Teen Titans: The Apocalypse ( Story and OOC thread )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mewster
Story
This is set in a apocalyptic world overuned by a powerful demon from Azarath named Malchoir and his minions. This RP is basically set in Jump-City where the Titans are unsuprisingly attacked by fire demons and the titans get defeated easily, every titan is presumed dead and it's up to some civilians and Titans East to take down this new enemy before he kills anyone else. Basically there can be created characters as civilians or Titans East team. There can be the original characters and new created ones that are in the group, and give me an explaination on how you're character found out about the Titans East, and there is going to be Titans South, Titans West, there can only be 6 people in each titan group except Titans North, cause everyone there is dead. Well presumed dead.

There can only be 18 people as a hero in this RP and 18 people as villians and various civilians with NO POWERS at all can join but not as a hero if it's full. If both Villians and Heroes are full, too bad you can be a civilian if you want but not a hero or a villian if it is full.

This is where you post all you're OOC posts here and tell me if I need to fix anything in the RP that is mixed up.

KingDubya
So, if we were walking down the streets, what's a typical thing we might see?

captainwesker
People dying, fire demons roaming around everywhere to exterminate the survivors, You know the usual...

JacopeX
aiight Jacope X is right now a titan east memeber and hes 20. He got to old for the teen titans so he joined titans east. JAcope is right now in the heavens getting some help of what to do. JAcope II is in X-realm helpng people there.

JacopeX

DarkDethbringer
wrong place and sheet there IS a place to do that and some people want you to use THEIR sheet and why have you not joined my DBZ rpg?

JacopeX
youre wrong. This is the registering sheet right. the other one is the real rp.

DarkDethbringer
haha nice man this is OOC and Storry there are three haha and you say I a wrong oh AND JOIN MY DBZ RPG!!! you would fit in well

KingDubya
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
haha nice man this is OOC and Storry there are three haha and you say I a wrong oh AND JOIN MY DBZ RPG!!! you would fit in well
I don't think many would appreciate you advertising your RP in theirs. I wouldn't...

DarkDethbringer
just to Jacope hw said he would join mine an didn't

KingDubya
The solution is simple. PM him about it...

DarkDethbringer
that i did

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.