When Elites Die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hotsauce6548

Barker
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
More will come soon, if you guys want. big grin
I Want no expression

Pretty Good thumb up

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Barker
I Want no expression

Pretty Good thumb up

Why, thank you. big grin

More will come soon.

Barker
*cough* ninja

hotsauce6548
laughing

Well, this story is temporarily on hiatus. I've been playing around with the idea of these agents in the government with stronger abilities than regular humans. Not superheroes, persay, but faster, stronger, quicker, more animal-like humans.

If you played the game Far Cry: Instincts, that's where I got the idea from. big grin

So right now, I've got like, eight different stories all about this same idea. This one, of course, is a younger kid whose father is already one of these agents, so these abilities are in his blood.

Another one, there is a team of these Elites or Ferals (don't know what I'm calling them yet...) who are sent down to a group of tropical islands near Southern Mexico to investigate strange transmissions that are being sent.

Then I have yet another one where a teenager has these gifts, and these alien beings come and transport him to another planet to fight in this inter-galactic sort of tournament, in order to survive.

So now I've got all these ideas in my head, and I don't know which one to write. erm

Barker
Intersting......Ideas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.