Anger Management

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gamewarrior
See... I have a short temper and Im just wonderin if any of you guys can give me some advice to help me control my anger pls.

Sir Mist
Quake 3

gamewarrior
You mean if I play Quake 3 it'll help me with my anger?

Storm
If you' re too angry to think rationally, remove yourself from the situation. Give yourself a few quiet minutes alone to cool down. Think of something relaxing. When you feel your body relax, take a few deep breaths and return to the original situation and try a different approach.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Sir Mist
Originally posted by gamewarrior
You mean if I play Quake 3 it'll help me with my anger?

Dunno, but the idea of blowing people into chunky bits sounds like something to take my mind off angersmokin'

Aini
quake is great
or unreal 2004

Sir Mist
My UT2004 doesnt workdisgust

Aini
it doesn't work on my computer either but I play it when I'm at my boyfriends. I suck but it's fun

Sir Mist
"You CD key is invalid"
Ill just have to get a new onewhistling

gamewarrior
I had a stress ball a week ago but not anymore.

nitro-swicked
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Dunno, but the idea of blowing people into chunky bits sounds like something to take my mind off angersmokin'

quake 3. yeah right roll eyes (sarcastic) more like far cry instincts smokin'

hotsauce6548
My priest has been kicked out of my parish, and he is required to go to anger management sessions before returning to priest-hood.

That's some crazy shiznius. eek!

Storm
laughing

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by nitro-swicked
quake 3. yeah right roll eyes (sarcastic) more like far cry instincts smokin'

headbang

(See signature.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.