I am a great guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
I woke up in the morning kicked a few old ladies,punched this guy in the stumic cause he was fat,and now your moms coming around for her weekly ''massage''

big grin I love life big grin

Nevermind
I love the fact that life ends, 'cause that'll mean the end of you sometime.

MysteryRidah
This is spam you know.

kmcdude
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
This is spam you know.

confused Why? cause if it is,I dont know what I did wrong.........

Cinemaddiction
..and you know with this spam thread, it's the last thread you can start for another 22 hours?

Nevermind
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
This is spam you know.

I don't think it matters in the off-topic forum.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
..and you know with this spam thread, it's the last thread you can start for another 22 hours?

Doesnt matter,but why's it ''spam'' confused

Cinemaddiction
Because you just start bullshit threads in succession. Granted, the entire OTF is a spam forum, but you started 4 threads in ONLY 22 MINUTES.

That's spamming the forums. I don't care personally, I don't come to the OTF other than to report threads.

kmcdude
Because you just start bullshit threads in succession. Granted, the entire OTF is a spam forum, but you started 4 threads in ONLY 22 MINUTES.

That's spamming the forums.

Thats beacuse I cant come on for long,so I like to make a few threads when I do.Then next time I come on,I will reply to all these threads and will not have to make another 4 for 3 or 4 days to a week................so depends how u look at it I guess.......

Cinemaddiction
Doesn't make any difference to me. This entire forum is expendable, disposable, whatever you want to call it. Anything goes, but the spam filter was introduced because of this sort of thing, and it's doing its job.

It's just I lost count how many "I'm bored.." threads have been started here.

Sir Mist

Feck yeahw00t

MysteryRidah
I dont care for spam, but the OP seems cool. Just dont over do your spam powers.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Feck yeahw00t

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.