Superman vs Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
Ok this one should be interesting. We all know how powerful Ryu is and what he has accomplished over the years. Would that be enough for him to overcome the last son of krypton or would Kalel defeat The wandering Warrior?

legacy92
wat are you nuts?!?! SUPERMAN!!

legacy92
ino the fanboys MITE show up but wit dis topic ....i highly doubt it

P-Geyser
Originally posted by legacy92
wat are you nuts?!?! SUPERMAN!!

No this should be interesting. Since many said that Ryu could beat Goku(and they gave reasons) so I was just wondering would he have the potentional to last with Supes.

Deus Ex
Ryu can beat Goku? WTF?

AdventChild
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Ryu can beat Goku? WTF?

i don't think sooo....that's really unrealistic...just like Ryu beating superman...

Darkstorm Zero
P-Man, I think the stipulation for that Goku vs Ryu fight was "No Energy" which basically eliminated Goku's advantages, without energy, he's slow, weak and unable to perform his feats (Somebody get that man a Senzu bean!)

But seriously, this is just ...... oh whats that word?................

dvampire
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
P-Man, I think the stipulation for that Goku vs Ryu fight was "No Energy" which basically eliminated Goku's advantages, without energy, he's slow, weak and unable to perform his feats (Somebody get that man a Senzu bean!)

Overkill! sad

Darkstorm Zero
Right! Unless Ryu suddenly has Kryptonite gloves and is able to produce Kryptonite Hadoukens... and even then!

P-Geyser

Actually I saw two topics on Ryu vs Goku. One with the maxed out Ryu fighting Goku I believe.... Damn my fault then and lets forget this topic but damn The Superman vs Goku topic is still going on back and fourth.

P-Geyser
Right! Unless Ryu suddenly has Kryptonite gloves and is able to produce Kryptonite Hadoukens... and even then!

LOL ok I get it topic closed.

Darkstorm Zero
I already posted my own oppinion in that one... My god, it's almost as bad as the Samus vs MC thread...

Illustrious
Someone likes overkill.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Illustrious
Someone likes overkill.

Dude calm down I said it was closed.

Illustrious
When was I not calm? You're the one that needs to chill.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Illustrious
When was I not calm? You're the one that needs to chill.

Needs to chill..already said forget it then you say I love overkill.

legacy92
well that guy did metion no energy and Flight for da Ryu vs goku thread but this is nuts Superman gets all his powers ?!?! after sayin tat i pik RYU LMAO JKS SUPERS

Bardock42
Superman takes that one.....as for Ryu taking Goku.....WTF

TwisterGameX
Bullets could kill ryu, not goku.

legacy92
lol yep i stl dont know how ryu kould beat goku or supes fanboys eh

Hoshi
this is crazy , ryu would be killed easily.

Darkstorm Zero
Let me reinterate, Goku without energy is little more than a normal man. Ryu does not need energy for most of his Techniques to work, therefore has the advantage.

Goku without energy means, his speed, strength and all of his attacks are nullified completely.

However, in this thread, Supes has no such disability, and as such, slays Ryu with as much effort as Supes takes dusting his cape...

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Ok this one should be interesting. We all know how powerful Ryu is and what he has accomplished over the years. Would that be enough for him to overcome the last son of krypton or would Kalel defeat The wandering Warrior? Overkill for Superman. He kills anyone.

TwisterGameX
Ryu wins this one so easy....

The True Fear
ryo could beat goku when he had that heart codition but no ohter time

Sonic x 20
I feel that Ryu can beat the Goku at the beginning of Dragonball Z where he gets ready to fight Raditz.

peejayd
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Ok this one should be interesting. We all know how powerful Ryu is and what he has accomplished over the years. Would that be enough for him to overcome the last son of krypton or would Kalel defeat The wandering Warrior?

* no, it would not be enough...

legacy92
uh no ryu kant fite goku wen he wus about to fite raditz IMO
srry gonna hav to disagree wit u Sonic but i belive tat bekause or gokus speed even then and his abilaty to fly kould beat Ryu plus is
da Kamekameha or the Shinku Hadoken stroger lets say the wer at a lock jus like wat happens all the time in Dragon ball Z which engy wave would over power ? rember Goku is at Raditz lvl wen he wus gonna fite him
as for that yep Supes Will OWN!

Avalonofthewind
Looks like Ryu is going to join Aeris in video game heaven...

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by legacy92
uh no ryu kant fite goku wen he wus about to fite raditz IMO
srry gonna hav to disagree wit u Sonic but i belive tat bekause or gokus speed even then and his abilaty to fly kould beat Ryu plus is
da Kamekameha or the Shinku Hadoken stroger lets say the wer at a lock jus like wat happens all the time in Dragon ball Z which engy wave would over power ? rember Goku is at Raditz lvl wen he wus gonna fite him
as for that yep Supes Will OWN!

That's okay. It's understandable. We have our own opinions about the Fighters. I guess the only way Ryu may can beat Supes is if he had a Kryptonyte. I don't know how Maxed out Ryu will fair in this.

Ryu The World W
superman fights great, but ryu is a great fighter, in my opinion ryu can use his defensive skills to defend against supermans attacks, and then use hadokens to wear him down and keep him at bay, if superman can get in close and wrestle ryu it could turn in supermans favor in my opinion ryu would have to be very cautious and wear superman down if he wants to win, it can b close, it can go either way superman would have to use his strength against ryu, i dont know if ryu can use submissions against superman, he tried to break bisons arm in an armbar and bison was too strong for ryu to submit so in my opinion ryu cant submit superman he will have to KO him or have superman so tired that he cant continue

dvampire
Ryu doesn't stand a chance against Superman. But I'll bet in a few years from now, he'll probaly be a good match for him (maybe). That's of course if Capcom continues to make SF games.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Ryu The World W
superman fights great, but ryu is a great fighter, in my opinion ryu can use his defensive skills to defend against supermans attacks, and then use hadokens to wear him down and keep him at bay, if superman can get in close and wrestle ryu it could turn in supermans favor in my opinion ryu would have to be very cautious and wear superman down if he wants to win, it can b close, it can go either way superman would have to use his strength against ryu, i dont know if ryu can use submissions against superman, he tried to break bisons arm in an armbar and bison was too strong for ryu to submit so in my opinion ryu cant submit superman he will have to KO him or have superman so tired that he cant continue I respect your opinion. However, I must disagree. Superman is strong enough to move moons into and out of orbit. He can think and react at speeds nearing lightspeed and can absorb impacts capable of destroying planets.

There is nothing Ryu could do to harm Superman. Conversely, Superman could KO Ryu with a flick of his finger, and is fast enough to do so without Ryu being able to react.

Tha C-Master
Spite thread?? erm

IcePunk
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Overkill for Superman. He kills anyone.

Would he kill God? laughing out loud

cybermaster
please come on now wtf can ryu do to superman ? wond do a damn thing to superman if he throws those stupid fire balls at him or what ever the hell they are. same BS with ken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.