Here is the WHY to your whom..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
SpellJammer always blames the liberals, however, it's his fault for never going to the why it's their fault. Here is some good, solid evidence as you why..

Gay marriage:
Oh look at those damn conservatives! Denying us the right to marry same-sex couples! How ass-backward and primitive!

What does the left do about it? Do they storm to congress demanding equal rights? Do they congegate plans to coerce thier governors to say "do it"? No, they blindly rant like 10 year old boys wailing how they don't get to do what they want to do, they purposely illegaly marry with snub smirks on thier faces like they've accomplished something, and get washed up celebreties to speak on thier behalf.. What does this do?

It let's the fascist punks win, that's what..

By doing this, they're demoralizing the people. Nobody wants to legalise something if it means pleasing a bunchof jerkasses who don't even CARE about the laws they want to change, no-one wants to see victory towards someone who doesn't dream or plan, only cuts down the opposition and yells so loud the ear drumbs bleed. But this, this is exactly what the liberals want. So they can instill a cold sense of pessimism into the people. To jade them from caring about anything. The less morales people have, the less they care, the easier it is to control them.

Liberalism as seen in the United States, is a cleverly disguised fascism. Parading as being apart of change and progress. But offering nothing but complaints and insults to anyone they come across. SpellJammer asks you, what has a liberal politcian offered to do? What promises have they given you?

And don't try to derail the subject. OUTSIDE OF BUSH, what do liberals want? What makes them tick?

You won't get an answer, because there is no answer. They simply want to destroy Bush because he's not part of the grand master scheme. He's just a hillbilly who got really lucky, putting thier plans of conquest to a screeching hault. But Bush can't be president forever, and they still control the media, so it's but a minor setback.. They don't just want to destroy the conservative party, they want to destroy America. One value at a time..

Capt_Fantastic
< can't find the pile of shit smilie

Lana
shit

It's # shit #, minus the spaces.

manny321
Gay marriage was passed up here in Canada it didn't destroy our country. Our country was more destroyed by conservatives then Liberals up here.

During the Conservatives our country turned bankrupt.
Now the liberals are swimming in excess cash that gets wasted somewhat. But hey that better then being broke.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Lana
shit

It's # shit #, minus the spaces.

Thanks... big grin

Alpha Centauri
I can't wait for the annual "Has KMC gone downhill?" thread. Because this time it's not just a spell, there actually are members responsible.

-AC

Lana
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Thanks... big grin

No prob happy

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I can't wait for the annual "Has KMC gone downhill?" thread. Because this time it's not just a spell, there actually are members responsible.

-AC

So true....

Spelljammer
Originally posted by manny321
Gay marriage was passed up here it didn't destroy our country. Our country was more destroyed by conservatives then Liberals up here.

During the Conservatives our country turned bankrupt.
Now the liberals are swimming in excess cash that gets wasted somewhat. But hey that better then being broke.
You're Canadian, simply put, our liberals are your conservatives.

And SpellJammer WANTS gay marriage to be legal, but doesn't see it happening. And it's not cause of the avengylist churchies neither. They have very little say in what our goverment does or doesn't do. It's cause of liberals/Canadian conservatives and thier web of lies to confuse our society and turn them into monkies..

Seriously, you've posted at this forum. SpellJammer is considerd one of the "idiots" and yet here is what he watches..

CNN for that stock marketing show. (Yes, SpellJammer is interested in owning stocks..)
The O' Reilly Factor.
Full Metal Alchemist.

THAT'S IT!

What does he read? Well, he got done reading a book on American goverment not too long ago, now he's reading one on biology. SpellJammer likes two things: learning, and change.

And yet in this country he's the idiot..

Capt_Fantastic
Spelljammer, is there another reason you dislike democrats?

Maybe a legitimate one? Because the only intelligent thing you said in the original post was that that the Dems wouldn't do anything about gay marriage, either.

Lana
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Spelljammer, is there another reason you dislike democrats?

Maybe a legitimate one? Because the only intelligent thing you said in the original post was that that the Dems wouldn't do anything about gay marriage, either.

He's got no real reasons except for the so-called lack of morality.

Because everyone knows the government should have the right to enforce the morality of a few on the majority!

Spelljammer
Not all democrats are liberals, how many times does SpellJammer have to say that? Democrats as a whole have nothing to do with the liberals grabbing America's testicales and squeezing them till they burst..

Infact, SpellJammer likes several democrat nominees..

Bill Clinton.
Howard Dean.

Kerry, SpellJammer didn't like, he was an ass-puppet. But he wasn't a threat either to the American way of life.

Al Sharpton.. Al was just an idiot.. messed

Hillary is a liberal. Maybe SpellJammer can just see auras or something. But it's clear as day why she is a very dangerous and scary person.

Alpha Centauri
http://www.thesaurus.com

Enter 'Liberal' and find at LEAST another way of saying it.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
I wonder if each time the word liberal was mentioned, an electronic shock was administered of increasing voltage in a kind of modern day Stanley Milgram experiment, Spelljammer would cease before the voltage became fatal.

Lana
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I wonder if each time the word liberal was mentioned, an electronic shock was administered of increasing voltage in a kind of modern day Stanley Milgram experiment, Spelljammer would cease before the voltage became fatal.

Ooooh, can I try? eek!

Victor Von Doom
You're going to have to send a cv. It's a coveted position.

Spelljammer
Notice how they dodge the issue and refuse to acknowledge how SpellJammer is onto thier game and simply say "come up with another word". It was made for a reason. And unlike society, SpellJammer listens to no-one but himself, and God. And God's the silent type.

Besides, liberal is really the only word that fits.

Democrat:
As stated, not all democrats are liberal. They alot of times DISGUISE themselves as democrats. But that's not thier fault..

Pinko:
A pinko is simply someone ignorant of how the real-world works and has been brainwashed by the liberals. Alot of boys and girls are pinkos. They didn't free willingly give up thier souls, they were brainwashed. They are not to blame.

Besides liberal, what else is SpellJammer suppose to call you?

Neo-fascists?
Devalued dogs?
Ministers of emptyness?
Devil's shitpile?

As you can planly see, liberal is about as good a term as you're going to get..

Alpha Centauri
I'm not saying it's not an accurate term, I'm saying that when it's more or less a guarantee that by clicking on your posts, you'll see the word, it becomes cliche.

-AC

Lana
Wow, once again you display your cluelessness.

Liberalism is pretty far from fascism; conservative thinking is more in line with fascism.

Brainwashed? I'm afraid no one here's been brainwashed, though you certainly seem like it.

Sorry Spelljammer, but your posts honestly are nothing more than a joke anymore. Get a clue and try again.

xmarksthespot
Wow, once again you display your cluelessness.

Sorry Spelljammer, but your posts honestly are nothing more than a joke anymore. Get a clue and try again. Yep.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Spelljammer
And God's the silent type.

He talks to George Bush all the time. Maybe he just doesn't like you.

"come up with another word".

I didn't ask you to come up with another word. I asked if there was any point beyond gay marriage that you could make in your own thread that is supposed to show us WHY you think the way you do. If gay marriage is it...then what should we think?

SpellJammer listens to no-one but himself, and God.

So, are you saying that you aren't influenced by other people/things? Like books, TV, the internet, newspapers...?

Afro Cheese
So basically you don't even disagree with the liberal stance on gay marraige, only the means liberals use to get the ends?

Raven Guardia
wow...blink

Inspectah Deck
CNN for that stock marketing show. (Yes, SpellJammer is interested in owning stocks..)
The O' Reilly Factor.
Full Metal Alchemist.

Where's C-SPAN? And Chappelle show?

Tptmanno1
Here.
http://www.politicalcompass.org/
Go here, learn the definitions and what they mean,
Take the test, and THEN come back to us...

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom

Psychology droolio...we could have so much fun. Lets try aversion therapy next. eek!

Lana
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Psychology droolio...we could have so much fun. Lets try aversion therapy next. eek!

Psychology is awesome big grin I love that subject.

Raven Guardia
Psychology is awesome big grin I love that subject.

me too yes its so much fun eek! I like to learn about Freud and his ideas and thoughts about the human mind.

FeceMan
That's one reason. And not a very good one at that.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by FeceMan
That's one reason. And not a very good one at that.

you know this thread inspired me to listen to my American Idiot CD laughing out loud

Lana
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
me too yes its so much fun eek! I like to learn about Freud and his ideas and thoughts about the human mind.

It's my major happy it's really a very interesting thing to study yes

Echuu
Spelljammer, you are quite odd. It's like sometimes you say something I can agree with but then you coat it with the idiocy of a five year old I completely forget what the heck you are talking about.

I'm gonna agree with AC on this one.
(though 1 out of 20 of Spelljammer's threads are somewhat amusing in a good way, the others are amusing in a bad, Jacky Malfoy, way)

Raven Guardia
It's my major happy it's really a very interesting thing to study yes

what area are you majoring in? I thought about majoring in Clinical psych.

Lana
Not quite sure yet what aspect of psychology I'm going to specialize in...I'm definitely going for at least a masters degree, if not a doctorate. I'd like to be a counselor or psychologist.

Raven Guardia
Not quite sure yet what aspect of psychology I'm going to specialize in...I'm definitely going for at least a masters degree, if not a doctorate. I'd like to be a counselor or psychologist.

yeah, A masters degree is what I think most Psych jobs want you to have. A doctorate will be even better.

Darth Jello
well what do you know, i'm a mild mutualist

KidRock
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/6903.jpg

Darth Jello
wow, that poster makes me wanna shin kick someone in the head...

Alpha Centauri
I love all this "You don't wanna go to war and kill people, that makes you a wimp" attitude that he has.

I hope that some day you have to watch your loved ones get run over by a tank because an unjust president sent them in on a wild goose chase. We'll see how much you love war then.

-AC

Capt_Fantastic
I love all this "You don't wanna go to war and kill people, that makes you a wimp" attitude that he has.

I hope that some day you have to watch your loved ones get run over by a tank because an unjust president sent them in on a wild goose chase. We'll see how much you love war then.

-AC

I assume you mean "he"...as in half this country.

debbiejo
Hillary is a liberal. Maybe SpellJammer can just see auras or something. But it's clear as day why she is a very dangerous and scary person.

Actually Hillary scares me also....Heard last night She might run againtst Condalisa Rice (sp?)

Wow two women running....

xmarksthespot
http://www.acefitness.org/fitfacts/images/2004/two%20women%20running.jpg
Two woman running inspires awe?

"War is great! You suck you don't like wars!" What the f**k?

Admitting that he loves Bill O'Reilly pretty much invalidates everything Spelljammer has to say.

Alpha Centauri
The fact that he'll blame anything on liberals before you can blink is another reason.

See, I tied the blink thing into your sig.

-AC

xmarksthespot
Jinkies how clever. Have an AC snack.

You can have another if you can get him to expand his lexicon.

lil bitchiness
SpellJammer always blames the liberals, however, it's his fault for never going to the why it's their fault. Here is some good, solid evidence as you why..

Gay marriage:
Oh look at those damn conservatives! Denying us the right to marry same-sex couples! How ass-backward and primitive!

What does the left do about it? Do they storm to congress demanding equal rights? Do they congegate plans to coerce thier governors to say "do it"? No, they blindly rant like 10 year old boys wailing how they don't get to do what they want to do, they purposely illegaly marry with snub smirks on thier faces like they've accomplished something, and get washed up celebreties to speak on thier behalf.. What does this do?

It let's the fascist punks win, that's what..

By doing this, they're demoralizing the people. Nobody wants to legalise something if it means pleasing a bunchof jerkasses who don't even CARE about the laws they want to change, no-one wants to see victory towards someone who doesn't dream or plan, only cuts down the opposition and yells so loud the ear drumbs bleed. But this, this is exactly what the liberals want. So they can instill a cold sense of pessimism into the people. To jade them from caring about anything. The less morales people have, the less they care, the easier it is to control them.

Liberalism as seen in the United States, is a cleverly disguised fascism. Parading as being apart of change and progress. But offering nothing but complaints and insults to anyone they come across. SpellJammer asks you, what has a liberal politcian offered to do? What promises have they given you?

And don't try to derail the subject. OUTSIDE OF BUSH, what do liberals want? What makes them tick?

You won't get an answer, because there is no answer. They simply want to destroy Bush because he's not part of the grand master scheme. He's just a hillbilly who got really lucky, putting thier plans of conquest to a screeching hault. But Bush can't be president forever, and they still control the media, so it's but a minor setback.. They don't just want to destroy the conservative party, they want to destroy America. One value at a time..

And where exactly have you copied and pasted that from?

PVS
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Admitting that he loves Bill O'Reilly pretty much invalidates everything Spelljammer has to say.

yup, i thinks thats the dead give away...as if anyone needed one

Spelljammer
SpellJammer took your stupid compass test..
Economic Left/Right: -4.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.51

Raven Guardia

-AC

I agree yes

Originally posted by debbiejo
Actually Hillary scares me also....Heard last night She might run againtst Condalisa Rice (sp?)

Wow two women running....

I heard that too before, but then Condy Lee said she wasnt gonna run. My friend kim said she thinks it will be Hillary Clintion and larua Bush

Curl_Up&Dye
there is no such thing as a good politician

there is no such thing as a political "fact", however there are many many many political "opinions"

a fact is something right or correct, and since there is no right or wrong in politics then there are no political facts....
all that we have are peices of information with a personal spin to it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.