Spawn Vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheBlackWidow
know here there fighting in a Toxic power plant with alot of eletricity wires and if utouch the wires u get elutricated s otell me who win?

brainchild81
Spawn'd win.

Dark Urizen
Spawn would most definitely win. Any of his three incarnations would completely destroy Spiderman i'm afraid sad

Tha C-Master
But spidey has... precog... eek!

wolverine8888
wait spiderman just goes avengers assamble and all the avengers stand abck and watch sentry kill spawn.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
But spidey has... precog... eek!

So does Spawn wink
Read the thread mad

samishe
I'm with spidey. He'll find some way to beat Spawn.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by samishe
I'm with spidey. He'll find some way to beat Spawn.

Ask yourself if Spiderman could beat Odin. Then imagine someone more powerful than Odin (much). Could Spiderman beat him?

(i love fanboys roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Rewmac
yes he could

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
So does Spawn wink
Read the thread mad Its not spidey precog... shifty

But yea, they've made spawn MUCH more powerful than he used to be...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Rewmac
yes he could

You...you are joking, right?

Dark Urizen
Its not spidey precog... shifty

But yea, they've made spawn MUCH more powerful than he used to be...

His suit warns him of danger plenty of time before it happens. He's just either drunk, or doesn't pay attention to it stick out tongue
He was actually meant to be that powerful since the beginning, when Todd McFarlane made the character. They just upgraded him progressively.

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
You...you are joking, right?

He's on an "anti-spawn" crusade. Poor naive soul. roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
Spawn just about owns everyone who isn't celestial level.....

DarkCrawler

He's on an "anti-spawn" crusade. Poor naive soul. roll eyes (sarcastic)

There should be a requirement for every new member...

READ THE RESPECT THREADS OF EVERY ****ING CHARACTER BEFORE WRITING ANYTHING!

It breaks my heart when read things like "Wonder Woman is only Class 100", and "Captain America can beat Namor" or "Flash isn't really that fast".

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
There should be a requirement for every new member...

READ THE RESPECT THREADS OF EVERY ****ING CHARACTER BEFORE WRITING ANYTHING!

It breaks my heart when read things like "Wonder Woman is only Class 100", and "Captain America can beat Namor" or "Flash isn't really that fast".

Absolutely. And there are a lot of very well made respect threads, like the one for Aquaman (the link) that show that the one making the respect thread wasn't being selective.

Tha C-Master
His suit warns him of danger plenty of time before it happens. He's just either drunk, or doesn't pay attention to it stick out tongue
He was actually meant to be that powerful since the beginning, when Todd McFarlane made the character. They just upgraded him progressively.

He's on an "anti-spawn" crusade. Poor naive soul. roll eyes (sarcastic) Which again makes sense (I love spawn), but it was more of an issue with popularity/power from what I saw.

Of course Spiderman loses 10/10 but I don't see pre-cog with that much advance useful in a flurry of attacks... not that it matters for spawn...

Dark Urizen
Which again makes sense (I love spawn), but it was more of an issue with popularity/power from what I saw.

Of course Spiderman loses 10/10 but I don't see pre-cog with that much advance useful in a flurry of attacks... not that it matters for spawn...

Of COURSE it wouldn't matter against Spiderman. But it's still another proof of the character's incredible versatility.

Tha C-Master
And he's BLACK! eek!

id369
Give spidey the sympiote so he can at least have a chance.

Tha C-Master
You can give him captain universe. Lol

Swanky-Tuna
Wasn't there a version of spawn that was street level?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Wasn't there a version of spawn that was street level?

Spawn at the very first few issues of the First Age, and then Third Age Spawn pretty much. But even Third Age Spawn was killing demons left and right. He lost a huge chunk of his awesome regeneration powers and his control over nature and such, but he was still slightly above street level IMO.

But yeah, Spawn at the first issues was about street level.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by id369
Give spidey the sympiote so he can at least have a chance.

And that would help how? confused

Next Venom_girl
Sorry, Spawn would murder him.

soleran30
Spawn at the very first few issues of the First Age, and then Third Age Spawn pretty much. But even Third Age Spawn was killing demons left and right. He lost a huge chunk of his awesome regeneration powers and his control over nature and such, but he was still slightly above street level IMO.

But yeah, Spawn at the first issues was about street level.

Which is way under Jobberine so even then Spiderman cannot win sadly. evil face

Next Venom_girl
Uh oh, next comes the Spawn vs. Venom thread...

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Uh oh, next comes the Spawn vs. Venom thread...

There's already been three Spawn vs. Venom threads i think. I sent Digi a PM with the links asking him to merge them all (there were about 4 Spawn vs. Hellboy threads, a crapload of Spawn vs. Spiderman ones, a few Spawn vs. Hulk ones, etc. etc.). Hope Digi gets around to it when he has the time to smile

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by soleran30
Which is way under Jobberine so even then Spiderman cannot win sadly. evil face
Jobberine? Jubilee?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Jobberine? Jubilee?

I'm not entirely sure what he meant either sad

MuffinmanMike
I'm not entirely sure what he meant either sad

Jobber - A bit rusty, but I thinksomeone who throws a fight(or in the realm of comics, etc., loses the fight because of some circumstances they could prevent. Such as Spidey just taking a punch from a thug rather than blocking or jumping.)

In this case, it could be Wolverine is getting "jobbed" for. I.e writers tend to ignore that no, the Hulk WOULD NOT lose to Wolverine, or yes, Spideys reflexes ARE above that of a hippo. Thus giving Wolverine a win. Hence the nickname Jobberine.

Also: Street level Spawn would get his ass beat by Spidey because Spideys above street level. Although I don't know much about "current" Spawn so I can't really say. I'll go with popular opinion and say Spidey loses.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Jobber - A bit rusty, but I thinksomeone who throws a fight(or in the realm of comics, etc., loses the fight because of some circumstances they could prevent. Such as Spidey just taking a punch from a thug rather than blocking or jumping.)

In this case, it could be Wolverine is getting "jobbed" for. I.e writers tend to ignore that no, the Hulk WOULD NOT lose to Wolverine, or yes, Spideys reflexes ARE above that of a hippo. Thus giving Wolverine a win. Hence the nickname Jobberine.

Also: Street level Spawn would get his ass beat by Spidey because Spideys above street level. Although I don't know much about "current" Spawn so I can't really say. I'll go with popular opinion and say Spidey loses.

I know what jobber and a jobber aura is. I just didn't see where jobberine (wolverine) fits into this thread wink

There's no such thing as "street level" spawn. he's always been above street level by far, even at his lowest. If you want more info on Spawn, feel free to check out the thread in my sig wink

Tha C-Master
I think the jobber thing was simply a satire, a jab if you will.

Dark Urizen
I think the jobber thing was simply a satire, a jab if you will.

pretty lousy jab

whistle

Arahan
No its an amalgam of Wolverine and Jubilee laughing

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Arahan
No its an amalgam of Wolverine and Jubilee laughing

Oh great....now Creshosk's gonna have what to drool about roll eyes (sarcastic)

OneBigFanBoy
Spiderman 10/10

Black Rob
Spawn definitely wins this

King_Mungi
It's Spawnapoolza here, how many threads have been about Spawn in the past couple days?

Anyways Spawn wins...natch~

Sixth_Winged
I love Spidey comic 100x moreso than Spawn but in no way is he taking the majority here. he could probably pull off 1 or 2/10 depending on whether he could get near him and pull his head off his body.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I love Spidey comic 100x moreso than Spawn but in no way is he taking the majority here. he could probably pull off 1 or 2/10 depending on whether he could get near him and pull his head off his body.

http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hellspawn010174hx.jpg
http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hellspawn010217dj.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hellspawn010228mi.jpg

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn040page228mj.jpg

He gets his head blown off and it doesn't heal because he's in the Dead Zone.
http://img474.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn69page070zv.jpg
The second he's out of the Dead Zone:
http://img514.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn69page229by.jpg

Look at the wound on his chest
http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawn85211aq.jpg

And that's just a very small bit. There are dozens of examples of how incredible his regeneration is in the respect thread that you can access via my sig.
And that is assuming Spiderman isn't killed by Spawn who can teleport, stop time, send a swarm of insects that kill people in a few seconds, make earthquakes happen, manipulate matter, make things explode just by looking at them, etc. etc. etc.

So yeah.....Spawn still wins 10/10

Sixth_Winged
I was more on thinking like Spidey grabs his head and executes a bfr with it evil face

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I was more on thinking like Spidey grabs his head and executes a bfr with it evil face

Slim chances. Spidey doesn't do well with scary opponents i'm afraid sad

http://img375.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rrrrstormbreaker6120hr.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.