Spaced

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
SPACED

From the people that brought you Shaun of the Dead. One of my favourite programs, anyone else like it?

www.spaced-out.org.uk/about-spaced/whatisspaced.shtml

papabeard
d

papabeard
r

papabeard

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by papabeard
SPACED

From the people that brought you Shaun of the Dead. One of my favourite programs, anyone else like it?

www.spaced-out.org.uk/about-spaced/whatisspaced.shtml

I'm a massive fan of this, bought series 1+2 a year ago and still love watching it. Favorite character has to be Brian.

papabeard
I think Mike, played by Nick Frost is the best, definetly the funniest

jaden101
Originally posted by papabeard
I think Mike, played by Nick Frost is the best, definetly the funniest

i agree...even has his own show now

papabeard
"even has his own show now"

what show do you mean?, Danger Incoming Attack or something new?

SnakeEyes
I've been considering buying this series on dvd, seeing as how it's out in the US now. Still haven't actually gone out and done it yet, but I've heard good things and I'll probably get it soon.

MildPossession
<--------- adores Spaced. Go out and buy it now Snake Eyes!

AbnormalButSane
Love this show! It's hilarious.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by MildPossession
<--------- adores Spaced. Go out and buy it now Snake Eyes!

If I don't get it for Christmas from someone, then I will do so!

Seems like literally everyone who's seen it likes it. wink

jaden101
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1143914/

why why why why WHY????

MildPossession
Old horrible news. sad

jaden101
at least Simon Pegg is doing at least some of the writing...there's the tiniest bit of hope....

MildPossession
What happened to him not wanting it to happen and having nothing to do with it...

The Grey Fox
Spaced is probably my favourite television show of all time. Hard to describe exactly why it's so brilliant, I know a lot of people who simply don't get it at all, but I think it's absolutely hilarious, and can really relate to the characters, especially Tim. Must have seen it first when I was about 14, and all these years on when I watch it, it's just as fresh and inspiring as before.

MildPossession
I adore your NBC sig and avatar. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.