Yu-gi-oh!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

angel_gurl_717
~yu-gi-oh rocks ya got 2 admit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any one who says other wise i just a little mesed in z head!!! any ways........... id better go ive got 2 go try and covince seto that he really was a pharoh 5000 years ago........... for the 50th time this month. Seto: ill never belive that.
me: Seto! how many times do i have 2 tell u not 2 pop up out of no where like that! Seto:u iterupted me i was about to add unless u kill those people 4 me. Me: im not killing 4 u ever again! u refused to tell me wut pokey was!!!!!! u broke ur promise!!!!!!!!!! (hey does any one in here no wut it is?) ~ Any ways back to the real world...........

Hi im angel this is my second time ever on this web site. i live in alberta and my favorite shows are inuyasha, yugioh, dragon ball, simpsons, just 4 laughs, this hour has 22 minutes, canadian air farce and comedy now.
i love kalan porter, avril, simple plan, green day, jojo and skye sweetnam. if any one who happens to read this is interested in anyone or thing listed above puh lease message me!!!!!!!!

Hit_and_Miss
sorry but yu-gi-oh is a cheater....
otherwise HI!

EsteemedLeader
I play Yu-Gi-Oh...cry

Hit_and_Miss
Sorry but the guys a cheater.... every-time you hear "heart of the cards" thats the signal what hes just done... or is going to do is illegal...

Ms Flower
hello & welcome to kmc happy

Lord Nauj
Welcome big grin

americanidiot07
welcome and yes yu-gi-oh rocks and very fun to play and no he does not cheat because when i say heart of the cards nothing happens its just luck clap

ladygrim
howdy

mattador
sorry, I dont like yu-gi-oh(guess im a little "messed up in z head" as you nicely put it) But anyway, welcome to KMCsmile

jtbb453
hey look cool cool

Morning_Glory
hello wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.