Most Powerful X-men VS. The New JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
The New JLA:

Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Green Lantern (John Stewart)
Captain Marvel
Big Barda
Mister Miracle
The Flash
Zauriel
Vixen
Firestorm
Animal Man
Huntress

VS.

The Most Powerful X-men(X-men including all those from X_family EX: X-force, X-factor, Excalibur):

Rachel Summers(Classic Excalibur Phoenix Endowed)
X-Man Nate Grey
God Like Cable
Ultimate Colossus
Warpath
Longshot
Northstar(Enhanced by Isotope E = Speed Increase of up to 30 times)
Captain Britain W/Sword
Magik II
Classic Juggernaut(Yes, he was an X-men, now he's part of Excalibur)
Storm

No prep. Spontaneous combat.

Battle takes place in London.

leonheartmm
actually the most powerful would be, shamana nate, god cable, scarlet witch, magneto, jean grey, xavier and the ones u described, n the xmen take this BY A LONG WAY

Draco69
JLA can win...if Mister Miracle was willing to use the Anti-Life Equation within himself to wipe the X-Men from existance.

The X-Men is win in utter stompage against the JLA...like a majority of these lopsided threads roll eyes (sarcastic)

StyleTime
Xmen win.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Draco69
JLA can win...if Mister Miracle was willing to use the Anti-Life Equation within himself to wipe the X-Men from existance.

The X-Men is win in utter stompage against the JLA...like a majority of these lopsided threads roll eyes (sarcastic)

Is it the Phoenix?

Well I'll take her out.

Here:

The New JLA:

Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Big Barda
Mister Miracle
The Flash
Zauriel
Vixen
Firestorm
Animal Man
Huntress

VS.

Emma Frost
X-Man Nate Grey
God Like Cable
Ultimate Colossus
Iceman
Longshot
Captain Britain W/Sword
Magik II
Jubilee

How's that?

The JLA stand a chance now right?

Draco69
Better. Go go either way. I'm too lazy to analyze though...

And Juggernaut joined Excalibur.....

Everyone say it with me:

Bendis and Wanda SUCK!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Is it the Phoenix?

Well I'll take her out.

Here:

The New JLA:

Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Big Barda
Mister Miracle
The Flash
Zauriel
Vixen
Firestorm
Animal Man
Huntress

VS.

Emma Frost
X-Man Nate Grey
God Like Cable
Ultimate Colossus
Iceman
Longshot
Captain Britain W/Sword
Magik II
Jubilee

How's that?

The JLA stand a chance now right?

You replaced her with Jubilee? Come on AW all you had to do was make it current Rachel who is minus phoenix and is just a tp/tk. The JLA have many members who can speed blitz so by doing that its still not balanced

Draco69
I would think God-Cable could counter...I don't know enough about 'em though.

Adam Warlock
Cable was getting his ass beat on by the Silver Surfer while trying to telekinetically hold an Island or something together. I don't know. All hearsay. I know he was powerful. That's it. He couldn't fight back due to concentrating or some PIS reason like that.

GalacticStorm
I would think God-Cable could counter...I don't know enough about 'em though.

Not on his own. Not with all the speedsters, powerhouses and a telepath of MM's calibre

kgkg
Cable was getting his ass beat on by the Silver Surfer while trying to telekinetically hold an Island or something together. I don't know. All hearsay. I know he was powerful. That's it. He couldn't fight back due to concentrating or some PIS reason like that.
Holding island? hmmmmmm

They where fixing, and destroying everything around them. Building destroyed and re fixing instantly.

While SS and Cable were fight at high speed, on SS surf board.

I think you are taking about Nate.

Anyway God Cable is a monster , but got owned by SS smile

Phoenix_Avatar9
Id say X-Men but not by a lot maybe like 5.1/4.9

Adam Warlock
Can't Nate counter MM? Northstar with the Isotope should be pretty quick. A trio of bricks to keep the powerhouses busy, and if Jubilee keeps her distance she could take out Huntress. I have no idea who Vixen is or what she's capable of. That's why I stuck Magik there. Britain has a solid chance againt Zauriel. Not easy, but it could go either way.

King_Mungi
Eh? what's with Northstar using the istope for an upgrade. He already can go 99% of light speed but by doing so can cause great damage to himself and the environment. Just right him correctly and leave it at that.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/tf_Northstarback.jpg

Arahan
Why Jubilee? Take Wolverine. He can kick the asses of the JLA alone
.....Muhahaha just kidding

eternitygoddess
Emma Frost one of the most powerful x-men? Please...she does nothing for the team.

Khellendros
Cable was holding up an island, instantly repairing everything they destroyed, and battling Silver Surfer. Then, when he couldn't make SS see it his way, he smashed the board to get his attention. Definitely impressive in my opinion.

Lets see...

MM takes out Emma without much trouble. Cable and the experienced Nate can probably do something like pinch off arteries in the GLs to put them to sleep. They might even be able to smash through the constructs since Wonderman can. Clossus gets owned by Marvel. Seriously. I don't care how impressive Ult. Colossus is he gets curbstomped. Iceman takes Barda. Longshot probably takes Miracle, he's just that good. Northstar can't even get close to his potential, much less three times his potential. Flash runs circles around him until he gets bored. I say Cap Britain takes Zauriel, but not easily. Magik takes Vixen, she was a decent magic user from what I recall. Juggy takes out Animal Man, but a block of Promethium leaves him stranded. Huntress beats on Jubilee like she stole something.

So, now we have MM, Captain Marvel, Flash and Firestorm versus Cable and Nate, a messed up Captain Britain, Iceman, Longshot and Magik.

Cable or Nathan could take MM, the other could take Marvel. Flash evaporates Iceman and Longshot and Magik take out Firestorm. The two telekinetics finally put the kibosh on Flash. I thinkt he Xmen take this, but it damn sure isn't easy.

Superherovandal
you do know that the ring protects its users bodies. I highly doubt that Cable and Nate would be able to do that. and Zauriel was a warrior for over 1 million years. What are Captain Britains powers anyway And you do know that Flash could just impart lightspeed to all his teammates and steal speed from half the team before they could even blink?

The Ion
Originally posted by Superherovandal
you do know that the ring protects its users bodies. I highly doubt that Cable and Nate would be able to do that. No need for doubt. They simply can't. Darkseid wasn't even able to manipulate Kyle's mind and Hal had to let his shield down so Hector Hammond could invade his mind.

Avalonofthewind

Why don't you think that the GL's freeze time like in the other thread where you had mentioned this?

Draco69
Because there's some many options the DC heroes have with things like the power ring.

And just found about about Miracle's trick.

I ALSO just found out that Damage can create Big Bangs. Like the one in Zero Hour.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Khellendros
Cable was holding up an island, instantly repairing everything they destroyed, and battling Silver Surfer. Then, when he couldn't make SS see it his way, he smashed the board to get his attention. Definitely impressive in my opinion.

Yes that is what happened. They should fight once more, this time, Cable should go immediatelly on him and not waitnig for so long and was already damgaed very much.

leonheartmm
i dont understand why people r even considerin this, nate n cable will single handedly devestate the jla without any problem.

Solidus Snake
the speed blitz factor will keep JLA on top

flash can take out the more powerful xmen like emma, cable etc before they can react

Juntai
Exactly, Flash, Martian Manhunter, and some of the other super speed characters would wreck most of the team off of the drop, the rest would just need to be cleanup.

leonheartmm
speed blitzin can only do so much, need i remind people that nate n cable also have seroius time warping and reality manipulating powers, speed blitzing wount bother them in the least{btw if speed blitzing was such a huge factor, than im sure beings like flash would more than easily take out dark pheonix n dr strange, since their minds technically still rely on the human brain's limitations of THINKIN, but then why is it that that seems ridiculous?}

Juntai
Originally posted by leonheartmm
speed blitzin can only do so much, need i remind people that nate n cable also have seroius time warping and reality manipulating powers, speed blitzing wount bother them in the least{btw if speed blitzing was such a huge factor, than im sure beings like flash would more than easily take out dark pheonix n dr strange, since their minds technically still rely on the human brain's limitations of THINKIN, but then why is it that that seems ridiculous?} If you put them face to face and had a red light turn green Flash WOULD beat them. Without plot holding him back, Flash MASHES most people.

leonheartmm
cable has been shot at point blank range, but didnt die cause of the nergies in him

Juntai
cable has been shot at point blank range, but didnt die cause of the nergies in him Getting shot and surviving is not impressive in the comic world. Flash could slap the bullets back at you, 100 million times as fast. Matter of fact, you wouldn't get to pull the trigger.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Juntai
If you put them face to face and had a red light turn green Flash WOULD beat them. Without plot holding him back, Flash MASHES most people.

u know, dr strange has beaten death, twice, resisted the infinite gauntlett, n beaten the inbetweener twice, he also beat dormammu n mephisto, do u REALLY THINK FLASH WOULD BEAT HIM?!

Juntai
u know, dr strange has beaten death, twice, resisted the infinite gauntlett, n beaten the inbetweener twice, he also beat dormammu n mephisto, do u REALLY THINK FLASH WOULD BEAT HIM?! If they stood face to face and couldn't use power or action until someone said "go" to start the fight? Hell yes. Strange would be insta-jello. Also, Flash has avoided aspects of death coming to kill him.. twice. He's also ran passed the end of time, and through the entropy where concepts of death and objects and beings like IG and Dormammu and Mephisto no longer exist... but Flash can.

Adam Warlock
Juntai thinks Flash can beat anyone. Even Rune King Thor, all the skyfathers and pantheon gods. He said the Flash can bring the Multiverse down on them. laughing

Fanboyism at it's purest.

Juntai
Juntai thinks Flash can beat anyone. Even Rune King Thor, all the skyfathers and pantheon gods. He said the Flash can bring the Multiverse down on them. laughing

Fanboyism at it's purest. Do you revel in being so much of a dickhead as to only enter a thread to attempt to talk shit about someone-- regardless of the fact you come to a battle of wits ill prepared as your post is filled with outright lies?

I never said Flash could do these things, I said Flash that's one with the speedforce could give them a run, and bring an equivelent of the weight of the multiverse down on them. As I proved that at Full potential he's equal to Guardians and Gods due to the fact they draw from the same energy source. This flash would be INFINITELY more powerful than ours.

It's not fanboy, I own very few Flash comics, I just know what I read.

But either way, Flash is way too fast for Strange, he'd be out of the fight before he got to thinking about what spell to summon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.