Namor vs. Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
two bullheads.... in a classic confrontation...

who wins this

i would say Sub-Mariner would have the advantage in sea... but on land... the Prince of Power would win ... what do you think ?

olympian
Herc is a Lionhead and Namor is a Fishead.

mad

Anyways lets make it in two.

On land > Heracles

Under the Sea > Namor

That makes each the two winning the high majority in theyr "realms".

jrodslam
^Agree.

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
namour is a little too high for herc on land or in water

jrodslam
Originally posted by TOUGHUS GUYSUS
namour is a little too high for herc on land or in water

I wouldnt say all that. As a Namor supporter, id have to admit that on land, theyd be stalemated until Namor started to dehydrate. In which case Hercules would beat him everytime unless Namors wearing a water containment suit.

In the water, Namor will just about always get the better of him, but that would be almost any opponent.

DarkCrawler
Namor and Hydroman/Iceman would be pretty kickass team.

roughrider
I think Namor took out Herc once on land, yes?

olympian
Took out as what, winning?

Nope.

severance
naw Herc (immortal) is Thor class. On land he owns the winged ankles. Subs is faster and can fly but herc knocked out the abomination in one hit. out of subs league.

They did once fight and it was a draw as ever. boring! why can't marvel give us a result or two.

In water of course gotta go with subs he's beaten the hulk in water

jrodslam
Originally posted by severance
naw Herc (immortal) is Thor class. On land he owns the winged ankles. Subs is faster and can fly but herc knocked out the abomination in one hit. out of subs league.

Fresh out of water, Namor is Thor and Hulk class as well. I totally disagree with you saying he owns Namor on land and that hes out of his league. Thats a big false.

Not to take anything from Herc, but from what i hear on these threads is that Abomination was punked down much like current Juggernaut.

olympian
Abom has been ko with one punch also from Thor from what ive read in some forums. Its right in Heracles league to take.

And dont agree with you on that. Abomination is above current Juggernauts league. He is top tier while current Juggernaut isent.

"Fresh out of water, Namor is Thor and Hulk class as well. I totally disagree with you saying he owns Namor on land and that hes out of his league. Thats a big false."

He is rougly equal yes. But that wont last long. Staying in land for him means, strenght will fade sooner or later. If he isent allowed to go to the sea, he is not going to win. Not the majority for sure.

The same way if Herc isent allowed to reach land hes not going to take the majority neither. They take each fight in theyr respective realms.

jrodslam
Is Abom currently higher tha Juggy? If so then i stand corrected.

This cant be 60's - late 70's Namor were talking about here. He can fight out of water for some time before starting to get weaker. But I agree. His strength will fade sooner or later, but he wouldnt in no way get owned. Thats unless hes already been out of the water for a while.

severance
please remeber Herc the best fighter here hes several thosand years old plenty of experience

jrodslam
^ So. I understand that. It wouldnt give him much of an advantage vs Namor. It least it hasnt been shown yet.

olympian
Namor is also skilled, unlike Abom.

And yeah current Juggernaut its a joke. Depowered as heck of what he was.

"but he wouldnt in no way get owned. Thats unless hes already been out of the water for a while"

Totally correct, nobody of the two here gets owned. Heracles even underwater always gave Namor a fight as well.

jrodslam
^ True. Hes barely 80cl.

However that was in the current X-Men series. I dont know how strong heis in the New Excaliber series.

olympian
How many issues of that new series are out at the moment?

jrodslam
It starts in November.

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3489/nexcal001covfinal6zr.th.jpg

I think his last appearance was Uncanny X-Men #465 that came out Oct 5th.

olympian
Looks good.

Well see what they will do with Juggernaut.

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
namour i smore than capableof taking hercd n land or in water. though neither is in hulks league potentially

olympian
Show me where he won against Herc on land.

Owned!

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/7863/biatch9zq.jpg

shifty

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
he is capable of taking herc on land. quite capable. owned

olympian
You want to own me?

Show me where he won against Herc on land.

Never say i didnt gave you a sporting chance wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.