Video Game Fighting Styles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crack
If you could master any fighting styles from a video game,what would they be.(dont say jedi) Me personally i would use Lion Rafale from Virtura Fighter's mantis fist style. It is quirky and weird.

Crack
RESPOND B*TCHES!!!

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I've actually done a few years of Northern Praying Mantis and it is a great style. I have studied other styles but I have a soft spot for mantis. It has a lot of quick parry/counter moves which usually result in the breaking of limbs. It is fast, lethal and unpredictable.
The only deficiency I can see is that it is complex and not as efficient as something like Jeet Kune Do. However its wide variety of high/low combinations make it more flexible. I highly recommend it.

DarkC
Tai Chi, Mantis, and Snake.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Actually the style of Mantis Kung Fu I did was Tai Chi Mantis. There are heaps of different variations. I think the Tai Chi variation emphased parrying and evasion as opposed to straight blocks which are in some of the other variations.

SaTsuJiN
I would enjoy either Muay Thai Kickboxing or some form of kung fu.. dragon or panther style looked interesting

jnr hiphop
Kung Fu and Tai Chi. I wish I could fight like in the game Rise To Honor. big grin

DarkDethbringer
yeah...not sure of a fun fighhting style maybe Vegas style lol with his claws

RoyMC
I would have to say ninjutsu,beowolf,rebellion,and jeet kune do

StaT1c
MvC2 Sentinel; fly back hp and you die

AdventChild
Traditional Kazama Style fighting, Mishima Style, Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai, and Ninjutsu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.