Pre Crisis Superman vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
let the fanboys go at it.

Creshosk
Seriously, is there a need for all these trolling threads?

eL sTanKo
tie

thesilverspider
wolverine in a landslide

Fanboy
Wolverine would die.

RAGE17
wolverine takes it.....he can slash him real bad......dont forget wolverine can lift 25 tons!!!!!!!!!!!! and ahas a heling fictor

jplatinum
Colossus what's up, dude.

Anyway, this fight sin't even a fight.
In fact, its just plain wrong.

PRe-crisis superman is to wolverine as a t-rex is to a sha-wua wua.

batmandaman
i hope those of u saying wolverine are kidding. and im surprised wolverine8888 hasn't chimed in w/ his two sense. there is no need for this thread. superman will forever be able to beat wolvie.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by batmandaman
i hope those of u saying wolverine are kidding. and im surprised wolverine8888 hasn't chimed in w/ his two sense. there is no need for this thread. superman will forever be able to beat wolvie.

There's no need for a lot of threads but people keep making them anyway.

The Ion
Originally posted by batmandaman
Theres no kidding around here. You do know Wolverine is The One Above All that Living Tribunal always makes mention of right?

Magic_attack
Wolverine.

X-Logan
wolverine

Fanboy
This is so stupid this is Pre Crisis Superman can't he just freakin beat him down with out a problem I mean he could just melt him down to a skeleton and Wolverine can not heal from that.

jgiant
Originally posted by Fanboy
This is so stupid this is Pre Crisis Superman can't he just freakin beat him down with out a problem I mean he could just melt him down to a skeleton and Wolverine can not heal from that.
you wish...

supremthor
u people dont no shite bout eolverine he a god among gods..................shite he was able to defeat thanos (with THOTU) without trying

The Ion
Heart of The Universe is just a hair fraction of Wolverine's power.

The True Fear
imagine if all the dbz guys fused together and had sex with superman prime...wolverine would be born in 9 months he is that strong

Superherovandal
hey no BSing Thats what I'm here for. Wolverine is powerful but he is nothing compared to Batman Almighty or JP. Especially nothing compared to Flash Prime.

The True Fear
JP could kick the hell out of supes

The Ion
Originally posted by The True Fear
JP could kick the hell out of supes
So would The Thing with the Power of Heart.

Superherovandal
but none are even close to as powerful as Flash Prime.

Superherovandal
the Power of Heart is an infinitely tiny portion of power of Flash Prime. So is Fanboy Primordial. The most powerful power that stems from Flash Prime but is still wayyyy less powerful than FP is the power Batman Almighty which is Prep-Fanboy Power. Flash Primes power is BS.

The True Fear
I was talking about jplatnuim of kmc

Avalonofthewind
Looks like Precrisis Supes is back in infinite crisis #1

thesilverspider
flash prime is the only one capable of beating wolverine

Tron
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
let the fanboys go at it.

And this is why this thread's being closed. Do NOT opens threads for reasons similar to this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.