Bret "the Hitman" Hart vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i dont think this would be so easy for Daredevil.... dont underestimate the Excellence of Execution smile

olympian
Bret da Hitman.

brainchild81
Bret was a good wrestler, but honestly, he was overrated. Owen was way better. DD'd kick Bret in the temple and ruin his life (Goldberg sux)

olympian
Goldberg was a lame wrestler. If you dont know how to perform the moves, dont do them.

Bret wasent overrated in my pov. He was definatly one of the best. His brother as well.

snoopdogg
Bret was trained in the Dungeon by his father Stu.

He wins via Sharpshooter.

brainchild81
Originally posted by olympian
Goldberg was a lame wrestler. If you dont know how to perform the moves, dont do them.Ditto
Originally posted by olympian

Bret wasent overrated in my pov. He was definatly one of the best. His brother as well. Don't get me wrong, Bret was damn good, but there were better technical wrestler's out there. Dean Malenko, Chris Benoit, Owen, Eddie G. just to name a few

olympian
Stu was a nasty teacher, that is for sure stick out tongue

brainchild81
Hell yeah! I remember seeing him training some guys and he had one on on the ground in a head & arm choke. Then he was like "Now you put your chin in his eye". It looked really painful.

xdachampionx
Bret wins this hands down. If silver surfer had no powers he'd beat him too...lol

EsteemedLeader
This seems pretty even. Too bad DD is blind, he won't realize he's getting beat up by a man wearing pink tights.

Seriously, those pink tights are awesome though.yes

Solidus Snake
DD wins.

DD could beat bret with his eyes closed...nyuck nyuck

Tron
Originally posted by brainchild81
Bret was a good wrestler, but honestly, he was overrated. Owen was way better. DD'd kick Bret in the temple and ruin his life (Goldberg sux)

Damn, you beat me to it. Anyway, I'm closing this, for obvious reasons.

And seeing as how Bret's pretty much a cripple now, he's not beating anybody.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.