facked up dream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nitro-swicked
i was in a large forest it was beatiful the water was nice clean and crisp and the coulours and the animals were amazing. when i was in this jungle i had paddy and micky and there were loads of other people who i hadn't even saw before. we were walkin thorugh the jungle and i was right at the front with like all of the other people walkin in single file (paddy and micky were with me) and then i heard loads of screaming and cries from the back of the line so i run up cutting throuhg all of the people when i get to the back i see this horrible site with blood and gore and body parts all ova the place and i stood and stared at the sight (i must have stared at the sight for about 4 hours wen i was asleep and in my sleep i could feel as if i was going to be sick)then the dream cut out and i was with my mates and like 2 or 3 of the other people i had neva saw before but instead of being in a lush green jungle we were in like a quarry or a canyon or something like that but instead of there being loads of life and nature it was like just horrible and just dead. then all of a sudden i saw this shadow on the floor and this big thing which looked like it was crossed with a human and bird flew down and grabbed paddy and right infront of my very eyes i saw it rip him apart then out of no where i saw this little buggy thing so i jumped into it and took off along this road i thought i was getting chased off one of the things then after a while of riding away i thought i had lost them then all of a sudden i saw micky catch up2 me and he was riding on the back of a great dane (how fuked up is that) then we stopped and we had a rest and we sat around talking for a bit then we decided we had better move to somewhere safer but it wasn't long until we were found by the bird things and so micky decided that it would be a good idea to fight them so i agreed with him so there were 4 of the bird things and i was doin wat i would usually do like warming my self up for a fight then i was about to take on 1 then all i heard from behind me was a girls voice say "no leave him he's mine" so i spin around and see the most the ugly mutha fuka i have eva seen in my life and so i start givin the bird thing grief (cant remember wat i said) then it sturned into this most georgeous girl i have ever saw in my life so instead of griefing her i start tryin chattin her up (typical of me lol) but she would have non of it she just insisted in fighting me so i agree to fight her. she the fight started off throwin punches and kicks at me but i stood there avoiding them and blocking them just basically taking the piss out of her but i started to get cocky and she landed a (lucky) dig into my gut and i didn't feel anything but i was on the floor and she was staring down at me and she said "u are pathetic u looked like u were a worthy adversary" so i kick her leg so that she hits the deck and then this gives me time to get my self up and recover my footing when she gets up and says "very good i want more" were carried out friskin with her but then i remembered all about my mate and so i push the girl over and i run to see wats goin with my mate and i see him ontop of this ugly bird thing brayuing the fuk out of it and he looks at me but doesnt stop hitting the bird thing and says "these b!tchs are hard better watch ur bak" and so i spin around all i see is a fist come flying to wards my face i heard the connection but i didnt feel it and then the girl was ontop of me and then i woke up................pretty ****ed up it was pretty long for like 1 nights dream. but i did sleep for 14 hours that night i went to be at 12 at night and got up and 2 in the afternoon the next day

well wicked dream though.......

kmcdude
wavey

nitro-swicked
lmfao

Salem07
blink

nitro-swicked
whats that look for babe?

Salem07
it was confusing..and weird..and uck, sounds nasty in partsconfused

LiL nAstY GirL
Ew....whose gonna read all of that? :confised:

hotsauce6548
chimp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.