rules and Character Registration
01) Commitment
In joining this RP, you're promising me that you'll post on a daily basis. Posting once and then running away won't be acceptable, and I'll be sure to tell the MOD to delete your posts and the single post if you do that. This is only fair to the rest of the members who wish to continually RP.

Also, please be careful not to join a fast-moving thread if you are unsure if you can be here consistently to keep up with thread updates.

02) Attendance
No, I don't take role call on the RP, ever. But if I notice that you're consistently missing or gone for more than a span of two weeks, I'll send you a reminder PM. If that is not responded to, then you'll be removed from the RP, though you're always free to sign up again. If you are planning to be on holiday and thus not online for a span of time, please contact me in advance, and I'll take care of your character.

03) Warning System
I don't usually take any actions against people unless members complain, or violates the rules or common decency, and generally I am very understanding people. However, I will not permit any disrespect of members on this RP. I want it clean and respectful, from anyone. It's just like baseball, people.
-- Strike One: verbal warning
-- Strike Two: second warning
-- Strike Three: out of the roleplay

For Characters/RPing______________
01) Character Creation
Members or those that have proved their competence as a player are free to apply for a secondary character. Keep in mind that you must petition via PM for permission to have a secondary character.

Please do not relate your characters to any characters from the television show/comics without the owner of that character's permission. If no owner if present, please ask me if the relation is permitted. This includes being past friends with the Titans or being Slade's new apprentices.

02) Description
One-line/one-sentence posts will not be permitted. Consistent posting in this manner will incite a warning from the staff. I understand this is only a game and not your English class, but write descriptively and use proper spelling, capitalization, and grammar. Always stay in third-person, past tense.

It's okay to typo, guys. I won't cry over a misplaced letter. I do it all the time. But please, try and spellcheck your character profile before you submit them. They are archived and used as a reference, so proper grammar and spelling is most important in them, more than anything.

03) Posting
Posts are done in third-person, past-tense, form. Adjectives, adverbs, and general details are always encouraged and make it easier for other players to interact with your character.

For example:
*dodges*/dodges/dodge ---becomes---> He narrowly dodged the arced swing of the sledgehammer.

This isn't a paper on business law or a column for a newspaper, but I do have a certain level of quality that will be accepted.

05) Site Rating
The rating for this RP is around PG/PG-13, I'd say. It includes soft swearing, so unless you're comfortable with this, please don't apply. I will edit immense swearing at my own discretion.

06) Character Death and Violence
Kill and injure your character if you like, but do NOT be graphic about it. I will start warning you if I see this happening. If you are going to kill another player's character, you must receive their permission first, as well as let me know.

You should never to any of the following, since it makes for a very annoyed players.
a) god moding - Do not assume other's actions, thoughts, or feelings without explicit and announced permission.
B) auto hitting - Never, ever, assume your hits land or use attacks that force another character to be injured.
c) power playing - Reversely, let your character be hit once and awhile. They are not all amazingly defensive and evasive people, and they have their weaknesses. Don't act invincible or all-powerful or any of that stuff ^^;

Any questions should be either PMed to me or posted on the OOC Section.

Alias: the name your character is to be called in the RP
Full Name: their real name, if they have one
Age: please, do not list this as unknown unless there are special circumstances explained
Race: ex: alien, human, mutant, meta-human, etc...
Alignment: hero or villain? Every person leans to one side more than the other, so please do not write 'neutral'

History:
this should be thorough and detailed, almost like a story. Explain where the character is from, how they discovered their powers, what sort of training (or lack thereof) they received, what family was like, and why they decided to come to Jump City

Personality:
please don't just list attributes, explain what your character is really like. However, please do not write a story to illustrate these points, just write a short paragraph of explanation

Appearance:
either explain this in detail, have a picture, or both

Other:
anything else you'd like to add, such as notes on character associations, extra details about their lives, etc

Technical__________________
Super Abilities/Weapons:
list the powers and, if you need to, explain what exactly it does or how it functions. They should also be related to the character history and be of reasonable strength and ability

Weaknesses:
list the weakness and possibly why they have it or what happens when they encounter their weakness. Weaknesses are vastly different from personality flaws (pride, fear, recalling memories, depression, and all similar traits), such personality flaws will not be accepted a suitable weakness. Nearly everyone has a physical or mental weakness to elements, conditions, and environments

Mewster
Name: Wraith
Full Name: Evig
Race: Apparition

History: A gust of icy wind, bearing the echoes of mournful wails and the bittersweet scent of decay. Thousands of eyes bearing down on me, glaring, beckoning. I wondered what had happened, and where I was, for my memories had begun dancing out of my head as the swirling mists I found myself surrounded by. A dark man in a black robe strode foward from the near tangible darkness that was the Abyss. He carried a lantern of a ghastly green in the left hand, and a scythe, the blade coated with blood, in the right. He spoke to me in a faint but powerful voice of a thousand leaves rustling among the fields in Autumn, "Greetings Evig, I am the Angel of Shadow, but most know me as Death. Your time has come and gone, thus I welcome you, to the Realm of the Dead". I suppose I should have been frightened or mournful, though I rarely if ever find myself as such. I simply looked around, realizing that simple thought bore great weight in this world, and saw behind me my own corpse, blood still spilling from gaping wounds. Have you ever had the disheartening experiance of seeing your own corpse? It is a sobering experiance. Needless to say, I was rather startled. I whirled around once more to face the 'Greeter' and it was then I saw his face, a bleached skull, grinning in the ghastly light of his lantern of souls. The dank cold darkness of this world had begun to carry away my soul bit by bit, I could feel every gust tearing a small thread of me away. I clung to what I had left of 'myself' all the while listening to this dark figure chuckle. I called out in the faintest of whispers that was my voice, "Death, Fallen Angel, Let me make a pact! My soul for a service!" At this, the gauntness of the skull gazed at me for a moment with empty holes, then burst into laughter; "What can a meer soul have to offer me?" The gusts were beginning to tear larger pieces of me away, and I spoke with what I could feel would be my last shred of soul, "A thousand years! A thousand years of service! What...say...y..o..u...?" His visage was beginning to fade and something told me he wasn't moving, though I could see a small twinkle in that empty hole, as though a spark was lit in the darkness, "Very well Mortal, One thousand years, and in return..." He held up the lantern, now a sickly color to rival the Sargasso Sea, "You shall 'live' forever, as a spirit!" A pillar of swirling light shone from the depths below me, and I could feel it rising to envelope me, but before I could move, it passed through me, filling the holes turn by the wind. ... My last day of servitude has come, and soon I will rejoin the world of the living...

Personality: He has a sense of humor and will usually smile at a joke, but is serious when it counts. He retains the politeness and manners he held as a mortal, though pushes his limits from time to time to see just how far someone will let him go. He works for his own ends and has no regard for human laws, or on rare occasion, human life. While he may sometimes bring harm to people, it is usually to bring aid to someone else, dispite who they are.

Weaknesses:
Pride - Evig is quite proud, and rarely backs down from challenges.
Arrogance - The initial cause of his death; Evig holds himself with a high head, though not in a rude way, and often jumps to conclusions and acts without thought.
Magic - Wraith is invulnerable to physical attacks while incorperal, though magics effect him normally, and energy blasts are slightly less effective.

Weapons:
Hand to hand - at several forms of hand to hand, though this rarely comes into play, if ever. Originates from being a soldier in life.
Swordplay - Again, originates from combat training in life, knows several forms of swordplay, though prefers the thicker, heavier swords.
EbonBlade - A sword that has no effect, though form, in the material world, grey in color and made of ebonfire. (note, that it DOES have effect if wraith is corperal)
Staves - Evig can use a staff, but very shoddily, as he had never compleated that area of training.

Powers:
Ebonfire - Multiple types; Flames of spirit only the dead can create and control.

*Blue Ebonfire - Used mostly for light, cannot harm mortals. Has potential to slightly disrupt mind and spirit or cancel out mind control / telepathy. Banishes lessar spirits to the underworld
*Black Ebonfire - Negative light, absorbs light and casts darkness. Brings out darker emotions in mortals, sorrow, rage, hatred, envy, etc. Greatly disrupts mind and spirit, acts as super battery for portals.
*Green Ebonfire - Spectral green light, does not exist on mortal plane. Banishes greater spirits to realm of the dead. If somehow beheld mortals, it can cause temporary insanity, loss over control of abilities, and contact with it, can cause blackouts up to two hours long.
*Purple Ebonfire - Special ebonfire, it can only be made while Wraith is in corperal form, nearly identical to blue ebonfire save that it can not banish spirits.
*White Ebonfire - Special ebonfire, it can only be made while Wraith is in corperal form, casts light so bright that it can come close to blinding. Brings out happier emotions in even the darkest of souls, and can also disrupt portals and the like, though can't close them on its own.
*Gold Ebonfire - Special ebonfire, it can only be made while Wraith is in corperal form. This type of ebonfire burns on Wraith's own energy (though it can regenerate if left alone for awhile) and thus is used only in emergancies. This special brand of spirit flame has the unique ability to strip those its light shines on of all their powers, though it lasts only as long as they are in its light. (3-4 feet radious)

Spectral Shift - Innate ability to open temporary portal to realm of the dead (dimension with gateways to just about anywhere) these can be opened anywhere but always leed either to or from the RotD (though once in the RotD it acts as a nexus and he can get almost anywhere)

Limited Telekinesis - He may pick up objects though not from a distance, and interact with the material world as such, though he can't use it on living beings, IE he could throw a chair or something but not pick someone up.

Limited Hydrokinesis - Power retained from life, very frail. Limited control over water, mainly shaping it (small ammounts) or creating a mist, though may create a bubble if need be, and most effective when near a fairly still body of water.

Empathy - may *SHARE* the body of a willing human, IE the person must not put up resistance when he is possessing them, because they could throw him out easily. This allows for psuedo possessions and his powers carry over.

Phase Shift - Wraith can open a special brand of portal that can give him corperal form by mixing and melding the corpses of anything nearby, or just out of shear energy, though the latter drains him drasticly, and the prior one is preferred. Also, the corperal body is usually fragile until five our six hours after it is formed, at which point it acts as the body of a normal human, his powers remain, though slightly adapted.

Appearance: His features are usually composed of mist, making them hard to define, though he has soft grey eyes, the kind that can go sharp in a second, narrow close set eyebrows, old laugh lines are visible at the corners of his eyes if he remains still for a time. His lips are narrow, and very pale, as a cadaver not yet begun to decay. Muscular is not a word to describe him, though he isn't lanky either, and he wears a casual suit one may wear to an interview or formal dance.

Other: He is NOT invincible, just tricky to get rid of. He isn't good, but isn't evil either, though he disobeys just about any law in the book, so he should be a 'villain' though he'd help the titans too if he saw fit.

DarkDethbringer
Alias: Griffian
Full Name: Xavier Montaverius
Race: Demi God
Alignment: Hero

History: Xavier was a normal kid for many years but there was one secret none had known...He was The hidden son of The God Ruler Zeus. For many years Xavier was powerless he was concidered a nerd by his comrades and ridiculed daily he one day assisted in aprehending a murder suspect and put him in jail. The felon brake free and hunted him down and kille dhim...so it seemed, Zeus had seen that He was in trouble and hastily saved him from certain doom. He had all of his godly Kin endow hmi with incredible powers . From A+Zeus, his bodys full potential was awakened making him super strong supre fas t
able to withstand alot of physical damage, an dgiving him super abilities (Superleping and such), Hephastus Grafted him a flexible armor nearly unbreakable, Athena and Hermes gifted him with winged Boots enabling him to fly, and many other abilities he has not yet mastered. H euses these powers to ensure no others are brought to injustice.
Personality:
The Griffian is very quick witted, a trickster by nature, is very outgoing and is naturally seemingly smart, he can thgink very fast and return insults faster than any...

Appearance:
(IN COSTUME) IN Costume he has a big helmet with painte ddesignes of a griffan on it he wears black withg a big G on his chest, th ecostiume hasm many wrips and tears on it, he has winged boots and a Large Godly sword he can only hold for a short time.
(NORMAL) He wears glasses all black, T-Shirt has long blonde hair in pony tail, he wears sneakers

Super Abilities/Weapons: The Griffian has all his natural abilities increased to there full potential including abilities like Super Jumping and such, he can control water for short times, and has all inhanced seses like hearing smelling and such, He has NEARLY unbreakable armor, a godly sword he can barely lift

Weaknesses: The Griffian cannot stand cold fo a long amount of time, but most elements he has trouble with, that are not normal

moogle_xenocide
Name: alter
Full Name: Libo Reshile
Race: altered human

History: Libo was born in a small run down home in a large city.the only taking care of him, had recently been diagonosed with cancer.The day of the death was sad but it also meant that libo would have no home.he had wandered the city for hours searching for someone to take him in.He was almost dead when he was found by 2 very nice scientists.They took him in and tesed his IQ.when the results came they were astonished.Libo had an IQ that could rival any of the scientists they worked with.One day the scientists had found way to allows humans to alter themselves.They didnt know who'd be willing to be their test subject so they drugged libo and had performed the experiment.When libo woke up he'd felt different,like there had been other people inside him.About three days later he'd accidently learned of his powers and became severely depressed.im a freak.. he told himself.he'd decided to run away not knowing the truth of his powers.A week after running away he knew what he should do with his powers and that they had their own personality.He'd decided to become a super hero and started heading east to look for others that had powers

Personality: see powers

Weaknesses: peronalities differ slightly when changing.the other versions of himself argue when inside of him.

is weak and is small

Weapons:none

Powers:
heightened intelligence

limited ability to morph:= gained after a certain event in the story
human:normal:sarcastic,intrusive,weird,loyal

ray:right hand is replaced by a samus-like plasma gunembarrasmentver paranoid,pessimistic

blade:hand replaced by blades:slightly psychotic,soilder like

tentacle:stretchy body:ditzy,weird

primal:heightened senses,stronger,faster,dumber:brute-ish,follows orders

mind:ability to read minds:sarcastic,mean,depressed

liquid:becomes liquid:calm,relaxed,happy

Appearance: black loose t-shirt,trench coat,black pants,black converse with gir shoelaces,teal eyes,black straight hair,short mouth,short nose,small scrawny

Other:changes personality slightly when morphing

Deadpool909
Alias: Vader
Full Name: John Black
Age: Unknown. Due to being imprisioned in a tomb not many know is real age even though he does the the look of being 15 he is actualy 1,000's of years old.
Race: Mutated Human
Alignment: Villian

History:
Vader is from Egypt. He grew up in B.C. and was taught many unique powers, abilties, and why he is on Earth. He was told that he was born to help destroy the over populated humans entill there is a bout 25% left. He learned his powers by the training and has killed many tribes in Egypt. At the end of his time he has taken over many cities and was about to move to another place on the globe but by an amazing group of people he was locked in a pyrimad into a tomb and was forgotten about. He locked in the pyrimad at the age of 15. In the current time a man was searching for his pyrimad to bring him back after so many bad things have been happening in the world. The man finally fullt brough back Vader and Vader went and took over the cities again. He killed off some of the evil people in the world. And now he has been moving across the globe silently using the media at his will to cover up his attacks. He has been making natural disaters happen across the globe and now has stopped in Jump Town to test out his other abilities besides creating natural disaters.

Personality:
He is actually a nice guy and will help anyone out while they are in trouble. He will side with the good guys when people need help. He likes beutiful women and will try and get a girl he wants without brain washing her anytime he wants. He is also cruel. When he is set on destroying something or someone he will not stop. He can laugh at a good jokes and laughs at his own evil jokes.

Appearance:
-Wears a black hoody.
-Looks very charming.
-Always wears a black pair of jeans.
-Eyes are blue but when he is doing something evil his eyes turn red.
-He is a tan color.

Super Abilities/Weapons:
-Invincabilty (He can be hurt but cannot die)
-Super Strength
-Control of Natural Elements
-Control of non energy or small energy using objects such as light poles and cement.
-He can brain wash anyone who does not have a good will or any good heart.
-Telekinisis
-Forsight (Low) (He can see things happening before they do before someone tries to attack him or something huge is about to happen)
-Flight
-He carries a small pipe in his jeans and when he pulls it out and wants to set it up it becomes a javlin.

Weaknesses:
He has a weakness to women since he doesn't like fighting them.
He has a weakness as when he has been in battle for a long time he must kill to stay consicuss or his body will be protected in an orb that freezes him still for a day.
He has a mental problem whenever he doesn't have a chance at fighting he goes crazy.

So can I join I think my character could put a great villian in. I understand that he will be stopped eventualy and I am okay with that.

Mewster
Awesome characters you guys. Only thing to do is wait for more people to arrive and then we can start the rp!

DarkDethbringer
ph did I mention that the winged bots provide flight? it is kinda a given

KingDubya
For those wondering where the alias comes from, type it into dictionary.com

Alias: Tocsin
Full Name: Kyle Zachariah
Race: Human

History:
From his birth, Kyle had been very sensitive to loud noises. When he'd hear a car horn, he'd start clutching onto his ears to make the pain stop. He tried his best to avoid church, for the organ always hurt his ears. When he turned 14, he began praying to God for some way to alleviate the pain, some way that he could stand these normal sounds.
After months, Kyle decided to call it quits, thinking that if God hadn't helped him by now, he wouldn't help him at all. While at school not too long after he stopped praying, some kids who hadn't gotten over their bullying habits from middle school snuck up behind him and blew an air horn right behind his head. Pain shot through Kyle's body and he clutched his ears, trying to make it stop. Falling onto the ground, he fainted.
Awaking hours later in the hospital, he could barely hear his parents talking to the doctor. All he could hear were small portions of sentences, not enough to actually make anything out. He rolled over to his right, and saw that his parents were actually sitting right next to him. Afraid that his hearing was permanently damaged, he started trying to will himself to be able to hear better. Gradually, he could start hearing sounds again. Thinking that the damage was only temporary, he was filled with joy, but then all the sounds in the room were suddenly magnified and Kyle was filled with pain again. Wishing that the pain would stop, he was surprised that the sounds suddenly went back to normal; he actually could hear better than he used to. His parents and the doctor asked if he was okay after seeing this, and answering with a nod, he looked up, thinking that God actually did answer his prayer.
Eventually he learned to control his powers more and he was able to control sound at longer distances. Proud of this new ability, he showed it off to his close-knit circle of friends, only letting them know about it. His parents found out about it eventually, and told him not to use it for any acts that would hurt someone. Agreeing to these terms
he discontinued use of his power for a while.
Watching the news, he learned of the Teen Titans and asked his parents if he could join them and move to Jump City. Since they thought that it would be a good use for his power, they agreed to move and let him join. This happened before the events that led to the need for new Titans, and Tocsin, as he calls himself, is still looking to be one.

Personality:
Tocsin is very friendly. He is loyal to a fault towards his friends. During battle, he seems as if he has closed himself off to the rest of the world, only focusing on what needs to be done.

Appearance:
While on the job, Tocsin wears a red shirt that has a yellow ripple design on it that makes it seem as if the sound waves he shoots his opponents with are coming from the shirt. He also wears a pair of black sunglasses and black pants.
When relaxing, Kyle will be wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. He always has a ballcap that has no logos on it; just a basic brown color.

Other:
When not doing anything important, Tocsin always carries around his iPod, listening to a different sort of music everyday. The only music he never is found listening to is rap, for he believes that it's not real music, just a sad attempt at it. He will occasionally sing along to the songs that are currently playing.

Super Abilities/Weapons:
Tocsin is able to control sound in an area around himself. He can generate sound at high frequencies, low frequencies, change the pitch of virtually any sound, or make the area completely silent. His main tactic is to send high frequency sounds towards his opponents to temporarily deafen them, then attack. It may be cheap, but it always works.
He attacks his opponents using a steel staff that is much like Robin's, though it does not retract. He has received no training in combat, but he has taught himself. The style he uses does have many flaws, due to the fact that he is an amateur.

Weaknesses:
Tocsin's ears are very sensitive to sound, so he normally uses his power to protect his ears. If his powers are disabled in some way, he is very vulnerable to loud sounds (in a way similar to Daredevil).

captainwesker
Yeah, I think you did.
By the way, everyone. We can get this RP started, as we get is started. More people will come and join...

JacopeX
aiight Jacope X is right now a titan east memeber and hes 20. He got to old for the teen titans so he joined titans east. JAcope is right now in the heavens getting some help of what to do. JAcope II is in X-realm helpng people there.

JacopeX

DarkDethbringer
maybe you should fill out his sheet that is primarily why you left mine i beileve and remember in mine no fire foir hnads OOC

inuyashapuppy!!
hi can i joun plz im on like every day so can i joun

inuyashapuppy!!
name-camille
sex-female
age-15
poweres-controls weather can read minds can be invisabul and go thouw time
looks for my person-my person she has long blond hair and dark green eyes she is about 5feet she is realy skiny and has a hafe blake and hafe yellow amulet she has boots that go to her nees and short shorts with a read belly t-shirt that hugs her

some things about my person: she lives aloun her parents died when she was 8 she has a part time job that she can only feed her self my carter is shy around boys and peolple she can be mean

inuyashapuppy!!
i mean my person is 14 not 15 14 embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

inuyashapuppy!!
sryyy peolple im going to do my person over agen

inuyashapuppy!!
name:flame
sex-female
age 15

my person is a humon/shadow

my person is a hero but shes new at trying to use powers for good

things about my person she was named flamed because her dad was a fire shadow and her mom a humon flame was 13 when her paernts died at the age of 14 she learn some powers there more to learen she taks care of her sister her sister is just humon flame has a job that feed her and her sister and gets some other stuff flame is realy shy around boys well shy with every one

flame is oways in red she has blond hair with deep red strips in her hair she has pink eyes and has a red amulet

flames powers she oready knows
.inviabul
.flam circul
.read minds
fire starter

going to learn
. breath fire
. fire balls
. run realy fast
. change color of eyes to control weather
pick things up with her mind

weakness:
.water some times
. other fires
.men spirts

JacopeX

inuyashapuppy!!
when can we rollplay????

i just want to know im just nosie lolol well i am some plz tell me thx and bye for know smile))

inuyashapuppy!!
can i aska qu am i the olny girl in this rollplay ?????????????? well i gess i am lololololol well thgats just wird happy

well im reading in the hole thing and i am the only girl!

lol

captainwesker
You can start the RP now, and then it will build up. REMEMBER everyone, NO GODMODDING OR SPAMMING! Btw, Cool characters everyone.

inuyashapuppy!!
can i ask you a qu what is godmodding is it dont make fun of peolple belefes i dont under stand that

inuyashapuppy!!
sry i dont plz exsplane that for me plzzzz so i dont do any thing wrong thanks cool laughing out loud

JacopeX
Originally posted by inuyashapuppy!!
can i ask you a qu what is godmodding is it dont make fun of peolple belefes i dont under stand that

its when you use god like powers. I used to do that when I started as a memebr and boy i got in alot of trouble. At least I made a chracter fairly powerful.

inuyashapuppy!!
ohhhh thxs i realy happy for shareing thay with me thxs some on start the rollplay plzzzz smile

inuyashapuppy!!
sry i was gronded from the computer so i didnt get to go on

inuyashapuppy!!
is any one going to wright some thing back?

SSJoku7
Name: Bolt

Personality: generally calm and mild tempered, but when he gets angry, watch out because his eyes turn pure red with a raging fire in themand he gets out of control.

Weaknesses: temper, determination

Weapons: Zenka (Elven Blade)
Fire Resistant Shield
Powers: Eternal Fire Storm
Flaming Eternity
Fire Bomb
Fire Storm
Fire Bolt

SSJoku7
Could I join, if yes, I would like to be this character.

captainwesker
Of course you can join, just can you add more description on how his abilities affect others, and abit more of a history of your character.

Jacobleo
Alias: Jake
Full Name: Jacob danil leopard
Race: ex: half human half wolf demon
Alignment: hero
History: a little boy parent got killed brother rasied him and touch him like batman and robin
Personality: a ass at times really smart and confident good humor likes to try to be the hotspot

Appearance: a robin mask spiked black hair hair a robin sut but blue and black 5'6

Super Abilities/Weapons:
batman and robin smart great fighter alot of gagets

Weaknesses: people who can talk trash about his parent he gets mad loses composure and focus and cant think smart

Trigun/Vash
Is it to late to join?

Blood Ninja
name:Christina
nickname: chrisrace:vampire
apperance: long fangs but dont stick out much. long black hair, longs black jacket. dark red shrit and black pants
powers: flying, turn into a bat, super strength, can control fire
other: she takes pills so she can go out in daylight and can come near crosses. she can turn into a bat.

Trigun/Vash
Alias: Blaze
Full Name: just Blaze
Race: Alien
HISTORY: Blaze is an anlien from a distant planet. This planet is a planet of lava. This planet all have basicly the same power(so they have some form of fire magic). He was born and given away to some strangers. The people he was given to didn't care for him, infact they didn't want him so they put him on a ship and shot him into space. He landed on Earth near Jump City and was raised by a martiel arts teacher. He learned martiel arts and he tought himself his powers. He has learned a lot from teaching him self but there are some secrets and seceret power installed in the future.
PERSONALITY: Blaze can be really happy or really mad or really sad. He makes friends with everyone. He also doesn't really care for school. This means he is a little stupid.
APPERARANCE: Wears a black coat (this coat is like an over coat meaning big and long) with red outlines. Black shirt and pants. He also has a sword coming out of the coat on his back. White hair. 6 ft 1 in. He is a big person not fat. Blue eyes. He looks like a human but is an alien. (like starfire.)
OTHER: Takes time each day to train he powers. Cannot fly so he will be stuck on the ground. Some fire spells take a while to cast but most of them don't need a magic spell. He is looking for a way to go home.
SUPER ABILITIES/ WEPONS:
Powers: Can basicly do anyting with fire. Knows martiel arts. Good at sword. Exploding discs. Dager on ankle.
WEAKNENESSES: He is weak against water. He has a fear for the full moon. He doesn't know why, he thinks it has someting to do with his home planet. Afraid to show fear.

Trigun/Vash
so when are we going to start

Blood Ninja
(now i guess)
chris was in the tower listning to some music

Trigun/Vash
ya i stated it now.

DarkDethbringer
note this is sign up pepel game is omewhere else

Trigun/Vash
ya i know

DarkDethbringer
BN didn't

Trigun/Vash
o

StitchedRagdoll
Hey guys, thought I'd just sorta...yanno, try this out...Okay, here goes...

Alias: Angel
Name: Angel Graves
Race: ex: Angel is what is known as a sub-spirit/neocramancer. She gathers spirits to help her. If there are none nearby, then she leaves her mortal body and jumps into another more stronger body, (for she can't damage anything in ghost form.)
Alignment: Despite Angel's name, she often enjoys tempting the law, especially when stealing in her spirit form...However, when it comes down to it, she's a heroine. She can't stand not to help people.

History:
Angel was the product of two mortals. She was an only child, and was doted upon constantly by her parents. They lived just south of the city in the Town of Fallen. However, on Christmas Day, she and her family were driving to church when the car was struck by lightening. It affected the entire family. Her parents were instantly killed, but Angel was forced into a coma. The car had throttled off the edge of the road into a ditch and only after a few hours was the car found by a police officer. The parents were buried, and Angel was hospitalized. Yet still, she remained in her coma. After six months, she was taken off medical care. The doctors said she'd be dead by the next day without help, and she indeed stopped breathing.
She was buried next to her parent's plots a week later. However, the exact night she was lowered into her grave, lightening hit her coffin. Angel awoke, terrified and confused. Her body was so weak...She wished she could simply get out of it...and then she realized she had. She was nothing more than a ghost, and so she slipped out of her coffin and through the dirt. She searched for her grave digger, and found him a few miles out, still driving home. She dove into his body and took control. Within the next few hours, she herself made him dig back up her coffin and lift her body out of it. From there, she made him set her down on a park bench. She left herself there and made the grave digger go back into his car. When she left his body, he didn't remember a thing.
Angel went back to her body on the bench and found the nearest fast food restaraunt. She begged for food, and seeing as how she was nearly dead, they had fed her. From then on, Angel got by by possessing others to get what she wanted. Later, she visited her parents plots and realized she could not only summon them, but anyone else buried out there, that she wanted...
Personality:
Angel is willing to exploit people, but only to an extent. Deep down, she can't stand to see others suffering. If she is ever hurt, she will most certainly seek revenge. She loves links to anything paranormal and has a fetish for black and white stripes. She definitely has a morbid curiosity...

Appearance:
Angel wears black and white striped stockings, calf high black boots, a fitted black spaghetti strap dress that ends just above the knee, and a white belt slung around her waist. She has hazel eyes and long wavy blonde hair that comes just below her shoulders. However, after the crash she had gotten tissue damage to the right side of her mouth and cheek so the doctors had just sewn it up. The stitches remain in, giving her a permanent smirk.
Other:
Angel has lived a life of petty crime, unable to live normally. If she could, she would be regular and good, but there's no loophole for her. Then she hears about the teen titans...She wants to join them if she can...She starts searching for them, and that's when Apocalypse hits, I suppose.

Super Abilities/Weapons: Angel is a neocramancer and sub spirit...She can leave her body and can take over others. (Don't worry though. I WON'T have Angel take over actual gamers characters. I myself know not to God mode.)

Weaknesses:
Everytime Angel leaves her body, anybody can come along and hurt it. She has no control over it until she is reunited with it. However, if someone does find her body and wishes her back into it, she will be forced back into her body no matter where she is or what she is doing. Without her body, Angel would be forced to forever simply be a ghost. Another thing is, she is never invisible. Her ghost form is simply a hazy form of herself.

Wild Cherry
(( wow.. excelelnt for just trying it out stick out tongue well if no one minds i think i will join too.. although i cannot promise ill always be on... our power is still flashing on and off *thanx a bunch hurricane wilma* stick out tongue ))
Alias: Sciion
Full Name: Sciion Gihra
Appearence
eyes: magenta
hair: long, layered, light silvery pinkish color
clothes: a common shcool girls outfit

Race: Half demon
backround: Sciion was born as ' the princess of the sakuras' she has an unidentical twin sister who was also a very important princess to their kingdom. When an opposing force, another kingdom in the undiscovered lands of japan, threatened to kill the girls they were both put into hiding, and finally, at the age of 3, seperated. Now her former family has been killed, and she still hasnt unlocked her mysterious past.. but she knows she wants to find her sister, the one she had been told 'never exsisted' and she knew her sister remembered her too.

personality: Sciion has a very seductive personality. she loves guys, and often got herself in trouble in her former years. she seems shy at first, but that seems to make her sall the more alluring. She stands by her true friends till the end, but shes never been in love, and has been known to use guys.

Weakness: One major weakness on her part is her almost obbsessive need to toy with her opponents. She also has a habit of underestimating people

powers: most of her powers are related to her title, and have to do with sakura's, or cherry blossoms.
Kamisora blossom: tiny razor sharp sakuras are shot out at the opponent.

Konjou no sakura: This is an attack she was born knowing... its the equivilant of her emotions mixed with her energy and willpower. Your common energy blast, this attack gets stronger based on her feelings, not her training.

Healing winds: Sciion can call on healing winds, not only for replenishment, but she can also fly like this ( only in her cat form)

ijou neko: She can morph into a small white cat, however her peircing magenta eyes remain the same.

Weapons
Sakura katana: a sword, with 3 pink diamonds on its grip, and a platinum energy blade.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/silvertsume/other/sciion2.jpg

KillerNinja
Aliasmessedketch
Full Name:Maru Kiph Stone
Race:
Alignment:Good
History: Maru killed his parents when he was training with how to harness his powers` true potential.When he killed his parents he stopped using (or trying to use)his powers.Regecting them made them stronger and easier to lose control of.

Personality: Maru`s insane at times.He trusts nobody(not even himself)he likes nobody(again not even himself).Has a hot temper and a short patience.Holds grudes.Never forgives anyone for something major.If I had to decribe Maru in one word it would be,Cold.

Appearance: 5'9 145lbs Maru has silver hair that is braided and stops one inch past his shoulders.He wears a red trench coat at all times.A baggy balck shirt hangs loosely around his shoulders.His saphire blue eyes alaways have a far off look.His baggy black jeans are held in place by a scarlet belt with a blood red skull as the buckle.He alway`s has his black combat boots on.He looks like a cross between a goth and a blood thirsty soldier.

Super Abilities/Weapons: Living art:it`s kind of self explanetory but i`ll explain.He can draw anything(power is limited to weapons only)comes off the paper and comes to life.
Teleporting:maru can teleport to places he knows the exact location of or can see them.

Weaknesses:
Maru`s weaknesses are his pride and the simple fact that he`s a loner.

Can i join the rp?with this guy

SSJoku7
Name: Eli

Personality: generally calm and mild tempered, but when he gets angry, watch out because his eyes turn pure white with a raging fire in them and he gets out of control.

Weaknesses: temper, determination

Powers:
Flaming Eternity
Earth Crusher
Air Deflector
Aqua Tornado
Thunder Bolt

Affects others by: being able to control who he does not affect with his attacks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.